AARP wants nothing to do with Obama

I think it is because alot of conservatives have left in droves when they supported Obamacare.. I know we wont join AARP there is a conservative alternative but the name I cant remember and its to damn let late to look it up lol

I think it is because alot of conservatives have left in droves when they supported Obamacare.. I know we wont join AARP there is a conservative alternative but the name I cant remember and its to damn let late to look it up lol

AMAC, Inc. - The Association of Mature American Citizens

Association for Mature American Citizens
I think there is also another one. Seems to me I vaguely remember a commercial and that name wasn't it.

SSOBAMA.jpg

After helping pass Obamacare....they dont want to be onboard this Titanic...
AARP to Obama: Don

“While we respect the rights of each campaign to make its case to voters, AARP has never consented to the use of its name by any candidate or political campaign,” the group posted in a statement. “AARP is a nonpartisan organization and we do not endorse political candidates nor coordinate with any candidate or political party.”

:lol:

But we all know the real reason why they supported Obamacare:

According to a 2011 House Ways and Means Committee report, AARP stands to make between $55 million and $166 million from Obamacare in 2014 alone.”

“While we respect the rights of each campaign to make its case to voters, AARP has never consented to the use of its name by any candidate or political campaign,” the group posted in a statement. “AARP is a nonpartisan organization and we do not endorse political candidates nor coordinate with any candidate or political party.”

According to a 2011 House Ways and Means Committee report, AARP stands to make between $55 million and $166 million from Obamacare in 2014 alone.”

Non partisan my ARSS..!

Non partisan my ARSS..!

yeah no kidding, Media Matters is tax exempt...WTF???????

Forum List

Back