Aaaand, just when you thought liberal white women couldn't be dumber, Sally Field said.....

Just when you thought lowlife trumpkins couldn’t be more stupid

Poor angry little bigot boy
Pogo thinks you're fat.

Does this post make you look stupid?

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.
Your words. When women get fat and less attractive, the become Dems. I can see that on socioeconomics terms alone, and I've little doubt Jillian is a porker. See, we agree.

Really loser? Angelina Jolie is fat and unTtractive?

Perhaps you’re confusing normal women with the white trash women you know.

I’ve never been fat, ignoramous. If I were perhaps I’d go for a stupid u educated lowlife like you
Normal women don't call each other cvnts. Look where your world view has taken you. Defending those women who call other women such a vile word.

"Vile"?

Why?

Whelp -- it seems to me if the OP (who bravely ran away, bravely ran away) actually thinks the entire population of 'liberal white women' can be named "Sally Field", then Sally Field must weigh some number of hundreds of tons.

Let me guess -- you have no clue what a Composition Fallacy is.

Even the OP eventually figured that out . That's why he ran away (bravely ran away).
Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

Given that I don't know who all of those people are, and none of them personally, I'm gonna go with "the wag who posted this stoopid question that has zero to do with the post he quoted". Final answer.
Well.....if you don't know who they are, you must be dumb.

Oh I know how to find out who they all are. What I don't have is a reason to care.
This is supposed to be a political message board.....and every one of those women have been involved in politics in America the last year.

Oh really.

Madonna?

“I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c–t,” Field wrote. “C–ts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.” Sally Field

Sigh...

Liberal (left winger) white women.

Nothing dumber.

We don't like her. We really don't like her. :D

Just when you thought lowlife trumpkins couldn’t be more stupid

Poor angry little bigot boy
Pogo thinks you're fat.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.
Your words. When women get fat and less attractive, the become Dems. I can see that on socioeconomics terms alone, and I've little doubt Jillian is a porker. See, we agree.

I’ve never been fat, ignoramous. If I were perhaps I’d go for a stupid u educated lowlife like you
Normal women don't call each other cvnts. Look where your world view has taken you. Defending those women who call other women such a vile word.
You voted for a piece of garbage who said he grabs women by the pussy. That is vile. So is bigotry and so is lying. Those are vile. And it is what trumpkins ate and do all day long. That is what is vile.

Comparing black people to apes is vile

Calling a c**t what she is is just truth

And your treumptard “women” use that world all the time.

Now run along

Progressives have always been fucked in the head...

Pogo thinks you're fat.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

You voted for a piece of garbage who said he grabs women by the pussy. That is vile. So is bigotry and so is lying. Those are vile. And it is what trumpkins ate and do all day long. That is what is vile.

Now run along
Don't worry about Trump, he doesn't do porkers. I'd be a little around Bill if I were you, for obvious reasons.

18f2f92e8a66528a19147c1cde6495f6.jpg

“I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c–t,” Field wrote. “C–ts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.” Sally Field

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.
You really don't want to go there, now do you!!

Sarah Palin, before Trump....8. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
Michelle Bauchman, before Trump...5. "If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level." -Michele Bachmann, Jan. 2005
Nancy Reagan...before Trump....Just say No to drugs, and all will be fine

"Liberal white women" are dumb? So right-wing "conservative" white men are not?

What about Louis Gohmert:

The Five Most Idiotic Things Louie Gohmert, Who Sees Radical Muslims Anywhere He Looks, Believes

Then there's graham and jeffress: Islam is not a religion

Then there was the guy who suggested that a woman's reproductive organs can be observed if she swallow a tiny camera. In fact, right-wing "conservative" white men have made so many crazy comments about women's reproductive systems that they could make up a good comedy act, if it weren't for the sad fact that they hold positions of power.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/personal-foul/ (Statements made by Republicans about rape)

Then there are the morons in Iowa who voted for trump and who are now whining that his trade war is going to put their farms out of business!

Then there was the guy here on USMB who posted that Muslim men had been arrested for molesting kids at a swimming pool, when all of those arrested had "Singh" somewhere in their names.

I could go on.

Right-wing "conservative" white men demonstrate their stupidity on a daily basis.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

As Bronn on Game of Thrones said,”there’s no cure for being a c**t.”

Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

Given that I don't know who all of those people are, and none of them personally, I'm gonna go with "the wag who posted this stoopid question that has zero to do with the post he quoted". Final answer.

Oh I know how to find out who they all are. What I don't have is a reason to care.
This is supposed to be a political message board.....and every one of those women have been involved in politics in America the last year.

Oh really.

Madonna?
She said she wanted to blow up the White House.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

Now run along
Don't worry about Trump, he doesn't do porkers. I'd be a little around Bill if I were you, for obvious reasons.
Imbecile. I know what your wishful thinking is in your little uneducated trump trash mind. But you are, as with most things, delusional.

Donald however is a fat piece of garbage. Like you

Now run along
Imbecile. I know what your wishful thinking is in your little uneducated trump trash mind. But you are, as with most things, delusional.

Donald however is a fat piece of garbage. Like you
Look, I get that being a porker is not easy and that you're not going to attract a lot of people, but another fat slob like Rosy O'Donnell gets lucky at times, so be sturdy of heart and hope, or get some homeless guy or girl and blind them with drink

Oh really.

Madonna?

And that to you is "involved in politics" is it? :auiqs.jpg:

Was that the office she ran for? "Secretary of the Blowing of the White House Up"?
Who'd she run against? Ted Nugent?

Oh really.

Madonna?

And that to you is "involved in politics" is it? :auiqs.jpg:

Was that the office she ran for? "Secretary of the Blowing of the White House Up"?
Who'd she run against? Ted Nugent?
Do you need the definition of politicizing an event or making a political statement?

Jesus......You're fuckin stoopid.

Pogo thinks you're fat.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

"Vile"?

Why?
It's recognized as such. Call women that word and watch them be flattered.

Forum List

Back