Aaaand, just when you thought liberal white women couldn't be dumber, Sally Field said.....

"Sally Field" is now "Liberal white women"? Uhhmmm.... isn't that a plural?

She must have gained a lot of weight? :dunno:
White women who get fat become liberals?

Kinda makes sense I guess.

Whelp -- it seems to me if the OP (who bravely ran away, bravely ran away) actually thinks the entire population of 'liberal white women' can be named "Sally Field", then Sally Field must weigh some number of hundreds of tons.

Let me guess -- you have no clue what a Composition Fallacy is.

Even the OP eventually figured that out . That's why he ran away (bravely ran away).

“I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c–t,” Field wrote. “C–ts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.” Sally Field

Sigh...

Liberal (left winger) white women.

Nothing dumber.

Just when you thought lowlife trumpkins couldn’t be more stupid

Poor angry little bigot boy
Pogo thinks you're fat.

Does this post make you look stupid?

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

“I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c–t,” Field wrote. “C–ts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.” Sally Field

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Pogo thinks you're fat.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.
Your words. When women get fat and less attractive, the become Dems. I can see that on socioeconomics terms alone, and I've little doubt Jillian is a porker. See, we agree.

Whelp -- it seems to me if the OP (who bravely ran away, bravely ran away) actually thinks the entire population of 'liberal white women' can be named "Sally Field", then Sally Field must weigh some number of hundreds of tons.

Even the OP eventually figured that out . That's why he ran away (bravely ran away).
Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

probable IQs IMO
  • Nancy Pelosi 120
  • Sally Field 110
  • Maxine Waters 60
  • Kathy Griffin 90
  • Joy Behar 80
  • Debbie Wasserman-Schultz 120
  • Madonna 125
  • Ashley Judd 115
  • Elizabeth Warren 130
So I have to go with Maxine Waters for the dumbest of them

Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

Given that I don't know who all of those people are, and none of them personally, I'm gonna go with "the wag who posted this stoopid question that has zero to do with the post he quoted". Final answer.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Pogo thinks you're fat.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.
Your words. When women get fat and less attractive, the become Dems. I can see that on socioeconomics terms alone, and I've little doubt Jillian is a porker. See, we agree.

We agree that nobody brought up "fat" except you. As a bonus track I agree that you should learn how to read.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Composition Fallacies aside (where they belong) --- what's wrong with what she said?

You think women are powerless, ugly, destructive and deceitful?
She didn't say women. She said cvnts.

If you think cvnt means powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest, use it with all the women you encounter.

I don't comment on anything until I've had a close look at it. :D
Then use it. I'm sure you'll get lots of close-ups of her bf's fists. :p

Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

Given that I don't know who all of those people are, and none of them personally, I'm gonna go with "the wag who posted this stoopid question that has zero to do with the post he quoted". Final answer.
Well.....if you don't know who they are, you must be dumb.

Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

Oh I know how to find out who they all are. What I don't have is a reason to care.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Pogo thinks you're fat.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

Really loser? Angelina Jolie is fat and unTtractive?

Perhaps you’re confusing normal women with the white trash women you know.

I’ve never been fat, ignoramous. If I were perhaps I’d go for a stupid u educated lowlife like you

Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

Oh I know how to find out who they all are. What I don't have is a reason to care.
This is supposed to be a political message board.....and every one of those women have been involved in politics in America the last year.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Pogo thinks you're fat.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

Really loser? Angelina Jolie is fat and unTtractive?

Perhaps you’re confusing normal women with the white trash women you know.

I’ve never been fat, ignoramous. If I were perhaps I’d go for a stupid u educated lowlife like you
Normal women don't call each other cvnts. Look where your world view has taken you. Defending those women who call other women such a vile word.

Forum List

Back