AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

Terral how do you continue to show your face around here with more theories after your massive swine flu prediction fail ?

The one where he gave a date when martial law was to be imposed was probably his best one.
he has had a pattern of making false predictions
there was the martial law one, then the fema death camps, then the N1H1 "bioweapon"

rightwinger said:
......you don't have Flight 77 aircraft parts either

Well this piece, which was photographed by a member of Congresswoman Berkleys entourage when she visited the Pentagon on September 13th 2001, cannot be identified as part of a 757 .. at least Boeing would not co-operate in doing so, and to date no one I know of has done an ID on it.

Mysterypart2.jpg

The image was posted on her website .. Click Here

It's still there BTW, so please feel free to download it if you want Terral .. and then do something with it.

Is it a red herring , a 757 part .. or something else.

Now if the Official account is true .. then this piece must be part of a 757.

I have introduced this photo in a few forums, .. in particular threads relating to the Pentagon issue, and very rarely does it invoke a response.

The usual response is .. that if it is 757 debris, then it must have been be planted there by someone .. or if it is not 757 why can't we get a positive identification to see what sort of craft it came from.

But if it is a red herring .. why is that so .. ?? :confused:

To draw attention away from what ??

Stann :eusa_whistle:

In this image from Berkleys' Website ..

mil_pentagon_relief_con_2.jpg

I cropped this part of the above hi res pic .. to see what she was wearing around her neck.

BerkleyAA77.jpg

Hmmm .. looks like a 77 on the necklace and something which doesn't look quite like an American Airlines logo on her jacket lapel ..

Almost a non tragic look too .. almost a resigned to the fact look .. which fact ? And is he chatting her up ?? :lol:

Stann

DNA Evidence - Current Issues Surrounding Use Of Dna Evidence

The FBI crime laboratory dominated research in forensic sciences for much of the 1980s and 1990s. However, allegations surfaced in 1995 that suggested scientists at the crime lab had tainted evidence related to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York City. A former chemist in the lab, Frederic White-hurst, testified before the House Committee on the Judiciary that the FBI had knowingly drafted misleading scientific reports and pressured FBI scientists to commit perjury by backing up the false reports. These allegations injured the FBI's reputation and led to speculation in the late 1990s that prosecutors could not rely on the FBI's analysis of DNA evidence.

The FBI crime laboratory dominated research in forensic sciences for much of the 1980s and 1990s. However, allegations surfaced in 1995 that suggested scientists at the crime lab had tainted evidence related to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York City. A former chemist in the lab, Frederic White-hurst, testified before the House Committee on the Judiciary that the FBI had knowingly drafted misleading scientific reports and pressured FBI scientists to commit perjury by backing up the false reports. These allegations injured the FBI's reputation and led to speculation in the late 1990s that prosecutors could not rely on the FBI's analysis of DNA evidence.

figures a dipshit like you wouldnt understand the difference

Please respect the dead and don't post pictures

Yup.

That's exactly why I didn't post them.. But if someone actually wants to see it then I'll send it to them through PM.

those are pentagon employees not passengers

We know that already .. but how about this wreckage .. like I said ... it rarely produces a response ..

I have always wondered why ..

@ eots what's your call on that picture from 13 September 2001 .. from that entourage visit.

I'd really like to hear your view .. is it a 757 part .. is it not a 757 part .. is it something else.

The actual fact .. and one we can ascertain for a real fact.. is that it was presented on Congresswoman Berkley's govt website up till now as being a photo that was taken that day .. 13 September 2001.

A real fact !!

Stann

are you people forgetting that a 757 is not a stealth aircraft and there is no time when it was not on radar? the controllers didnt know which radar return was flight 77 at the time but we now know exactly where it was the entire time.

people saw the plane crash into the pentagon. the plane parts are there. the dna from the passengers and crew were there. if you got any evidence that flight 77 is someplace else i would love to see it.

are you people forgetting that a 757 is not a stealth aircraft and there is no time when it was not on radar? the controllers didnt know which radar return was flight 77 at the time but we now know exactly where it was the entire time.

people saw the plane crash into the pentagon. the plane parts are there. the dna from the passengers and crew were there. if you got any evidence that flight 77 is someplace else i would love to see it.

I just offered some publicly available photographic display of 9/11 debris at the Pentagon two days after the "event"

I have no intention to push wheelbarrows of manure around here.

Nor do I want to get into whether X or Y hit the Pentagon.

The picture is from that Congresswoman's website and presumably she knows all about it .. I didn't make this up like horse shit Christophera ..

Fill your boots .. I actually don't care too much about any conspiracy .. but if it ain't 757 debris I'd want to know why !!

Wouldn't you ?

Stann

I am far more curious about the location of a ground level missile launcher in Washington DC! :lol::lol:

Hi Retired:

He doesn't do facts.

There are plenty of facts in the Opening Post of this Topic showing clearly that AA77 DID NOT crash into the Pentagon. Where are your facts showing where a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon?

This is yet another one-sided debate showing that the Govt is LYING and many of you are buying into Official Cover Story LIES ...

Same old story,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Winger:

You are ducking Terral.

Bullony! Show us your photographs of AA77 crashed into the Pentagon!

E6A893DC63.jpg

This is a photograph of the E-Ring Wall where 'you' :)confused:) say a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers ...

NotAtPentagon.jpg

... AND going 530 miles per hour :)cuckoo:). Those of you making that 'claim' are out of your cotton-picking minds :)booze::booze::booze:)!!!!

You don't have Flight 77 bodies without Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon......

What bodies??? AA77 DID NOT crash into the Pentagon (you moron)!!! Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld 'claim' :)eusa_liar:) that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon 'and' you swallow that LIE hook, line and sinker like an idiot!

... you don't have Flight 77 aircraft parts either

No kidding! That is the conclusion of Colonel George Nelson:

911Physics.com Story

American Airlines Flight 77

This was reported to be a Boeing 757, registration number N644AA, carrying 64 people, including the flight crew and five hijackers. This aircraft, with a 125-foot wingspan, was reported to have crashed into the Pentagon, leaving an entry hole no more than 65 feet wide.
Following cool-down of the resulting fire, this crash site would have been very easy to collect enough time-change equipment within 15 minutes to positively identify the aircraft registry. There was apparently some aerospace type of equipment found at the site but no attempt was made to produce serial numbers or to identify the specific parts found. Some of the equipment removed from the building was actually hidden from public view.

Conclusion

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. The hard evidence would have included hundreds of critical time-change aircraft items, plus security videotapes that were confiscated by the FBI immediately following each tragic episode.

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. Regarding the planes that allegedly flew into the WTC towers, it is only just possible that heavy aircraft were involved in each incident, but no evidence has been produced that would add credence to the government’s theoretical version of what actually caused the total destruction of the buildings, let alone proving the identity of the aircraft. That is the problem with the government’s 911 story. It is time to apply the precautionary principle. [More]
These 100-ton Jetliners carry hundreds of time-change parts with serial numbers contained in log books that help investigators identify ANY crashed Jetliner in 15 minutes after cool down. The Govt has produced NO time-change parts, because the Govt is in possession of NO 9/11 Jetliners. Period! We are looking at a definite INSIDE-JOB Attack by our own Govt and the Cover-Up Operation continues to this day ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Fizzle:

all this shit has been debunked already. :lol:

Really? That is news to me. Perhaps that is why Mr. Fizzle posted his pictures of AA77 crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 ...

NoWayBaby.jpg

Again, this is where Mr. Fizz (DoD OP= :cool: = How To Spot) says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour! Someone explain to this moron that a real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner is more than 40 feet tall and the windows above the little hole are NOT broken. Look at the 7-feet tall cable spools standing over the heads of all the firemen! The pristine Pentagon lawn shows no signs of wind damage from any 100-ton Jetliner crashing here at 530 miles per hour!

impact_scale.jpg

The two windows to the left of the little second-story hole are NOT broken either. This is where Mr. Fizzle here is supposed to start explaining 'his' 9/11 Pentagon Theory, but he has none ...

2attacks1.jpg

Note the undamaged green SUV standing directly in the flight path, which means Mr. Fizzle's 100-ton Jetliner must have passed 'over' the top! Right? This is ridiculous!

fire_spools.jpg

The wall behind the cable spools is on fire, but standing very much intact! There is no way any 100-ton Jetliner crashed here. Period!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Sunshine:

Nice cans BTW! ;0)

<< I would buy that for a dollar! :0)

If something other than the plane, say a missle, struck the Pentagon, from where and how was it launched????? And by whom?

Sunshine is not paying much attention. I explain where the Hypersonic Raytheon Missile was launched from the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior in my What Really Happened At The Pentagon Topic here.

Go back to the Opening Post and review the links at the bottom of the post and bump any Topic with your questions.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Paulie:

Terral how do you continue to show your face around
here with more theories after your massive swine flu prediction fail ?

Just show us 'your' pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE and stop trying to change the subject over your complete lack of evidence ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Stan:

Well this piece, which was photographed by a member of Congresswoman Berkleys entourage when she visited the Pentagon on September 13th 2001, cannot be identified as part of a 757 .. at least Boeing would not co-operate in doing so, and to date no one I know of has done an ID on it.

Mysterypart2.jpg

The image was posted on her website .. Click Here

It's still there BTW, so please feel free to download it if you want Terral .. and then do something with it.

This is a fuselage piece from the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior that blew up against the E-Ring Wall at 9:36:27 AM. See my explanation for What Really Happened At The Pentagon here. BTW ...

boeing2.jpg

... A real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has a 60-Ton Titanium Frame, Two 6-Ton Rolls-Royce Engines, indestructible landing gear, more than 200 seats, massive wing sections, a massive 44+ foot Tail Section and all you have is a little bit of debris; because the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior was a DoD Flying BOMB that was deliberately detonated to destroy as much evidence as possible.

You guys need to remember that 'this' Topic is about what did NOT hit the Pentagon. AA77 and AA11 were canceled on 9/11. See #1 on my Pentagon Timeline here.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back