A yellow alert has just been issues for 2 major volcanoes in North America

^^^^^^ All you have proven is that you can Cut & Paste.

Now answer my question Poindexter. .... :cuckoo:
You asked for links you got them. If had considered the experiments that I gave you no link should have been required you could have came to your own conclusions! Quit being lazy test with your own mind before looking for the answer from some one else!.

You asked for links you got them. If had considered the experiments that I gave you no link should have been required you could have came to your own conclusions! Quit being lazy test with your own mind before looking for the answer from some one else!.
So I take it that your answer is, "I just make up stuff to entertain people".

Got it....... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

You were bright enough to understand the implications! You would make a good geologist!
Implications are not scientific facts.

Now please provide me with a link that says the whole universe is under pressure, as you claim. .... :cool:
Wow you are some kind of stupid aren't you! Sorry get a PHD and these are science facts. WHy would the eartth nopt be subject o the laws of physics the same as a beach ball. You have now been deemed to stupid to pay attention to. You saw the effects with your own eyes and your prior biasis has led you to belive that you can not trust your own eyes. How fucking stupid can you be!

Can't make up your mind? First you say he was 'bright enough to understand the implications' and would make a good geologist...…He asks for proof and now he's 'some kind of stupid'...…..go figure
He figured it out and then was to stupid to believe it. I am baffled normally when ones own logic gives them the answer there is some trust in the answer. This is not the case here! He would make a good geologist after some sessions with a good shrink. I am an engineer not a shrink, I do not understand this mans mind. Do you? I said nothing about the ice caps he used logic and came up with a reasonable explanation and then did not believe his own explanation. How do reconsile this? I do not know!

So can you provide a link to support your points???
There are million links some of which I provided below. Not that you or sunni are smart enough to follow the links. Even less likely you understand them!

iu

No doubt the result of man made global warming. .... :rolleyes:
Here is a little science for you! Go get a beach ball blow it up and put a 2.5 pound weight on it. Tell me what happens to the beach ball. Then remove that wieght and tell me what happens. This is the same effec the polar ice caps have on our planet! The question is are you bright enough to understand the implications

LOL

Did you forget that Obama lowered the seas?

I guess we will be vacationing in an Ohio corn field this summer.....
Yellow stone goes and there is no where in the continental US to be to survive. Yellow stone would leave 10 foot deep ashes on the east coast. It would be hitting Ohio in a little over an hour. Enough time for a few drinks of some aged scotch and maybe a last roll in the hay. Oh well all good things come to an end. There is likely a better place to spend your last few moments than a corn field!
:haha:

Yellow stone ash clouds.JPG

You exaggerate a bit to much...

As far as loss of food crops and animals... Its the long term cold that will kill millions in the first two years.

I guess we will be vacationing in an Ohio corn field this summer.....
Yellow stone goes and there is no where in the continental US to be to survive. Yellow stone would leave 10 foot deep ashes on the east coast. It would be hitting Ohio in a little over an hour. Enough time for a few drinks of some aged scotch and maybe a last roll in the hay. Oh well all good things come to an end. There is likely a better place to spend your last few moments than a corn field!
:haha:

View attachment 198559

You exaggerate a bit to much...

As far as loss of food crops and animals... Its the long term cold that will kill millions in the first two years.
I have seen estimates from four inches to 1o foot. We realy do not know. I hope not to find out! I like your estimate better for our future.

All of these volcano eruptions = Global Cooling

Just sayin'.

And if Yellowstone blows, we're heading into an ice age.

All of these volcano eruptions = Global Cooling

Just sayin'.

And if Yellowstone blows, we're heading into an ice age.
All you have to do is look at ENSO regions 1,2,3, and 3-4 which has now gone cold due to solar input loss from Kilauea out put. Its having a major impact.. The longer the eruption lasts the greater the effect.

Want a good laugh see his veiws on pressure in our discussion. Makes you wonder what our schools are doing!
The biggest laugh I got out of all of this.

Was when you tried to convince people here the earth was flat. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol:
I see you are still stupid. Keep up the good work. No one said the earth was flat in ths discusion! Stay stupid and lazy less compition for me! I love it!

Forum List

Back