Combat vet posts shocking pictures of how many pills he has to take because cannabis is illegal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
One veteran got so frustrated with the number of pills he had been prescribed to take on a daily basis that he decided to create a visual aid. After calculating that he took more than 9,855 prescription pills annually, he got an idea.

Combat Vet Posts Shocking Picture of How Many Pills He Has to Take Because Cannabis is Illegal
---------------------------------------------

People just don't think about how many pills they take until someone does something like this. When you see them all compiled as one it' s amazing how leftist idiots can't figure out how all those chemicals begin to eat away at other parts of your body and organs.

Oh but then we have a simple natural made plant that does NONE Of that and the loons can't figure out why they started the war on drugs.

How many would he have to take if heroin was legal? How about fentanyl? Foxglove is a plant shouldn't he be able to take foxglove?

I do not want to pay for their pot habits. He has pain due to fibromyalgia, take Lyrica
How many would he have to take if heroin was legal? How about fentanyl? Foxglove is a plant shouldn't he be able to take foxglove?

Maybe he should eat or smoke some foxglove. LOL. To even compare the two. Give him all he wants.

He needs to go cold turkey and get a shrink.

trifecta of PTSD, fibromyalgia, and Arthritis
These Smarties represent each pill this vet takes each year. He'd prefer marijuana

What is the US going to pay for his Maryjane habit. Is that what he is going for?

The shrink is the one who prescribes the psych meds. I was taking civilian doctor prescribed meds, went to the VA and guess what? They stopped the meds and made me go "cold turkey." Within a week I had 3 minor strokes. I am sure glad you're not my doctor.

One veteran got so frustrated with the number of pills he had been prescribed to take on a daily basis that he decided to create a visual aid. After calculating that he took more than 9,855 prescription pills annually, he got an idea.

Combat Vet Posts Shocking Picture of How Many Pills He Has to Take Because Cannabis is Illegal
---------------------------------------------

People just don't think about how many pills they take until someone does something like this. When you see them all compiled as one it' s amazing how leftist idiots can't figure out how all those chemicals begin to eat away at other parts of your body and organs.

Oh but then we have a simple natural made plant that does NONE Of that and the loons can't figure out why they started the war on drugs.

May God forgive me, but I agree with you on this ONE subject.

Forum List

Back