A Year Ago Today Trump Won – Here's What He's Accomplished!

Sorry your a hole GOP dupe boss cut your Healthcare, dupe. 80%on the exchanges can get healthcare for less than $75 a month...

:bsflag::link::link:
Sorry your a hole GOP dupe boss cut your Healthcare, dupe. 80%on the exchanges can get healthcare for less than $75 a month...

:bsflag::link::link:
Most Obamacare enrollees could pay less for policies next year - Oct. 31, 2017
CNN.com › money › news › economy

Oct 31, 2017 · Some 80% of enrollees will be able to find a policy for $75 a month or less -- up from 71% this year and the highest

And there you have it. Commie Care was designed to give low income people (usually Democrat voters) insurance at the expense of middle-income (many Republican) people. And this is why government should not be involved in healthcare; Democrats can make politics out of a chocolate cake.
You need a 2 x 4 to the Head... Did you notice cost came down and they will continue to with Obamacare helps everybody. If you don't count minorities white Democrats and white Republicans are exactly the same, it's just that the white Republicans are brainwashed fools like you...

Did you even read your own article? The reason it's cheaper is because costs went up. There is even more of a subsidy which will put us more into debt.

Last year when I applied, they gave me a quote of $725.00 per month. It didn't cover anything. 7K deductible, 7K out of pocket, no dental, no eye, no prescriptions and a $50.00 copay for office visits. I'll contact them again this year and I'll tell you how much cheaper it is.
From Link...
Here's why this is happening:

Many insurers jacked up the rates of their silver plans in part to make up for President Trump ending federal support for Obamacare's cost-sharing subsidies. These subsidies reduce deductibles and co-pays for lower-income enrollees.

It would help if the GOP would stop sabotaging it.

And I’m certain there’s more than these!

Here is a partial list of what President Donald Trump has accomplished so far:
President Trump compelled major corporations to reinvest billions in America.
After years of outsourcing, companies announced massive investments in American facilitates and labor. They include Exxon Mobil Corp., Apple, General Motors, Toyota, Hyundai-Kia, Bayer AG, and LG Electronics. All told, businesses have created more than 1.5 million new jobs.
The "Trump Effect" has resulted in 16-and-a-half year high in the Consumer Confidence Index. This index measures how ordinary consumers feel about the economy. Going from Main Street to Wall Street, the future looks as bright with the Dow Jones Industrial Average at record highs, creating $5 trillion in wealth.
The president delivered on ensuring a conservative Supreme Court. President Trump's appointment of originalist Neil Gorsuch to the Court was a huge win for Republicans. It's possible there could be three more vacancies before the end of his first term.
President Trump singlehandedly killed Obama's Trans-Pacific-Partnership. Many groups – on the right and left – were critical of this agreement for giving foreign corporations the means to circumvent our laws and potentially costing millions of manufacturing jobs.
Trump is making good on his promise to strengthen border security. Congress has appropriated money to build a wall along the southern border. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) have constructed and begun testing prototypes. Already, CBP has noted a precipitous drop in illegal border crossings.
Like any good businessman, President Trump is actively cutting government waste. One of his first actions was to sign an executive order empowering government departments to eliminate unnecessary agencies and streamline their bureaucracies. Government transparency is a top priority, too.
Trump finished Dakota Access Pipeline and approved the Keystone Pipeline after years of inaction.
Finally, ISIS is on the run.
Just last year, its caliphate extended from the suburbs of Damascus to the oil fields of Iraq. Now, that once-fledging evil empire has collapsed. The Islamic State no longer occupies any important Middle Eastern cities. Many of its leaders are dead or captured.

Read more at A Year Ago Today Trump Won – Here's What He's Accomplished! | American Action News

Legal Insurrection Authors Discuss Trump’s One Year Winaversary – Multiple “experts” weigh in @ Legal Insurrection Authors Discuss Trump's One Year Winaversary

another one that needs to be added to that list is he did what no other president in modern times has ever done,sign an executive order that protects whistleblowers in the VA when they expose the corruption there how they are mistreated.that is decades long overdue.

I am giving trump credit for that but until he gets rid of the CIA,the FBI,the fed and all these other evil three letter alphabet institutions,as far as i am concerned HITLERY might just as well have been elected.

He gots three more years to prove he is different than Bush and Obama by doing that.other wise same ole same ole because all that other stuff is just gravy.thats not going after the heart and soul of the problem.thats like going after a low paid hired hand for capone and letting capone go,same thing because those organizations i just mentioned are the reasons not just america has gone to hell but the world as well is always in danger because of them.

Kennedy tried and died in the process trying to get rid of them.will Trump be the next coward president to bow down to them?

Trump signed no such "Executive Order".

Congress passed a law (nearly unanimously) to protect VA whistleblowers, and Trump signed it.
Trump did more than sign a bill....

"I have never heard of an agency trying to destroy an employee and then bringing him on to try to fix things," he added. "Very humbling to be a part of this and I applaud President Trump and [VA] Secretary [David] Shulkin for their outside the box thinking on ways to improve care at the VA."

The new VA office was created in legislation that Trump signed into law this year.
Whistleblower gets job in new accountability office at Trumps' VA

Here is a fun fact - you are a straight up moron.

See how the far left acts when you defeat their religious dogma?

They do not understand the numbers, they do not care to understand..

When you have three hurricanes hit the main land US and it takes away businesses then you will not see growth. The far left does not understand basic economics!

For 8 months BEFORE any hurricanes Trump job growth averaged below all second term Obama years.

Harvey musta' done that too.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

No they were not

And you say this based on what?

I say your idiocy - go ahead, prove me wrong. Give "making a positive case" a shot.

See the far left posts known bunk and expects others to prove them wrong!

That want you to prove a negative.

Silly far left drones!

This is very funny. You keep blaming the left. That means the left should be blamed and take all the credits of the booming economy.
Normally with this kind of excellent economy the popularity of the POTUS should skyrocketed. But its going the wrong (down) direction. This shows Trump doesn’t deserve all these credits. But busy protecting Putin against his own intelligence agencies.

All of you ignore the facts that economy was already booming 2015 and 16 then spilled over to 2017.
Trump has not done nothing for this country except his obsession to Obama and Hillary.

And I’m certain there’s more than these!

Here is a partial list of what President Donald Trump has accomplished so far:
President Trump compelled major corporations to reinvest billions in America.
After years of outsourcing, companies announced massive investments in American facilitates and labor. They include Exxon Mobil Corp., Apple, General Motors, Toyota, Hyundai-Kia, Bayer AG, and LG Electronics. All told, businesses have created more than 1.5 million new jobs.
The "Trump Effect" has resulted in 16-and-a-half year high in the Consumer Confidence Index. This index measures how ordinary consumers feel about the economy. Going from Main Street to Wall Street, the future looks as bright with the Dow Jones Industrial Average at record highs, creating $5 trillion in wealth.
The president delivered on ensuring a conservative Supreme Court. President Trump's appointment of originalist Neil Gorsuch to the Court was a huge win for Republicans. It's possible there could be three more vacancies before the end of his first term.
President Trump singlehandedly killed Obama's Trans-Pacific-Partnership. Many groups – on the right and left – were critical of this agreement for giving foreign corporations the means to circumvent our laws and potentially costing millions of manufacturing jobs.
Trump is making good on his promise to strengthen border security. Congress has appropriated money to build a wall along the southern border. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) have constructed and begun testing prototypes. Already, CBP has noted a precipitous drop in illegal border crossings.
Like any good businessman, President Trump is actively cutting government waste. One of his first actions was to sign an executive order empowering government departments to eliminate unnecessary agencies and streamline their bureaucracies. Government transparency is a top priority, too.
Trump finished Dakota Access Pipeline and approved the Keystone Pipeline after years of inaction.
Finally, ISIS is on the run.
Just last year, its caliphate extended from the suburbs of Damascus to the oil fields of Iraq. Now, that once-fledging evil empire has collapsed. The Islamic State no longer occupies any important Middle Eastern cities. Many of its leaders are dead or captured.

Read more at A Year Ago Today Trump Won – Here's What He's Accomplished! | American Action News

Legal Insurrection Authors Discuss Trump’s One Year Winaversary – Multiple “experts” weigh in @ Legal Insurrection Authors Discuss Trump's One Year Winaversary

another one that needs to be added to that list is he did what no other president in modern times has ever done,sign an executive order that protects whistleblowers in the VA when they expose the corruption there how they are mistreated.that is decades long overdue.

I am giving trump credit for that but until he gets rid of the CIA,the FBI,the fed and all these other evil three letter alphabet institutions,as far as i am concerned HITLERY might just as well have been elected.

He gots three more years to prove he is different than Bush and Obama by doing that.other wise same ole same ole because all that other stuff is just gravy.thats not going after the heart and soul of the problem.thats like going after a low paid hired hand for capone and letting capone go,same thing because those organizations i just mentioned are the reasons not just america has gone to hell but the world as well is always in danger because of them.

Kennedy tried and died in the process trying to get rid of them.will Trump be the next coward president to bow down to them?

Trump signed no such "Executive Order".

Congress passed a law (nearly unanimously) to protect VA whistleblowers, and Trump signed it.
Trump did more than sign a bill....

"I have never heard of an agency trying to destroy an employee and then bringing him on to try to fix things," he added. "Very humbling to be a part of this and I applaud President Trump and [VA] Secretary [David] Shulkin for their outside the box thinking on ways to improve care at the VA."

The new VA office was created in legislation that Trump signed into law this year.
Whistleblower gets job in new accountability office at Trumps' VA

Is that mean Papadapolous should get a job in the government?

Hey, Obama sucked, that is for sure. But nothing has changed in that aspect, the guy in the White House now sucks too.

And you know that after only 10 months? Unemployment the lowest since 2000. Same with consumer confidence which is a leading indicator of future economic growth. Tax reform is currently in the works with a reduced corporation tax that puts us closer to that of our competitors in other countries.

This is much more than "hype and no action." This is action.
It was going up wince Obama..lets not fool yourself.

Under Obama confidence hit an all time low. There was only one place it could go from there and that was up. And while what you say is true, look at the huge jump in confidence that took place in less than a year under Trump:

View attachment 159898

Nah! You purposely ignored the collapsed of the real estate that crippled this country that slowed down the economy under Obama. There are still a lot of people that has not recovered from that disastrous real state deals.
This lousy president happened to be at the right place at right time. That’s a fact.

Do you honestly believed the economy will miraculously this good without the investment from previous years?

Hey, Obama sucked, that is for sure. But nothing has changed in that aspect, the guy in the White House now sucks too.

And you know that after only 10 months? Unemployment the lowest since 2000. Same with consumer confidence which is a leading indicator of future economic growth. Tax reform is currently in the works with a reduced corporation tax that puts us closer to that of our competitors in other countries.

Under Obama confidence hit an all time low. There was only one place it could go from there and that was up. And while what you say is true, look at the huge jump in confidence that took place in less than a year under Trump:

View attachment 159898

Nah! You purposely ignored the collapsed of the real estate that crippled this country that slowed down the economy under Obama. There are still a lot of people that has not recovered from that disastrous real state deals.
This lousy president happened to be at the right place at right time. That’s a fact.

Do you honestly believed the economy will miraculously this good without the investment from previous years?

What investment? The Pork Bill didn't do squat. Industry will come back no matter who is President, it's just a matter of how fast and how strong. Given the fact DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, I have to credit business more than him. Most of the jobs created under DumBama were part-time or contract work such as temporary agencies and things like that.

See how the far left acts when you defeat their religious dogma?

They do not understand the numbers, they do not care to understand..

When you have three hurricanes hit the main land US and it takes away businesses then you will not see growth. The far left does not understand basic economics!

For 8 months BEFORE any hurricanes Trump job growth averaged below all second term Obama years.

Harvey musta' done that too.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

No they were not

And you say this based on what?

I say your idiocy - go ahead, prove me wrong. Give "making a positive case" a shot.

See the far left posts known bunk and expects others to prove them wrong!

That want you to prove a negative.

Silly far left drones!

This is very funny. You keep blaming the left. That means the left should be blamed and take all the credits of the booming economy.
Normally with this kind of excellent economy the popularity of the POTUS should skyrocketed. But its going the wrong (down) direction. This shows Trump doesn’t deserve all these credits. But busy protecting Putin against his own intelligence agencies.

All of you ignore the facts that economy was already booming 2015 and 16 then spilled over to 2017.
Trump has not done nothing for this country except his obsession to Obama and Hillary.

The very idea that we finally have a President that's pro-business is enough to bring confidence to our job creators.

Trump is not popular because of his personality. He's doing a kick ass job and even ABC recently reported that if the election were held today, he probably would still beat Hil-Liar.

And there you have it. Commie Care was designed to give low income people (usually Democrat voters) insurance at the expense of middle-income (many Republican) people. And this is why government should not be involved in healthcare; Democrats can make politics out of a chocolate cake.
You need a 2 x 4 to the Head... Did you notice cost came down and they will continue to with Obamacare helps everybody. If you don't count minorities white Democrats and white Republicans are exactly the same, it's just that the white Republicans are brainwashed fools like you...

Did you even read your own article? The reason it's cheaper is because costs went up. There is even more of a subsidy which will put us more into debt.

Last year when I applied, they gave me a quote of $725.00 per month. It didn't cover anything. 7K deductible, 7K out of pocket, no dental, no eye, no prescriptions and a $50.00 copay for office visits. I'll contact them again this year and I'll tell you how much cheaper it is.
From Link...

Many insurers jacked up the rates of their silver plans in part to make up for President Trump ending federal support for Obamacare's cost-sharing subsidies. These subsidies reduce deductibles and co-pays for lower-income enrollees.

Why should we? We want to get rid of it.

Most Obamacare enrollees could pay less for policies next year - Oct. 31, 2017
CNN.com › money › news › economy

Oct 31, 2017 · Some 80% of enrollees will be able to find a policy for $75 a month or less -- up from 71% this year and the highest

From Link...

Because you are hilariously misinformed... Fix it!

From Link...

You can't fix a car when the entire frame is rusted. If you try, it's only good money chasing bad. Junk it and get a new one. That's how to solve the problem.

View attachment 159898

What investment? The Pork Bill didn't do squat. Industry will come back no matter who is President, it's just a matter of how fast and how strong. Given the fact DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, I have to credit business more than him. Most of the jobs created under DumBama were part-time or contract work such as temporary agencies and things like that.
You trying so hard, I started my company under Obama so did thousands. All my circle did well job wise, real estate and investments during Obama's presidency. And nothing changed under Trump to make things better....things were getting better and continue as for now.

From Link...

You can't fix a car when the entire frame is rusted. If you try, it's only good money chasing bad. Junk it and get a new one. That's how to solve the problem.
You're actually for going back to a mafia run Rickshaw service... Hi deduction catastrophic coverage was the way it was going anyway... The problem is cost of healthcare, and no system is no way of doing anything about it...

From Link...

You're actually for going back to a mafia run Rickshaw service... Hi deduction catastrophic coverage was the way it was going anyway... The problem is cost of healthcare, and no system is no way of doing anything about it...

Before Commie Care, catastrophic plans were cheap as hell. Now they are unaffordable and worthless.

From Link...

Before Commie Care, catastrophic plans were cheap as hell. Now they are unaffordable and worthless.

That's because Obama the moron signed a bill that forces insurance companies to include coverage for things people don't even want to purchase. 80% of Obamacare is a scam to increase taxes and use the money to buy votes from low income losers by giving them artificially low health insurance paid for by working Americans.

That's because Obama the moron signed a bill that forces insurance companies to include coverage for things people don't even want to purchase. 80% of Obamacare is a scam to increase taxes and use the money to buy votes from low income losers by giving them artificially low health insurance paid for by working Americans.

One of the many stipulations of Commie Care was telling insurance companies how they can spend their own money. Commie Care forced insurance companies to spend at least 80% of their collections on paying claims.

Business doesn't work that way. Insurance companies make investments and use the profits to help offset claims. Unlike government, they have people who investigate suspicious looking claims to find out if there is any fraud involved. They could no longer do these things once Commie Care became law, so it cost them more money to run their business. Up go the prices.

DumBama never ran a hotdog stand in his life yet alone an insurance company. But typical of him and the Democrats, they decided they know how to do things better than the insurance companies themselves.

Imagine what your car insurance would be with Auto-Bama. That's right, your car insurance company would have to cover all drivers no matter what, and not only that, but charge them the same rate as you and I with good driving records.

That means they would have to cover people who constantly get in accidents, people who's license was suspended for too many points, people who had multiple DUI's. Of course our insurance rates would hit the roof. Insurance companies have to offset their losses somehow.

Liberals always supported abortion, and now they turned our healthcare into an abortion.

One of the many stipulations of Commie Care was telling insurance companies how they can spend their own money. Commie Care forced insurance companies to spend at least 80% of their collections on paying claims.

Business doesn't work that way. Insurance companies make investments and use the profits to help offset claims. Unlike government, they have people who investigate suspicious looking claims to find out if there is any fraud involved. They could no longer do these things once Commie Care became law, so it cost them more money to run their business. Up go the prices.

DumBama never ran a hotdog stand in his life yet alone an insurance company. But typical of him and the Democrats, they decided they know how to do things better than the insurance companies themselves.

Imagine what your car insurance would be with Auto-Bama. That's right, your car insurance company would have to cover all drivers no matter what, and not only that, but charge them the same rate as you and I with good driving records.

That means they would have to cover people who constantly get in accidents, people who's license was suspended for too many points, people who had multiple DUI's. Of course our insurance rates would hit the roof. Insurance companies have to offset their losses somehow.

Liberals always supported abortion, and now they turned our healthcare into an abortion.
Those poor insurance corporations... No longer can cut off people and kill them have to spend their money on actual Health Care horrible... You'll believe anything.

Forum List

Back