A woman's right to choose

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
A picture says a thousand words.
13417682_10154291489123588_2459016018930382548_n.jpg

So about 20%....
If Obama and Hillary had their way it would be 0%.
Yet, they want ALL women to have the right to murder their unborn baby.

Proving once again, not that proof was necessary, that Leftists are F**KING NUTS!!!
My wives never aborted one child and would not be allowed to do so.I was also married to each woman that had a child I sired.....So you are wrong on that count..Plus, rich people have abortions and those that avow a religious following..

So about 20%....

Proving once again, not that proof was necessary, that Leftists are F**KING NUTS!!!
My wives never aborted one child and would not be allowed to do so.I was also married to each woman that had a child I sired.....So you are wrong on that count..Plus, rich people have abortions and those that avow a religious following..
Who gives a fuck what you experienced?

Not me.

Last edited:
So about 20%....

You gives a fuck what you experienced?

Not me.
So I should be feeling what right about now? I'll guess in all your brilliance you meant who instead of you..

Last edited:
So about 20%....
No, 100% made a choice. A certain percentage chose to have one and the remaining percentage chose not to have one.
Not all people feel the need to be armed..I never go around armed even on the farm....I don't fear life or death very much..When I did run around armed it was during my drunk period in life..

That's why it's called a choice, one many on the left think it's their place to determine for others.

And you can't include left wing men...they just think they are women....

So about 20%....

Your post proves you are illiterate. Murder is a legal definition. The law says aborting your child is legal.
killing a fetus is murder...you go play your games with you dumb lefty friends.

So about 20%....
No, 100% made a choice. A certain percentage chose to have one and the remaining percentage chose not to have one.
Not all people feel the need to be armed..I never go around armed even on the farm....I don't fear life or death very much..When I did run around armed it was during my drunk period in life..

I would and will carry my shotgun while on the ranch here in Texas and not because of fear of the human element but because of wild boar and other wild creatures...

I usually fire in the air if it is a wild creature but boar, well I am to kill them!

So it is not about being tough but making sure your land is not damaged by wild animals.

So about 20%....

Your post proves you are illiterate. Murder is a legal definition. The law says aborting your child is legal.
killing a fetus is murder...you go play your games with you dumb lefty friends.
Go get and education.

Forum List

Back