A Woman In London Has Gotten Married To Her Cat!

P.S. How does a cat let it be known that it is saying, "I do."???

He winks at her, that means it is a yes! :biggrin:

1651103765214.png

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but would it be considered animal cruelty if she tried to have sex with her cat?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but would it be considered animal cruelty if she tried to have sex with her cat?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The answer is yes....that's animal cruelty

Only a very sick and perverted mind would even have such a thought. :cuckoo:

Good news for a certain Limey on these boards. Perhaps they to will find marital bliss with some creature. One less foreign interloper couldn't hurt.

If you are married to a cat it would be assumed that the cat bears equal responsibility in the day to day structure of the family. Would the Brit establishment accept a paw print on a document?

^^^ I have no idea, but what you ask only leads me to all kinds of questions. Was the cat okay with the lady making all of the decisions concerning the wedding like when and where it took place? Was the cat okay with the person who took it upon themselves to be the one who got to say, "I now pronounce you......." I wonder what that person ended up saying there. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, or cat and wife?" :D :D :D

God bless you and that person always!!!

Holly

P.S. Was the cat okay with whatever was served during the reception if there was one? :D :D :D

Forum List

Back