"A woman does have a choice! Keep her legs closed!"

It's about time you guys figured this out. Yes, they can either keep their legs crossed or use birth control so that they don't get pregnant. It's actually a no brainer. Abortions should not be used as a method of birth control. You can be the biggest whore you want but just take steps so you don't get pregnant.
keeper post

proof of what people really believe

Sure you can.

She chose to have sex. Unprotected she chose the high risk option, protected might be low risk but it's still a risk. Either way letting a dude stick his dick in her has an inherently built in risk of pregnancy she chose to engage in.

I'm a 48 year old man that never wanted kids, and I have no kids because I was careful when I said sex and who I had it with. I stayed away from one nighters and sluts and dumb weak minded women.
I can see why you didn’t marry

Uh oh! This is like the FOX News emails, and texts, and in-house communications. Real Truth slips out:

Meet New Jersey state Sen. Edward Durr, a truck driver-turned-politician who has a habit of saying the quiet parts out loud.

"A woman does have a choice! Keep her legs closed," Durr wrote in a 2020 Facebook post, in which he also called a pro-choice woman an "idiot." He also "liked" a post that called for "spaying women like dogs."

link: MSN
You have a choice also, Keeping your mouth shut about other peoples business.
But its not going to happen,
We would rather hate each other than consider working towards improving anything that gives the other side a point.
Common sense is dying.

Forum List

Back