"A woman does have a choice! Keep her legs closed!"

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Uh oh! This is like the FOX News emails, and texts, and in-house communications. Real Truth slips out:

Meet New Jersey state Sen. Edward Durr, a truck driver-turned-politician who has a habit of saying the quiet parts out loud.

"A woman does have a choice! Keep her legs closed," Durr wrote in a 2020 Facebook post, in which he also called a pro-choice woman an "idiot." He also "liked" a post that called for "spaying women like dogs."

link: MSN

You can't always blame the woman. The dirty little secret is that the faction of society that benefits most from abortion is the liberal male who sees his future responsibilities eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel. Women are sometimes coerced into agreeing to end the life inside them against human nature and they live with the guilt and symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of their lives.

You can't always blame the woman. The dirty little secret is that the faction of society that benefits most from abortion is the liberal male who sees his future responsibilities eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel. Women are sometimes coerced into agreeing to end the life inside them against human nature and they live with the guilt and symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of their lives.
Good point. He is the major profiteer of the whole woke story. If he is liberal or just mad, though, that has to be decided individually.

You can blame the women because they're the only ones with the decision making ability.

There's not any lecture, promise, threat, sweet whisper, fit thrown, bribe or any other thing that would convince me to kill my unborn baby.

If a guy had even tried- he'd of choked on the dust I left him in.

Uh oh! This is like the FOX News emails, and texts, and in-house communications. Real Truth slips out:

Meet New Jersey state Sen. Edward Durr, a truck driver-turned-politician who has a habit of saying the quiet parts out loud.

"A woman does have a choice! Keep her legs closed," Durr wrote in a 2020 Facebook post, in which he also called a pro-choice woman an "idiot." He also "liked" a post that called for "spaying women like dogs."

He is correct. They can...

Keeping one's legs closed isn't a viable solution when it comes to rape and incest. Of course the abuser may not like "just say no" for an answer.

Had to go up to north East Texas this weekend. Dying or dead burg after dying or dead burg and of course Dollar General everywhere, but kept seeing the 'Babies and Innocent Lives' billboards. No jobs or anything, but ok, pump out more kids. Maybe you should focus on the jobs, education, and prudent birth control thing eh?

A woman does have a choice! Keep her legs closed!"​

Sounds good on the surface
Only problem is that people like to Fuk

Rich people, poor people, single people, married people, Democrats, Republicans……..They all like to Fuk

Been that way ever since there were humans

Keeping one's legs closed isn't a viable solution when it comes to rape and incest. Of course the abuser may not like "just say no" for an answer.
Rape and incest account for less than 1% of unwanted pregnancies. Of course Leftists always scream about rape and incest pregnancies in order to justify late term baby murder.

Cases such as that represent a miniscule percentage of the cases where abortion is committed.

A woman does have a choice! Keep her legs closed!"​

Sounds good on the surface
Only problem is that people like to Fuk

Rich people, poor people, single people, married people, Democrats, Republicans……..They all like to Fuk

Been that way ever since there were humans

And many people, both men and women like to be fucked -- just look at MAGA

Better living through metallurgy.

she's worked up.jpg

Yes, you can always blame the woman. She is the one stuck with the pregnancy, birth control or abstinence are great ways to prevent it.

That line of thought is garbage. I don't buy the coerced part, women, like men, have free will and they ought to pull up their big girl panties and exercise it. Abortion for convenience is murder.

Sure you can.

She chose to have sex. Unprotected she chose the high risk option, protected might be low risk but it's still a risk. Either way letting a dude stick his dick in her has an inherently built in risk of pregnancy she chose to engage in.

I'm a 48 year old man that never wanted kids, and I have no kids because I was careful when I said sex and who I had it with. I stayed away from one nighters and sluts and dumb weak minded women.

It's about time you guys figured this out. Yes, they can either keep their legs crossed or use birth control so that they don't get pregnant. It's actually a no brainer. Abortions should not be used as a method of birth control. You can be the biggest whore you want but just take steps so you don't get pregnant.

Forum List

Back