"A Well Regulated Militia" explained

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

your premise is a lie as usual,,,

the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

I love it!

I think I will found the Flops Brigade of the Texas Unorganized Militia.

Any fellow Texans want to join, there are only three requirements: Provide all your own gear, accept me as Commander in Chief until the first election of Commander between Christmas and New Year, and for God's sake, do not be organized!

I anticipate our drills will be conducted primarily online. If I can learn how to do it we can use those video games where you can talk to each other.

I love it!

I think I will found the Flops Brigade of the Texas Unorganized Militia.

Any fellow Texans want to join, there are only three requirements: Provide all your own gear, accept me as Commander in Chief until the first election of Commander between Christmas and New Year, and for God's sake, do not be organized!

I anticipate our drills will be conducted primarily online. If I can learn how to do it we can use those video games where you can talk to each other.
all it takes is one or more people and you can call yourself anything you want,,

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

its supposed to be,,
just that back stabbing mother fuckers like you like to stick your shitstained noses into things and fuck them up,,,

The Courts have determined that Americans are entitled to have weapons in general use by the military. Just look at the Miller case. They also have determined that weapons in general use are protected and there is no firearm in the US in more general use than an AR-15 with 25 million in the hands of citizens.

Just because you a little pussy that is afraid of AR-15s don't mean we Americans are.
Wrong, this is a lie.

The Miller Court made no such holding.

The case concerned solely the constitutionality of the NFA to regulate firearm determined to be dangerous or unusual, such as sawed-off shotguns.

it did not hold that private citizens were entitled to possess the same weapons as the military.

Guns are not being banned in this country. Only guns which have no business in civilian hands.

Huge difference.

It's not up to you to determine which guns civilians can own or not own. Which guns I own are my business and as long as I don't break any laws, you can FOAD.

Wrong.

Private armed citizens have no authority to establish a ‘militia.’

There is nothing in the history, text, or case law of the Second Amendment authorizing insurrectionist dogma.

Citizens who take up arms against the government are engaging in lawless treason and rebellion.

Private citizens don't need an "authority" to band together and form militias for the protection of themselves and their families. There is no law you can quote that forbids that.

I know you believe that it's illegal, but your only projecting your own fears, insecurities, and need to exert your control over others.

So you can FOAD too.

oh I dont know,,
stalins, hitlers, moas, popots, castros, its a long list,,,

they total well mover 130 million dead after guns were banned,,,
And the lies and demagoguery from the right just keep coming…

The First Amendment, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions keep us free – not guns.

The Hitler ‘gun ban’ is a lie:

The only ignorance and stupidity are your posts.

There’s no such thing as ‘unorganized militia,’ that’s ignorant nonsense and a ridiculous anachronism.
Now shut the fuck up liar
(2)
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14, § 311; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656; renumbered § 246, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

The First Amendment, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions keep us free – not guns.

Dumbfuck Hitler ban guns from those he wanted to kill

The militia, as used in the constitution is under Article I (sec 15,16) regulated by congress.
(2)
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14, § 311; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656; renumbered § 246, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

your premise is a lie as usual,,,

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes​

Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

If you go with that definition of militia, it also means the president can call them into federal service. So if that means able bodied men 17 to 45, that also means the president can draft them into federal service.

News flash for ya, Bubba: The founding fathers just called and said they want their Bill of Rights avatar you're deceptively using. They said it wasn't supposed to be used to promote statism, oppression, collectivism, and tyranny.

They also said for you to please return it to them post haste, or you'll be hearing from their lawyers.

They seemed pissed.

Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

If you go with that definition of militia, it also means the president can call them into federal service. So if that means able bodied men 17 to 45, that also means the president can draft them into federal service.
The unorganized militia does not have an age limit.

Forum List

Back