A Week in the Life . . . . . of the Big Bad Nets. (Media Bias)

This article does a great job of showing just how the LMM works. Only reporting one side,the side that makes the right look bad,among other things. This bias in the media is something I noticed as a teen. I remember watching the news with my mom and asking her why it seemed like they always were picking on Goerge Bush Sr. They aren't getting away with it anymore,and can all go to bed at night knowing they suck at what they do because they cannot report facts without showing opinion.

:puke:

krisy said:
This article does a great job of showing just how the LMM works. Only reporting one side,the side that makes the right look bad,among other things. This bias in the media is something I noticed as a teen. I remember watching the news with my mom and asking her why it seemed like they always were picking on Goerge Bush Sr. They aren't getting away with it anymore,and can all go to bed at night knowing they suck at what they do because they cannot report facts without showing opinion.

:puke:

I was just reading Instapundit and a reader reported that he watched evening news with Brokaw, Berger story was not even mentioned. Must have been a 'sloppy' day, huh? :mad:

Kathianne said:
I was just reading Instapundit and a reader reported that he watched evening news with Brokaw, Berger story was not even mentioned. Must have been a 'sloppy' day, huh? :mad:

Perfect example! If he was a Republican.the Sh*t would hit the fan. They are so obvious in their bias,I cannot understand how people can't see it. I think a lot of it goes back to people that have watched Jennings,Rather,Brokaw for years. Before cable news came out,they were so used to that reporting that they don't even know what reporting both sides is. They don't know another side because they have only heard one. Hald of America probably doesn't know what is really going on because they don't hear it on their major networks.

krisy said:
Perfect example! If he was a Republican.the Sh*t would hit the fan. They are so obvious in their bias,I cannot understand how people can't see it. I think a lot of it goes back to people that have watched Jennings,Rather,Brokaw for years. Before cable news came out,they were so used to that reporting that they don't even know what reporting both sides is. They don't know another side because they have only heard one. Hald of America probably doesn't know what is really going on because they don't hear it on their major networks.

Great points Krisy!

Forum List

Back