A Website As Ridiculous As Huffpost Discovered

Yellow Journalism.
It looks like a site that focuses on topics preferred by liberals or Democrats, but I did not see any made up stories of fake news.
Yellow Journalism doesn't have to be false but it does have to be sensational.
Trump smears third black role model in a week in early morning racist rant
Trump humiliated by poor attendance, no-show speakers as Berkeley "free speech week" implodes
Pence humiliated after media blitz as McCain announces opposition to health care repeal

FLLLLLLLASHY!

Yellow Journalism.
It looks like a site that focuses on topics preferred by liberals or Democrats, but I did not see any made up stories of fake news.
Trump humiliated by poor attendance, no-show speakers as Berkeley "free speech week" implodes
Pence humiliated after media blitz as McCain announces opposition to health care repeal

FLLLLLLLASHY!

Too anti Trump. Huffington Post has news stories not just "Trash Trump" caca.

Yellow Journalism.

FLLLLLLLASHY!

Too anti Trump. Huffington Post has news stories not just "Trash Trump" caca.
Not a fan of Huff Post, but I cant disagree with that statement.

I mean, really. I will add to my favorites.

Home - Shareblue
Looks like a good site for getting accurate news reporting. Did you see anything that was inaccurate?

All of it.
I will take that to mean you could not specify anything, hence, all of it was accurate unless you can specify one of the articles as being false.

You may cogitate as you will, and remain in error. It makes no difference to me.

Home - Shareblue
Looks like a good site for getting accurate news reporting. Did you see anything that was inaccurate?

All of it.
I will take that to mean you could not specify anything, hence, all of it was accurate unless you can specify one of the articles as being false.

You may cogitate as you will, and remain in error. It makes no difference to me.
There is no error. The stories focus on trump negatives and stories that are embarrassing to him. That doesn't mean any of them are false. It just means they are highlighting negative and embarrassing stories.
If it makes no difference to you, stop responding to my posts. Easy solution.

Its your thread. What did you expect, everyone, to agree with you?

Home - Shareblue

All of it.

There is no error. The stories focus on trump negatives and stories that are embarrassing to him. That doesn't mean any of them are false. It just means they are highlighting negative and embarrassing stories.

Your pretzel cogitative processes make no difference to me. Your posts, however are often amusing, and I retain the right to poke them with a stick as I will.

All of it.

Your pretzel cogitative processes make no difference to me. Your posts, however are often amusing, and I retain the right to poke them with a stick as I will.
OK, that seems fair.

Forum List

Back