Zone1 A vote for Trump is a vote for...........

Ron DeSantis might be my number 2 pick and Vivek Ramaswamy is number 3... but Trump is definitely number 1 as he is proving himself to be the best candidate. I posted this in another thread, but picture you have a murder chasing you with a gun trying to kill you. How are you going to defend yourself? Are you going to use a kitchen knife, a handgun, or a machine gun if you had the choice of all three? Obviously I would think that you would go for the machine gun, and right now Trump is that machine gun against the left.

Ron DeSantis might be my number 2 pick and Vivek Ramaswamy is number 3... but Trump is definitely number 1 as he is proving himself to be the best candidate. I posted this in another thread, but picture you have a murder chasing you with a gun trying to kill you. How are you going to defend yourself? Are you going to use a kitchen knife, a handgun, or a machine gun if you had the choice of all three? Obviously I would think that you would go for the machine gun, and right now Trump is that machine gun against the left.
Sure, just like the last time.

Loser

So, you'll sit out the election. Got it
Who should I vote for?

200.gif

Forum List

Back