Zone1 WHUUUUUT??!$!#! corrupt mr Zelensky wants to take back crimea?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Zelensky told Burnett that his ultimate goal was to liberate Crimea, (CNN presumably: )"the peninsula annexed by Russia in 2014 in violation of international law."

here we see the ultimate territorial greed by NATO and the EU displayed in "brave mr Zelensky's publicly stated goals".
a sea (the Black Sea) with connection at Turkey to the Medditeranean Sea and thus The Atlantic,
control of which is vital to the defense of Russia itself,
was taken from Russia via the principles of media manipulation, political manipulations and voting results manipulations in Ukraine (by The West, in the 2000s and 2010s probably, but before that as well).

and now that Russia finally stepped in and liberated the Russian native speakers in that region, who clearly indicated in several referendums that they wanted to be a part of Russia,
as well as that naval base, and while Zelensky is losing his war to regain control over his old border territories,
i do suspect the US Democrats to be supporting mr Zelensky for another round of war, that has no doubt proven very profitable for the insiders at the top, and more and more rounds (years!) of war.
juuuuust great. NOT!

Crimea May be easier to take back than the rest of the Donbas

Harder to defend, easier to cut off
the Russians have roads and railroads leading to that naval base of theirs in Crimea, from the south of Russia into the east side of the sea of Azov, then west into Crimea.
and they're attached to them. they've kept the Black Sea fleet of the Russians supplied and under repair during the entire war so far, despite (of course) casualties on both sides.

Last edited:

here we see the ultimate territorial greed by NATO and the EU displayed in "brave mr Zelensky's publicly stated goals".
a sea (the Black Sea) with connection at Turkey to the Medditeranean Sea and thus The Atlantic,
was taken from Russia via the principles of media manipulation, political manipulations and voting results manipulations in Ukraine (by The West, in the 2000s and 2010s probably, but before that as well).

and now that Russia finally stepped in and liberated the Russian native speakers in that region, who clearly indicated in several referendums that they wanted to be a part of Russia,
as well as that naval base, and while Zelensky is losing his war to regain control over his old border territories,
i do suspect the US Democrats to be supporting mr Zelensky for another round of war, that has no doubt proven very profitable for the insiders at the top, and more and more rounds (years!) of war.
juuuuust great. NOT!
Sorry,
My mistake....I thought that maybe you wanted a real discussion instead of shouting rhetoric.

Carry on. I'll move along.

Crimea was negotiated away by Russia but then taken by force. Is that the NWO you want?

juuuuust great. NOT!
None of the 'referendums' has had international sanction.

Sorry,
My mistake....I thought that maybe you wanted a real discussion instead of shouting rhetoric.

Carry on. I'll move along.
it's a simple provocative, truth-based account of what happened in the decades leading up to the Ukraine war, and during it.
it's designed to provoke challenges to the logic it contains, like most of my posts on this forum do.

Crimea was negotiated away by Russia but then taken by force. Is that the NWO you want?
better to give some land away to demanding yet powerful fellow humans from nearby those lands,
than almost-perpetual war.
None of the 'referendums' has had international sanction.
yeah, surpriiiiiise! another piece of evidence that the US and EU administrations were on a corrupt path in Ukraine from 2000 onwards.
maybe even from the 1990s or 1980s (when the Berlin wall fell).

it's a simple provocative, truth-based account of what happened in the decades leading up to the Ukraine war, and during it.
it's designed to provoke challenges to the logic it contains, like most of my posts on this forum do.
Well you don't start out with inciting rhetoric that is not factual or truthful. Not with me.

Forum List

Back