A very serious thread about race relations

I understand what you're saying. but being quiet in the face of bigotry isn't what's necessary.

and standing up to bigots isn't exacerbating the problem.

the right's inexplicable defense of the bigots is what is exacerbating the problem. if everyone stood up to the scum, they'd crawl back into their holes......which is where they lived until a political candidate/now president enabled them.

the difference is, in the old days, the orange one would have been marginalized like George Wallace was. apparently after eight years of a black president, the hate-filled pond scum feel enabled by this guy. and don't say no, there is a reason david duke a) reminded trump who made him president' and b) thanked him.

YOur words shut down any possibility of common ground between us.

And is greatly insulting to us.

AND, denies us ANY right to have our interests represented or addressed.

"Us"? Are you an appointed spokesperson for a particular group? Or are you just ignorant and arrogant enough to assume that you are?

Considering how vile and false Jilian's accusation against us was, I do feel comfortable speaking for us, "right" as a group.

My point stands.

Her words, her lies, are the problem.

I said nothing false. I said things you don't like.

what deference should be given to people who think they are entitled to superiority over women and people of color and anyone who isn't Christian?

the answer is none....

A better question, a far more timely question, is what should we do with people who falsely accuse people of shit, over and over again.

Especially when they are mostly vile piece of shit cowards who never do it to someone's face.

This thread was started by a liberal, who asked if anyone actually wants to see race relations improve.

I do.

YOu obviously do not, or you would not spend so much time and energy working to spread lies and hatred.

Also, fuck you, you piece of shit.

You don't want to see race relations improve. You think improved race relations is a return to white supremacy.

"Us"? Are you an appointed spokesperson for a particular group? Or are you just ignorant and arrogant enough to assume that you are?

Considering how vile and false Jilian's accusation against us was, I do feel comfortable speaking for us, "right" as a group.

My point stands.

Whether your "point" stand or not, depends on who reads it or even cares what you have to say.

The "accuracy" of her post is a matter of opinion.

What the REAL problem appears to be is that her post hurt the feelings of certain people on the "right"....maybe because the truth sometimes hurts.

No, it's pretty clear to anyone not a piece of shit liar, that the problem is that she spews shit out of her mouth.

She is a race baiting piece of shit, like most liberals.

The only race baiter here is you. Really. You believe in this lie of anti white discrimination and you are trying to push this lie.

YOur idiocy is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

what deference should be given to people who think they are entitled to superiority over women and people of color and anyone who isn't Christian?

the answer is none....

A better question, a far more timely question, is what should we do with people who falsely accuse people of shit, over and over again.

Especially when they are mostly vile piece of shit cowards who never do it to someone's face.

This thread was started by a liberal, who asked if anyone actually wants to see race relations improve.

I do.

YOu obviously do not, or you would not spend so much time and energy working to spread lies and hatred.

You don't want to see race relations improve. You think improved race relations is a return to white supremacy.

NOthing I have ever said, justifies, your vile slander of me.

I would challenge you to support your vile lies, but that is a propaganda trap.

Instead, this is my answer to you, you fucking coward.

FUCK YOU, YOU RACE BAITING PIECE OF SHIT.

My point stands.

the answer is none....

I do.

Do you or do you not believe there is anti white discrimination? And f you believe in anti white discrimination, them what exactly do you see as improved race relatons? Because there is no anti white discrimination. Therefore what kind of racial improvements can you want if not that of a return to white supremacy?

My point stands.

the answer is none....

I do.

Someone who says vile things about anyone who doesn't think like him really should stop whining when people respond to him.

My point stands.

the answer is none....

I do.

Do you or do you not believe there is anti white discrimination? And f you believe in anti white discrimination, them what exactly do you see as improved race relatons? Because there is no anti white discrimination. Therefore what kind of racial improvements can you want if not that of a return to white supremacy?

1. I do believe there is anti-white discrimination.

2. An improvement in race relations would be an end to legally sanctioned race discrimination, a rejection of race baiting as an acceptable practice and a focus on policy to serve American interests and less of setting us against one another.

3. YOur denial of repeatedly proven reality is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

the answer is none....

I do.

Someone who says vile things about anyone who doesn't think like him really should stop whining when people respond to him.

I challenge you to support your claim that I have said vile things about someone just because they don't think like me.

This is a rhetorical challenge, because I know you cannot support it, and will not admit that, no matter what.

I look forward to seeing what games you play to run from that Truth.

Also, you can shove your spin about "whining" up your ass.

the answer is none....

I do.

2. An improvement in race relations would be an end to legally sanctioned race discrimination, a rejection of race baiting as an acceptable practice and a focus on policy to serve American interests and less of setting us against one another.

There is no anti white discrimination. Ending that lie is the first step tp improved race relations.

the answer is none....

I do.

I challenge you to support your claim that I have said vile things about someone just because they don't think like me.

This is a rhetorical challenge, because I know you cannot support it, and will not admit that, no matter what.

Your words.

Is there anyone here, or does anyone here know of anyone, who wants to see race relations improve?

No, I don't mean "beat" the other "side". No, I don't mean punishing the other side for their opinions. No, I'm not talking about the political angles, particularly pointing the finger and blaming the other guy.

I mean, is anyone aware of anyone whose top priority is better, more open, more positive, more civil, more constructive, more fruitful human relationships between the races?

Dead serious question. Examples would be great. Links would be great.

Dear Mac1958
I would point to
Cherry Steinwender and the Bahai who teach that the healing and inclusion of people of all races and nations
is necessary in order to bring about the "oneness of humanity" and world peace in reality.

When Cherry teaches workshops and series on healing wounds of injustice and racial division
through healing "dialogue" the facilitators teach NOT to call any person or group "racist" because that fuels the problem.
The healing has to come from within each person first,
and that goes for Native Americans who heal from within,
African Americans, and White/Caucasians who have suffered because of these "race wars" blaming one side or another.

See "Guidelines for Sharing" that I found so effective
and helpful I posted them on a webpage for mediation:
www.houstonprogressive.org/CHRguide.html

And the CHR main website where you can contact this
nondenominational nonprofit which was started by Bahai
that believes in universal inclusion of all races contributing equally to the greater whole
www.centerhealingracism.org

They are the best group and model I have found
for resolving conflicts with racism and "how we talk about it" so we solve problems
equally instead of fueling race and blame wars over it

Is there anyone here, or does anyone here know of anyone, who wants to see race relations improve?

No, I don't mean "beat" the other "side". No, I don't mean punishing the other side for their opinions. No, I'm not talking about the political angles, particularly pointing the finger and blaming the other guy.

I mean, is anyone aware of anyone whose top priority is better, more open, more positive, more civil, more constructive, more fruitful human relationships between the races?

Dead serious question. Examples would be great. Links would be great.

I do not think many black people are looking for improved race relations. I think we are simply looking to be RESPECTED, which blacks have never been in this country. From respect comes improved relationships.
I can see that, that's close enough. The question will be how much it's going to take. Most likely a person thing, I suspect.

The problem is that there are so many working so hard to keep everyone angry, that's working against all of us.

Not to worry Mac1958 the power of compassion and kindness
even in tiny dosages is still greater than mobs of anger.

See other model programs that also change
the "them vs us" paradigm even if not addressing race directly:

www.rachelschallenge.org nonprofit school and community outreach
that has been used to end bullying and school violence and prevent attacks

www.avpusa.org nonprofit outreach that started as Quaker volunteers
training people in prisons to stop race related gang fights but became
so popular that workshops were held for the general public to turn
violent people into teachers to head workshops to train other trainers so it multiplies

I do.

There is no anti white discrimination. Ending that lie is the first step tp improved race relations.
Only white supremacists think whites are discriminated against.

It's a joke. And you're a whiny little trumpbeatch

??? What jillian?
All it takes for whites to be discriminated against
is to BLAME a white person for the wrongs of other white people.
That's already discrimination.

Same with blacks.
If someone is blamed or associated with the wrongs of other blacks,
just because THAT person is black,
that's the same process of prejudice by association
with blaming someone for the wrongs of other whites
just because THAT person is white.

It is making associations by the person's SKIN COLOR
and assuming, approaching or applying that to them.

??? What jillian?

Same with blacks.

Emily, you really need to put it down. You are only adding to the problem.

Jillian is right. You aren't.

When blacks fought against discrimination as you well damn know there was a policy of zero blacks allowed. There was none of this if you blame a white person as another white person you are practicing discrimination garbage. Zero blacks allowed and zero blacks hired. In todays society whites cry about being discriminated against when they are the majority participants. And here you are, a black female enabling them to keep pushing this lie. I believe in the sane God you do, but Jesus did not soft soap the religious zealots of his time. He did not try seeking common ground by rationalizing the wrong and capitulating to it in order to get a change. If you were wrong that's what you were. Think about that.

Last edited:

??? What jillian?

Same with blacks.

When blacks fought against discrimination as you well damn know there was a policy of zero blacks allowed. There was none of this if you blame a white person as another white person you are practicing discrimination garbage. Zero blacks slowed and zero blacks hired. In todays society whites cry about being discriminated against when they are the majority participants. And here you are, a black female enabling them to keep pushing this lie. I believe in the sane God you do, but Jesus did not soft soap the religious zealots of his time. He did not try seeking common ground by rationalizing the wrong and capitulating to it in order to get a change. If you were wrong tat's what you were. Think about that.

I'll also point out that it's only dems who try to find common ground. The white supremacists believe they're in a culture war and there isn't any compromise.

??? What jillian?

Same with blacks.

When blacks fought against discrimination as you well damn know there was a policy of zero blacks allowed. There was none of this if you blame a white person as another white person you are practicing discrimination garbage. Zero blacks slowed and zero blacks hired. In todays society whites cry about being discriminated against when they are the majority participants. And here you are, a black female enabling them to keep pushing this lie. I believe in the sane God you do, but Jesus did not soft soap the religious zealots of his time. He did not try seeking common ground by rationalizing the wrong and capitulating to it in order to get a change. If you were wrong tat's what you were. Think about that.

I'll also point out that it's only dems who try to find common ground....

:lmao:

I do.

There can be no improvement of race relations while it is policy to discriminate based on race,

as it currently is policy to discriminate against whites.

Your lies are fooling fewer and fewer people ever day.

I do.

Your words.

I did not say those words just because you disagree with me, but because of your constant actions, ie race baiting, and lying and overall being a dishonest, and racist piece of shit.

You deserved all of that, and far more.

Forum List

Back