A typical German suicide

It's interesting that someone who support mandatory vaccinations, covid passports (show me your papers), locking down people who are not vaccinated calling anyone an extremist, yet an idiot. :icon_sjung:

Here are only extremists who write an unbelievable nonsense about covid, about vaccinations and about Germany which is far from anything what makes only a little sense. Sense makes it for example that nurses in hospitals and old people's homes will have to make a vaccination now in Germany.

Last edited:
To 1: The link please

To 2. Extremists are globalist satanic freemasonic mob who want to kill humanity by usage of the deadly 'jab' and eliminate the white Christian race. . Those who disagree with are just normal and sane pepole

If you did not notice it up to now: You are in my eyes nothing else than only a criminal. Whatever you say about Germany is only your problem and the problem of everyone who believes in you. Learn German if you like to study what the Nazis did do or ask a German who really knows something about this theme and will not tell you anything about his sources as long as this sources have children and grandchildren. I have absolutelly not any motivation to speak with you about your absurde bullshit. You don't make mistakes - you are in total only a mistake with everything what you say.

Last edited:
Exactly. You are much more dangerous than the original Nazis. They had been not able to know what will happen in the end - you know it!

My 'Nazi Book' and the object of your hate.
Yes, my King is Jesus, my Law and Constitution is the Holy Bible and I don't believe 'progressive' fairy - tales of your and yours!
And all politicians including paid by them trolls are lying corrupted good-for-nothing trash of humanity who hopefully will sometimes burn in Hell.
Although your religion reject the very existence of Hell you'll be very amazed in afterlife.
You and your satanic communist cabal can't fight against God.

AR-302219964.jpg

Here are only extremists who write an unbelievable nonsense about covid, about vaccinations and about Germany which is far from anything what makes only a little sense. Sense makes it for example that nurses in hospitals and old people's homes will have to make a vaccination now in Germany.

The gal is a paid by German 'government' troll who spreads its shitty communist propaganda.
Through very existence of the lady on USMB she wrote never any solely argument, only lies and insults.
Posting here ( and somewhere else of course) is a full time Nine-to-Five Job for her.
German 'government' pays billions to presstitutes and the 'Fighters-against-Rights' to spread its dirty lying propaganda.

I guess zaangalewa shall change avatar, this one suits her better.

images

You're trained well.

What you believe is, that forcing people to take experimental drugs is perfectly OK, locking people up if they refuse to take a jab is OK too, and firing people from their jobs also OK, forcing everyone to show papers, right thing to do... where does it stop? Concentration camps, perhaps?

If all those things are OK with you, then Hitler did nothing wrong.

You're trained well.

What you believe is, that forcing people to take experimental drugs is perfectly OK,

It exists no "experimental drugs" in this context. The vaccines work pretty good. Everyone has anyway the moral - or better to say "spiritual" - duty to do a vaccination (exceptions confirm this rule), because this helps not only the own person it helps also all other human beings.

locking people up if they refuse to take a jab is OK too, and firing people from their jobs also OK, forcing everyone to show papers, right thing to do... where does it stop? Concentration camps, perhaps?

I don't have any idea what's wrong with your brain!

If all those things are OK with you, then Hitler did nothing wrong.

Your "will to survive" seems not to exist - or do you call everyone all around you always "Nazi" who agrees not with your brainwashed and brainwashing original US-American superstupity? Germany is by the way one of the meanwhile very seldom places in the whole world where an US-American can live as safe and free - or even more safe and more free - than someone is able to live in the USA.

Again we closed this year by the way our Christmas markets - for everyone - so you can see how serios we take the problems.

Last edited:
It exists no "experimental drugs" in this context. The vaccines work pretty good. Everyone has anyway the moral - or better to say "spiritual" - duty to do a vaccination (exceptions confirm this rule), because this helps not only the own person it helps also all other human beings.

I don't have any idea what's wrong with your brain!

Your "will to survive" seems not to exist - or do you call everyone all around you always "Nazi" who agrees not with your brainwashed and brainwashing original US-American superstupity? Germany is by the way one of the meanwhile very seldom places in the whole world where an US-American can live as safe and free - or even more safe and more free - than someone is able to live in the USA.

Again we closed this year by the way our Christmas markets - for everyone - so you can see how serios we take the problems.

Hey dickhead. I already told you to stop chopping of my sentences and changing their meaning.

Every drug in United States used under EUA is an experimental drug.

I don't call everyone who disagree with me a Nazi, only those who are proposing, and/or doing the same thing Nazis did.

You closed the shopping, you can't go to soccer games, you mandating vaccines, measuring people distance with folding rulers (with this one you outdid yourself)... for what?

1637274292729.jpg

Hey dickhead. I already told you to stop chopping of my sentences and changing their meaning.

What you say has a meaning, importance, value? That's new to me.

Every drug in United States

Should it not be "in the United States"? Are you really an US-American?

used under EUA

Emergency use authorization? ... No idea what this means in the USA. We got a vaccine very fast here in Germany - the most time needed tests and studies. When it came we had no problems. And IT'm stiel ver atanakfurl that they diid do such a fast and good job - with the help from people of more than 60 nations and for sure also the help of god.

is an experimental drug.

It are no a drugs at all - it's are vaccines. And expertimental is nothing what is used in hundreds of millions of cases. No idea why you still have EUA's in case of the most used vaccines.

I don't call everyone who disagree with me a Nazi,

I guess you call only Jews Nazis or something like this.

only those who are proposing, and/or doing the same thing Nazis did.

You closed the shopping, you can't go to soccer games, you mandating vaccines, measuring people distance with folding rulers (with this one you outdid yourself)... for what?

View attachment 576008

When the Nazis came lived "since ever" Jews in Germany. 1 of 200 Germans had been a Jew. So why, Nazi, do you think you have the right to kill 5% of the "70+ years"-Jews?

Somehting to think about for you - so you are perhaps able to find out what you decide how on what reasons.

Did you ever hear from a crime which is called in German "Mord durch Unterlassung" - a translasion could perhaps be "murder by omission". Example: We arrested here in Germany for example a German woman who had been married with an Isis-terroists in Syria. Reason: They had enslaved a Yazidin woman in Syria. Her husband punished this slave by let die on thirst her 5 years old daughter. When she came back to Germany she had been judged because of "murder on ommision". The concrete deed she had done was not to try to help this child. If you think it is okay to do so then you should perhaps think about that it is absolutelly not a clear and easy decision not to make a vaccination - but also to let everyone not to make a vaccinatiion is not an easy decision. That's what many Germans are discussing now and what could lead to a legal duty for everyone to have to make a vaccination. The moral duty yet exists.

And don't think I do not know how damned worrying also a heavy reaction on a vaccination is able to be. But the people I know prefer to suffer this instead to be a risk for everyone else and/or had to have to find out what the virus on its own will do. The problem: It's a damned dangerous virus. 1%-3% of all children for example will also suffer on long-covid symptoms. You can see in the range "1%-3%" how damned difficult the diagnostics in case of [long]covid[-19].

Last edited:
I'm not hung up on grammatical articles. The vaxxes and drugs gotta go, though.
And how is it able to happen that an US-American calls the United States only United States (without article)? Give me a correct English example how this is possible.

According to the draconian dystopian 'law' of the crazy mentally ill 'state' anyone forged vaccination certificate goes to prison and child protective services take children away, many of them will be 'fostered' by homosexual 'couples'
Just think about.
The criminal insane 'state' forces citizens to accept their death in the form of the 'jab'
Numerous laws and Constitution are completely trowed in the trash bin.
Citizens are denied the right of self-defense against murders from politic and presstitute lying media.
The family must die to avoid prison and 'families' of homosexuals as fostering parents.
Who is gulty?
Only the tyrannical 'state' which wanted to murder the family by the jab.

Why it's a typical German suicide?
Because moronic Germans are too coward, too weak and too stupid to protect own families against the satanic gang in Bundestag and Bundeskanzleramt.

Man in Königs Wusterhausen probably killed family because forgery of vaccination certificate was discovered
The father's fear is said to have played a major role in the case of the dead family of five found in Königs Wusterhausen. According to his suicide note, he had feared being arrested. In addition, according to judicial sources, there was the worry that his children would be taken away from him and his wife. According to the letter, the 40-year-old had a vaccination certificate forged for his wife. Her employer had found out about this.
N
ow the couple was afraid of arrest and the loss of their children, as senior prosecutor Gernot Bantleon said. He did not want to give further details. Investigators found the letter in the family's home. After the discovery of the five dead on Saturday in a family home in Königs Wusterhausen, the father of the family is considered responsible, according to investigators. The man had committed suicide after the crime, resulted in first investigations, about which police and public prosecutor's office Cottbus had informed on Monday. A suicide note points to the 40-year-old man.

1639662876913.png

View attachment 576396

Edward Jenner (1749-1823) and Louis Pasteur (1822-1895) but also scientists like Robert Koch (1843-1910) and others had been better sources for biology in case of vaccinations than the idiot Charles Darwin (1809-1882) - the founder of the biology of racism.

What you say has a meaning, importance, value? That's new to me.

Should it not be "in the United States"? Are you really an US-American?

Emergency use authorization? ... No idea what this means in the USA. We got a vaccine very fast here in Germany - the most time needed tests and studies. When it came we had no problems. And IT'm stiel ver atanakfurl that they diid do such a fast and good job - with the help from people of more than 60 nations and for sure also the help of god.

It are no a drugs at all - it's are vaccines. And expertimental is nothing what is used in hundreds of millions of cases. No idea why you still have EUA's in case of the most used vaccines.

I guess you call only Jews Nazis or something like this.

When the Nazis came lived "since ever" Jews in Germany. 1 of 200 Germans had been a Jew. So why, Nazi, do you think you have the right to kill 5% of the "70+ years"-Jews?

Somehting to think about for you - so you are perhaps able to find out what you decide how on what reasons.

Did you ever hear from a crime which is called in German "Mord durch Unterlassung" - a translasion could perhaps be "murder by omission". Example: We arrested here in Germany for example a German woman who had been married with an Isis-terroists in Syria. Reason: They had enslaved a Yazidin woman in Syria. Her husband punished this slave by let die on thirst her 5 years old daughter. When she came back to Germany she had been judged because of "murder on ommision". The concrete deed she had done was not to try to help this child. If you think it is okay to do so then you should perhaps think about that it is absolutelly not a clear and easy decision not to make a vaccination - but also to let everyone not to make a vaccinatiion is not an easy decision. That's what many Germans are discussing now and what could lead to a legal duty for everyone to have to make a vaccination. The moral duty yet exists.

And don't think I do not know how damned worrying also a heavy reaction on a vaccination is able to be. But the people I know prefer to suffer this instead to be a risk for everyone else and/or had to have to find out what the virus on its own will do. The problem: It's a damned dangerous virus. 1%-3% of all children for example will also suffer on long-covid symptoms. You can see in the range "1%-3%" how damned difficult the diagnostics in case of [long]covid[-19].
Yet again, moron, stop chopping my sentences and changing their meaning.

Also, spare me of your anecdotes. You Germans are desperate to correct all the wrong you did in your past, you'll try do publicize any minuscule event to make it look like you did something great. What you're doing with your mandates is equivalent to what Nazis did to Jews before and during WWII. Those COVID "vaccines" are still experimental, and there is no chance that you complete all the tests and studies required to proclaim "vaccines" safe and effective in short, and neither in a long term. People are rushed into using drugs that are ineffective and dangerous, and it wouldn't be the first time, they're still experimental since research is not complete.

I see you're not just proponent of Nazi method, you are also a grammar Nazi. And I believe correct term would be "Mord durch Unterlassen". Maybe you're not German, but a Turk in disguise. :laughing0301:

Yet again, moron, stop chopping my sentences and changing their meaning.

What kind of nonsense argument is this now?

Also, spare me of your anecdotes.

¿Do you know what is an anecdote?

You Germans are desperate to correct all the wrong you did in your past,

What's a typical racist comment of an extremist idiot.

you'll try do publicize any minuscule event to make it look like you did something great.

?

What you're doing with your mandates is equivalent to what Nazis did to Jews before and during WWII.

I'm always astonished to meet people like you who live not any fear of god.

Those COVID "vaccines" are still experimental,

That's a nonsense argument.

and there is no chance that you complete all the tests and studies required to proclaim "vaccines" safe and effective in short, and neither in a long term.

It's stupid what you say here. That's totally absurde. The virus is the preoblem - the vaccines are a solution of this problem.

People are rushed into using drugs

Only to make this clear: A drug is a substance which produces drug addicts - as for example opioids, cocaine, cannabis, alcohol and so on. It's idiotic to call a vaccine "drug".

that are ineffective and dangerous,

That's not real. Very most people who block in Germany the intenive care units on reason of covid had not been vaccinated.

and it wouldn't be the first time, they're still experimental since research is not complete.

The research will never be complete because the virus builds new variants. In the moment the variant omicron starts to replace the variant delta which had replaced other variants. Depending on this variants we always have to calculate the risks.

I see you're not just proponent of Nazi method, you are also a grammar Nazi. And I believe correct term would be "Mord durch Unterlassen".

You found no correct translation for the crome "Mord durch Unterlassen" (~murder by omission) in the English speaking world? Strange.

Maybe you're not German, but a Turk in disguise. :laughing0301:

What a luck that you are not a Nazi who has not any idea about real biology but only a stupid racist - without any manners - and without knowledge about natural science including biology. You should slowly start to try to understand that a dangerous virus attacks all mankind all over the whole planet and that we all together will have to reduce drastically the number of Sars-Co-V2 virusses, suicidal man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back