A typical German suicide

Any white christian shall be a 'nazi' as you call and a patriot of his country ...

The so called "German Christians" under Hitler had not been Christians at all but had been a very concrete Nazi organisation with the order to undermine the faith in god and to manipulate the Christian religion to death. Example: They "defined" for example Jesus had been the son of a German soldier who had fought with a sword in his hands against the Jews in Palestine. That's bullshit up to the eighth dimension of bullshit. The "quality" of the knowledge of the Nazis about history, arts and biology had been on a similar deep level of stupidity. And your anti-level of knowledge - specially also your fantasty stories about Germany - are adequate to this typical Nazi structure.

Even if you would like to help yourselve - what you had to do first - I had not any idea how you could repair your disastrous wrong ideas and lifestyle. I guess that's why people like you (= extremists) will lose one day totally the control over their life and over the self made demons they feed with a titanic continuous stream of nonsense and lies and lies and nonsense. I fear you have to change your complete life.

Last edited:
Here we go... :auiqs.jpg:

About what do you laugh? It was nice from the police to gave this law breakers a chance to see what a correct distance between strangers in a demonstration has to be in times of Corona. It's not the fault of the policemen that the demonstrants there had been so unbelievable stupid not to know what are the correct rules and/or had been so full of criminal energy to misrespect intentionally this rules.

You shall better check your book of arguments against 'nazis and extremists', something new is necessary

This could had been said verbally in exactly the same words from a Nazi about a hundred years ago. The bad luck: A hundred years ago we did not know what the Nazis will really do, because they also did not know what they will do. But you and your gang members know what really had happened. So you are much more dangerous than the original Nazis.

Last edited:
The so called "German Christians" under Hitler had not been Christians at all but had been a very concrete Nazi organisation with the order to undermine the faith in god and to manipulate the Christian religion to death. Example: They "defined" for example Jesus had been the son of a German soldier who had fought with a sword in his hands against the Jews in Palestine. That's bullshit up to the eighth dimension of bullshit. The "quality" of the knowledge of the Nazis about history, arts and biology had been on a similar deep level of stupidity. And your anti-level of knowledge - specially also your fantasty stories about Germany - are adequate to this typical Nazi structure.

Even if you would like to help yourselve - what you had to do first - I had not any idea how you could repair your disastrous wrong ideas and lifestyle. I guess that's why people like you (= extremists) will lose one day totally the control over their life and over the self made demons they feed with a titanic continuous stream of nonsense and lies and lies and nonsense. I fear you have to change your complete life.
What a load of crap!

About what do you laugh? It was nice from the police to gave this law breakers a chance to see what a correct distance between strangers in a demonstration has to be in times of Corona. It's not the fault of the policemen that the demonstrants there had been so unbelievable stupid not to know what are the correct rules and/or had been so full of criminal energy to misrespect intentionally this rules.

It's soooooo "nice" from police/government (read Gestapo) to control every aspect of your life.

"law breakers" :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I laugh that you actually have "laws" regulating distance between people, about "vaccine passports", mandatory vaccinations, and who knows what else...
The history repeat itself, right? The Nurnberg Code is agreed and signed between nations to prevent what Germans did during Nazis to happen again. Just to have Germans (again) trying to eliminate Nurnberg code in order to enforce medical experiments on people.

1638496659548.jpg

It's soooooo "nice" from police/government (read Gestapo) to control every aspect of your life.

"law breakers" :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I laugh that you actually have "laws" regulating distance between people, about "vaccine passports", mandatory vaccinations, and who knows what else...
The history repeat itself, right? The Nurnberg Code is agreed and signed between nations to prevent what Germans did during Nazis to happen again. Just to have Germans (again) trying to eliminate Nurnberg code in order to enforce medical experiments on people.

View attachment 575225

Totally idiotic what you say. If the policemen don't tell this demonstrants - and show to them - how to keep distance than they don't do it. Because this is dangerous for the health of the demonstrants the policeman have to show to them the correct distance - the alternative is to give the order to stop or to end the demonstration. I would by the way not know what are 6 feet. The people of the USA are not using the international standard "meter".

Totally idiotic what you say. If the policemen don't tell this demonstrants - and show to them - how to keep distance than they don't do it. Because this is dangerous for the health of the demonstrants the policeman have to show to them the correct distance - the alternative is to give the order to stop or to end the demonstration. I would by the way not know what are 6 feet. The people of the USA are not using the international standard "meter".
Yeah, people are THAT stupid, you need police to tell them everything...

This is new German government... Tell me if anything is wrong with this picture? Do you see police with sticks showing them the "correct distance"?

1639395078065.jpg

Better you are not able to show that you are an extremist idiot. Covid-19 and long-covid are damned dangerous problems. You lost many people - and covid-19 is a damned terrible death.
It's interesting that someone who support mandatory vaccinations, covid passports (show me your papers), locking down people who are not vaccinated calling anyone an extremist, yet an idiot. :icon_sjung:

1. They "defined" for example Jesus had been the son of a German soldier

2. (= extremists) e.

To 1: The link please

To 2. Extremists are globalist satanic freemasonic mob who want to kill humanity by usage of the deadly 'jab' and eliminate the white Christian race. . Those who disagree with are just normal and sane pepole

This could had been said verbally in exactly the same words from a Nazi about a hundred years ago. The bad luck: A hundred years ago we did not know what the Nazis will really do, because they also did not know what they will do. But you and your gang members know what really had happened. So you are much more dangerous than the original Nazis.

Of course I'm more dangerous because I don't believe all those corrupted lying scum aka 'politicians' and their servants presstitutes
I'm proud to be a white Christian, a representative of the Great White Race, the best one within more as 6,000 years

Why Jews can be proud to be Jewish, Africans to be African etc. and we, whites who founded both European and American civilizations shall be ashamed?

59757402z.jpg

Totally idiotic what you say. If the policemen don't tell this demonstrants - and show to them - how to keep distance than they don't do it. Because this is dangerous for the health of the demonstrants the policeman have to show to them the correct distance -

Your crazy 'government' and your 'cops' shall care a fu.. the health and bodies of another citizens.
Your communist insane morons have abolished all existing laws and are going to murder the country.

Yeah, people are THAT stupid, you need police to tell them everything...

This is new German government... Tell me if anything is wrong with this picture? Do you see police with sticks showing them the "correct distance"?

View attachment 575249

All propagandists of hate - like you - are always also intentionally very bad in the logic of time. And whether this is a real picture or a constructed picture also no one knows. And if this is a real picture then the policemen in the near had other problems: For example how to avoid that all this people will be murdered from a part of the "demonstrants" against vaccinations in Germany, who for example collect private data - also from mayors, from policemen, from officers and officials or just simple from people who write in forums like here - on reason to set them on revenge lists and death lists which will be activated, when they will overtake the power in Germany.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back