A Thread for Monetary Realists

sweetie

Rookie
Mar 22, 2010
...hopefully there are a few 'non-republicrats' here who have some honest understanding about the hideous, fraudulent nature of 'our' stinking money (issuance, etc.) system..

..after all, most/all 'political issues' about which republicrats frequently foam are, LARGELY, about 'money' (taxes, etc.)

...furthermore, if the 'money system' we live under is corrupt, insane, etc., (and anyone knowledgeable here understands it is) WHY ISN'T 'MONETARY REFORM,' HONEST TRANSPARENCY, etc. A/THE MAIN PRIORITY OF REPUBLICRATS?!?..

...some say they're all 'bought off'...some say they're merely stoooooooooooooooopid.. (i tend to agree with the latter)

...whatever it is, it appears that MOST/ALL REPUBLICRAT POLITICIANS, PUNDITS, CHEERLEADERS, etc., CAN FREQUENTLY BE FOUND WORKING THEIR CUPCAKE CHUTES ABOUT POLITICAL ISSUES INVOLVING 'ILLION$ WHEN THE GODDAMNED REPUBLICRAT FOOLS ARE WORSE THAN IGNORANT ABOUT THE HIDEOUS ORIGIN, NATURE, ETC., OF EVEN ONE 'DOLLAR'..believe it or not!..

...hopefully, here, we'll talk MUCh more about this most important of issues!

as one wag put it, "The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation.
At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as
'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for
their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created
screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies...
schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public
protection."

(yet your average stooooooopid republicrat knows more about tiger woods' pee-pee antics than about the very 'money' for which they spend their lives grovelling, sucking, etc...STRANGE PRIORITIES INDEED, REPUBLICRATS)

...the rest of you, have a good day!.. ;)

Obviously I am NOT a Republican but I fail to see why you single out the Republicans as being ignorant or reposnisble for this

Seems to me that both parties are hip deep in league with this FED system which is the BEDROCK of the economic classism of this nation.

The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.

• Banned
EDITEC WRITES: "Obviously I am NOT a Republican but I fail to see why you single out the Republicans as being ignorant or reposnisble for this"

...sorry for any misunderstanding...i always try to single out REPUBLI(cans)(demo)CRATS...not merely republicreeps or democreeps..

..it seems to me 'republicrats' is a more efficient word..it saves time over typing out both stinking party monikers..as there is no important difference between them..

Last edited:
Yawn.
If anyone had a clue about money and its history in this country they wouldn't be posting such garbage.

...hopefully there are a few 'non-republicrats' here who have some honest understanding about the hideous, fraudulent nature of 'our' stinking money (issuance, etc.) system..

Gee, what an inviting opening for civil discussion.

It's pretty clear that you have a very poor understanding of our monetary system, and how we got to where we are today - but as you have disinvited many memberswho have some knowledge to contribute, you can just stew in your histrionics.

• Banned
BODICEA WRITES: "It's pretty clear that you have a very poor understanding of our monetary system, and how we got to where we are today - but as you have disinvited many memberswho have some knowledge to contribute, you can just stew in your histrionics."

...ok, i deserve some of that..

...however, EVERY republicrat i've ever met is WORSE than stinking, butt-ignorant about even the basic$:

..i.e. i enjoy--as pleasantly and non-threatening as i can fake...and i'm pretty good here.. ;) --asking republicrats, "how do dollars originate?"

..inevitably, what i get from them is something like, "why they just print them," frequently accompanied with a look of, 'you don't know that, dummy?'

:rolleyes:

...i then go on to explain to the republicrat monetary ignoramus, 'actually--(as near as we can tell as apparently no honest, transparent, independent audits have ever been performed on the stinking banksters/moneychangers) most all 'money'/'dollars,' 'dollar transactions,' etc. 'exist'/occur in the form of mere numbers/symbols...as 'bank-ledger entries,' etc....in 'deposit accounts,' checkbook accounts (virtually all 'computerized')..

...i explain to them that (again, as near as i can tell, as no honest, publicly transparent, etc., audits hever ever been performed on the money fixers.. their/?your concept of 'dollars' as 'those little green ragcloth rectangles with pictures of dead republicrats on them' is wrong..false..(i've seen fed reports claiming only about 1% of 'dollars' 'exist' in the form of the green rectangles..virtually all money, money transactions, etc., is merely numbers..

...here is where i ask them again, 'now how do these numbers, or 'dollars' originate?...(here is where i frequently find myself looking into the clueless eyes of a slack-jawed republicrat monetary ignoramus!) ;)

..but i feel confident that when the poor republicrat monetary ignoramusses become aware of THE HIDEOUS REALITY OF 'YOUR' STINKING MONEY (ISSUANCE, ETC..) SYSTEM THEY JUST MIGHT STOP ACTING THE GODDAMNED FOOL AND FLAILING AT THE LEAVES OF THE TREE OF EVIL...AND START STRIKING THE ROOT$!.. ;)

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any nation is the absolute master of all industry and commerce..And when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.. (attributed to James A. Garfield)

Last edited:
Sweetie, its me gslack remember from LF?

This forum has a lot better clientèle than LF so relax a bit.

Sweetie here is actually pretty sharp once you get past the "republicrats" and other sweetie euphemisms..

"Monetary realists know that when the sole source of money makes it available to society ONLY as a loan, that at any given time, more money is owed than exists. Thus, continuous borrowing is essential, with constant proliferation of money and/or debt.

"Such a system must sooner or later collapse, despite the most skillful manipulation."

If monetary realists believe money should be a material thing as opposed to our current intangible version that's created from an IOU or bond then loaned into circulation at interest (monetization of debt), would a practical solution require public banking along the lines of the State Bank of North Dakota?

See: A Treatise on Monetary Reform by Merrill M.E. Jenkins, Sr., M.R.

I believe in the barter system. It is just hard to carry a pig in your purse when you go shopping.

Well it would sure be a conversation starter wouldn't it....:lol:

A good number of previously prosperous cultures used livestock for currency. The Vikings used cattle and even had a single rune which has a dual meaning of cow and money and is the first letter of the runic alphabet. It would be ideal for some of us country folk, but the urbanites would be at a serious disadvantage. I imagine metropolitan New York City would be a difficult place to pasture a herd.

I don't know how everybody on the forum feels about the subject. I consider myself somewhat conservative, but a good number of those that I come across that are knowledgeable on the subject, whether left or right, seem to agree that a high percentage of our economic problems are stemming from the Federal Reserve.

Central banks seem to require secrecy in the same way politicians need campaign contributions. Like our politicians the Fed has little use for transparency. It directly regulates the biggest banks and also safeguards their very existence with regular liquidity loans and even bailing out those banks it deems "too big to fair."

And it does all this behind closed doors with an arrogance many on the left and right are finding hard to miss.

Our current politician-in-chief is planning to reward the Fed for its sterling contributions to our current economic malaise by INCREASING the Fed's power to "guard" against systemic risk while picking winners and losers in the private economy in total secrecy.

"Obama did not propose any changes in the Fed's privileged status. Instead, he asked the Fed's governors to consider the matter.

"But perhaps it is the Federal Reserve that needs to be reformed."

See: The Nation.com>"Dismantling the Temple" by William Greider (July 15, 2009)

SWEETIE WRITES: a load of drivel that no one with a modicum of intelligence would agree with.

And... is not even smart enough to hit the 'quote' button.

It's a shame we don't have a 'Fucking Idiots' sub forum.

A few points:

Fiat money and central banks are based on Gaussian (bell curve) distribution and reversion to the mean as economic truths.

Observed history demonstrates too many fat tails for Gaussian distribution to work as was noted by Paul Samuelson, among many others including Bachlier in 1901, back in the 1950s.

Nobody has figured out what distribution model of economic outcomes fits observed data. It does have about a 95% correlation with Gaussian distribution but with the potential for catastrophic failure if tools based on Gaussian distribution are used.

Warehouse receipts which is what specie money is makes no assumptions about the distribution of outcomes and is less prone to catastrophic failure.

A few points:

Fiat money and central banks are based on Gaussian (bell curve) distribution and reversion to the mean as economic truths.

Perhaps I do not understand what the above is attmpting to tell us

Are you suggesting that the distribution of money can be described as a bell curve?

I find that difficult to believe or for that matter, even understand.

I'd appreciate it if you'd explain what you mean more clearly.

If you meant that the distribution of Net Worth can be described as as a gussian distribution, (that seems plausible) then what is the mean, and what is a the standardard deviation from norm?

And even if that is so, I fail to understand your point.

Speak Englis or speak economics English, but please illuminate us as to your actual point.

Thanks.

Last edited:
A few points:

Perhaps I do not understand what the above is attmpting to tell us

Are you suggesting that the distribution of money can be described as a bell curve?

I find that difficult to believe or for that matter, even understand.

I'd appreciate it if you'd explain what you mean more clearly.

If you meant that the distribution of Net Worth can be described as as a gussian distribution, (that seems plausible) then what is the mean, and what is a the standardard deviation from norm?

And even if that is so, I fail to understand your point.

Speak Englis or speak economics English, but please illuminate us as to your actual point.

Thanks.

Believe it or not, our systems of finance are based on a theory; a mathematical equation specific to the task.

Now I do not fully know the vernacular nor could I give an accurate detailed account of it entirely (nor would I want to). Basically and I do mean very basically the system works on the principles of supply and demand with a few twists thrown in.

For instance back in the 1930's The Federal Reserve held back the money supply to prevent massive inflation after the wall street crash. According to Milton Friedman a Nobel prize winner for economics and well respected expert on finance (now deceased) this was the primary reason for the Great depression. That is the reality...

The story the Fed tells something more along the lines of a complex uncontrollable force, that no one can see coming until after it hits caused it. According to them and so many others who like the system of finance as it is, bubbles, busts, and crashes are a natural occurrence that follows a curve that can be shown mathematically to exist. Now they cannot predict these occurrences despite all their evidence of it and knowledge of how, when and where it can or will occur. But somehow they can tell you right away after it happens exactly how it happened, what caused it and who to blame for it. And the "who" is never the ones in charge of the money for some odd reason... Thats the BS..

The truth is all those things are a controlled system to keep the real wealth in as few hands as possible, while giving those who dabble in the game enough of an illusion to keep on playing. All the main players are only at risk from one another, and all the rest below them are at risk from the bottom, the top and their neighbors.

Thats my simplified explanation, if you want a more scientific one I am sure some bank manager could give the official story in as much a detailed format as you need.

Forum List

Back