A THIRD of Americans making over $150k are living paycheck to paycheck...

Again...

The OP says 1 out of 3 people making $150,000 are living paycheck to paycheck.

Are you now going to pretend that 1/3 of those making $150,000 are living in those two areas you mention?

The funny thing about this latest hill you’ve chosen to die on is that there are literally millions of people living in those areas who don’t make anywhere close to $150K and many (if not most) of them are doing alright.

For example:

View attachment 831959

Do you think the ADAs in NYC are all living paycheck to paycheck while making about 1/2 of $150K?

I get it that you’re mentally challenged and all eaten up with the hatred of Biden since he took down your cult leader but shit man...you sound crazier than ever.

I would say “wake up” to you but its clear you’re too far gone.
I'm saying those two places are in highly populated areas, and yes, a high percentage could be there.
And, living pay check to pay check.

By the way, I’m sure some ADAs are having trouble making ends meet. Just like some RN’s, NPs, etc... who work in my health system are having issues. They had issues 10 years ago too. And I’m guessing there will be those who have issues 10 years from now as well.

Its almost always personal behavior or circumstances.

I'm saying those two places are in highly populated areas, and yes, a high percentage could be there.
And, living pay check to pay check.
You’re hopeless. So how does someone making $75,000 even survive while living there. Or are you going to now pretend that they are lining up at the soup kitchen?

By the way, I’m sure some ADAs are having trouble making ends meet. Just like some RN’s, NPs, etc... who work in my health system are having issues. They had issues 10 years ago too. And I’m guessing there will be those who have issues 10 years from now as well.

True and a lot of that personal behavior is voting for xiden

Because of that behavior a record number of Americas are worse off then before he was elected

You act like 150,000 is a lot of money, it's not, it's still middle class.
They aren't rich, especially after taxes, Medicare, etc..
sheesh

Some people start making more money and have to go out and spend it. Latest iPhone, new car, maybe a boat that they use a few times a year, eating in restaurants most of the time because they're "too busy" to cook.

Biden-flation is even squeezing higher income earners as it continues to hammer middle income and lower income Americans.

As Democrats continue to spread their "economic prosperity" propaganda spearheaded by the Biden Administration across the nation, all indications are the economy is in fact is on a steep downward trajectory.

Let the Democrat gaslighting continue...in...3...2...1...
Time for pay raises.

You act like 150,000 is a lot of money, it's not, it's still middle class.
They aren't rich, especially after taxes, Medicare, etc..
sheesh

Of course in no dimension of time did I ever make such an argument. What I did say was that if you're making $150,000 and you are living paycheck to paycheck, you are either incredibly unlucky or horrible at money management. This is proven time and again by other folks who make half of that and are not living paycheck to paycheck.

Some people start making more money and have to go out and spend it. Latest iPhone, new car, maybe a boat that they use a few times a year, eating in restaurants most of the time because they're "too busy" to cook.
That certainly maybe true but that’s not the topic of the thread. If you had read the OP article it’s referring to basic living expenses in xiden’s america…not new boats

Of course in no dimension of time did I ever make such an argument. What I did say was that if you're making $150,000 and you are living paycheck to paycheck, you are either incredibly unlucky or horrible at money management. This is proven time and again by other folks who make half of that and are not living paycheck to paycheck.
I agree if you are making 150k and voting for dems you are horrible at managing money

I agree if you are making 150k and voting for dems you are horrible at managing money
I don't understand how a so called black woman defends a party that is totally against black folks. Uncle Tim is just wasting money, he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Republican nomination and no other black person for that matter.

I don't understand how a so called black woman defends a party that is totally against black folks. Uncle Tim is just wasting money, he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Republican nomination and no other black person for that matter.
I don’t I’m not the one defending the party that made it so folks making 150k a year are living pay check to pay check

Not surprised a demklan plantation boy is here running to that’s party’s defense with racist remarks about the only black man in the race

You are deplorable

[Quoye]I don’t I’m not the one defending the party that made it so folks making 150k a year are living pay check to pay check.
[/QUOTE]
Hate to tell you this, but your Orange God handed off a shitty economy.
Not surprised a demklan plantation boy is here running to that’s party’s defense with racist remarks about the only black man in the race

You are deplorable
As a black woman, you are a disgrace. It's coons like you that are dangerous to black folks, you will sell out to be accepted by the very folks who hate and work against black folks.

All depends on where you live, as stated earlier.
I do accept your surrender. Now go enjoy the board.

Yet somehow you ignore the fact that folks who make 1/2 of 150,000 are able to live in the same areas you mentioned.
You think so, huh? I don't think you comprehend net income vs gross income.

Post 24 would be a good read for you.

Forum List

Back