THIS DOES NOT EVEN INCLUDE THE MULTITUDE OF EMAILS THAT EXISTED ON ABEDINE'S LAPTOP that CLINTON SAID DID NOT EXIST AND WERE NOT CLASSIFIED.

SHE LIED...AGAIN....AGAIN...AGAIN...AND AGAIN.

And so did COMEY!

"If that fucking bastard (Trump) wins we all hang from nooses!" --- Hillary
ANY ONE WITH A BRAIN, would find such a comment HIGHLY INTERESTING.

People don't HANG for minding their own business, for running an honest campaign, and for being UPRIGHT and JUST!

Dude . The fbi GOT trump elected .
In what Bizzaro World (one where you aren't slobbing on some hairy man's knob) could one ever believe that "THE FBI GOT TRUMP ELECTED?"

That's just Bizzare.

Let's retrace our steps. James Comey was FORCED to mount a FAKE INVESTIGATION in to CLINTON because she did indeed have an Unauthorized Server with Classified Intel on it. This was made known TO THE PUBLIC so he was given no choice.

So what did he do? Granted her and her staff immunity. Did not record any of the Conversations, allowed her the freedom to delete 33,000 emails off of her server despite the fact that act conflicted with TWO FEDERAL COURT ORDERS TO PRESERVE ALL OF THE DATA ON IT.

He Exonerated her a full two months before he even interviewed her and her staff. Loretta Lynch and everyone in the FBI top Echelon KNEW she was going to be Exonerated, despite COMEY LYING and SAYING That NO ONE KNEW what he was going to do. They even lied about the Tarmac Meeting and records of it, and lied about Loretta Lynch ordering Comey to sweep this all under the rug.

EVEN THOUGH HE SPOKE TO THE PUBLIC AND NOTED THAT SHE VIOLATED NUMEROUS FEDERAL LAWS, HE LET HER OFF THE HOOK STATING THAT SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW ANY BETTER.

His Investigation was a ruse, and was only conducted to EXPEDIENTLY EXONERATE her and let her get on with THE ELECTION.

Furthermore, this same JAMES COMEY & THE FBI as well as THE DOJ, were leaking all kinds of negative and false RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA about The President DURING THE ELECTION and at the same time, were using that same RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA (Fusion GPS Fake Dossier) to FALSELY and DISHONESTLY lobby FISA for 24-7 Surveillance on The TRUMP CAMPAIGN, his Family and all of his staff members.

Obama was fed all of this Surveillance before and after the election and shared it with CLINTON. They even leaked conversations with World Leaders, such as Mexico, Thailand, Australia.

THE FBI and Obama DOJ was Actively engaged in Cyber Warfare, and a Campaign of Propaganda before, during and even after the election and it is still going on to THIS DAY!

Its right there under there nose and they refuse to condemn the actions of the FBI and the coverup of the previous admins collusion with the russians.

Some Excerpts from this linked article

FISA Memo Release: ‘Worse Than Watergate’ Memo Timeline | INFO News Media

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said to Fox News. It’s troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said to the network. “Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That’s how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said to Fox. “I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” said Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz to Fox.

Rep. Mark Meadows of North Carolina wrote on Twitter, “I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called “Russian collusion.” What I saw is absolutely shocking. This report needs to be released–now. Americans deserve the truth. #ReleaseTheMemo.”

Rep. Ron DeSantis also called for the memo’s release, writing, “The classified report compiled by House Intelligence is deeply troubling and raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation.”

It's essential at least a couple of the high profile treason and a couple of the sedition cases be completely transparent to the public. They MUST be televised and the sentencing and if death penalty, the execution as well. Part of the rationale in sentencing is to deter future occurrences. Unless people hear the evidence and see the execution will they understand the seriousness of treason and sedition. At this point, it's all rhetoric. Only a small number of the Boomers recall the Rosenberg trials and executions.

You're making the charge - state it and provide evidence with legitimate links to back up your claim. Can't do it? shows your claims are pure bullshit.

Last edited:
Mueller could not find High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Hence his determination of "No Collusion"

The COUP Plotters should be hung though.

hanging-harry-light-pull1.jpg

Say, when the dems take back the government in 2020, this investigate the investigators might come back to haunt the GOP and all their phony and fruitless investigations into the Obama Administration. Also they need to look into Trumpyberra's collusion/conspiracy with a major network to disseminate demonstrably false information to a large section of American viewers.

Forum List

Back