A Tea Party exit would help the GOP

An abeyance of your ignorance would help you at the ballot box, Jim. Besides, how do you know what's good for the GOP? You have no clue about what's good for our country, much less the GOP.

Templar, just to be clear then, up or down -- is it your opinion that this standoff (and similar actions over the next several months) will be a net positive for the GOP in the 2014 and 2016 elections?

[MENTION=34298]Mac1958[/MENTION]

No. I'm not blind. But nobody will escape this debacle unscathed. This will most likely hurt both parties in the mid terms and the presidential elections. I'm accusing Jim of speaking out of his posterior.

Not that anything has stopped you from being an azzhole before and calling out people individually, but you may have noticed the OP referenced a news article ... well actually you didn't but ....

nevertheless, I disagree with the premise. Simply having 75 or so diehart TPM leave the party accomplishes nothing. Perot possibly flipped the election from BushI to Slick, but the middle didn't really flip. Slick wasn't the second coming of FDR let alone Huey Long.

Rather, suppose boehner forces a vote on the Reid/McConnell comproimise, and the TP primaries out 50 to 75 congressmen. The dems need to pick up 18 seats. And, that scenario is the only they can possibly do so.

Because 1# It is destroying our economy and 2# Our lead in science.

You're just proving that the republican party is BAD for America.

Our educational system has already destroyed our lead in science. If you want a country that promotes scientific achievement, move to China.

It wasn't our educational system that destroyed our lead in science. It was easy money doing other things. Science is hard. It takes a lot of time and effort to gain the skills necessary to enter the field. It wasn't until recently that you could get a good job in banking, financial analysis, or even sales and marketing that would pay a lot more than anything science-related.

I work with a few young people in engineering R&D (very similar to science) who are all products of the public education system and they are SHARP. If they can do it, others can too. Don't blame it on the educational system.

You're kidding, right? An educational system that values "self esteem" over actual memorization of facts and other kinds of learning is not responsible for the decline of science? People couldn't get good paying jobs in finance? Please name one millionaire prior to 1950 who got rich being an engineer.

Our educational system has already destroyed our lead in science. If you want a country that promotes scientific achievement, move to China.

It wasn't our educational system that destroyed our lead in science. It was easy money doing other things. Science is hard. It takes a lot of time and effort to gain the skills necessary to enter the field. It wasn't until recently that you could get a good job in banking, financial analysis, or even sales and marketing that would pay a lot more than anything science-related.

I work with a few young people in engineering R&D (very similar to science) who are all products of the public education system and they are SHARP. If they can do it, others can too. Don't blame it on the educational system.

You're kidding, right? An educational system that values "self esteem" over actual memorization of facts and other kinds of learning is not responsible for the decline of science? People couldn't get good paying jobs in finance? Please name one millionaire prior to 1950 who got rich being an engineer.

So what's your personal experience with the educational system lately? Are you getting your GED or something? Got any kids attending? I have and the focus is firmly on acheivement. As to your last question, you're kidding right?

Because 1# It is destroying our economy and 2# Our lead in science.

You're just proving that the republican party is BAD for America.

In case you haven't noticed. The United States has taken, as a national movement, to make "education" as easy as possible. If we aren't graduating scientists, we aren't graduating accountants either. We are graduating students who cannot read, but get degrees in Advanced Wymyn's Studies and the Transsexual Influence. They record lots of lectures. The issue in education now being debated is whether it's necessary to teach students how to write. Maybe it isn't.

It isn't at all that there are a few young people who are sharp and got out of our abysmal educational system. It's that there are few of them and fewer of them every year.

Wow, ANOTHER TEA PARTY THREAD! I thought that the Tea Party was dead, or was dying, or at the very least, inconsequential. For something so dead, dying or inconsequential, in your opinion the Tea Party has wrought havoc and disaster!

I have news for you slick, the Tea Party is NOT REPUBLICAN. We are surely conservative and we are surely a grass roots movement, but we have Democrats that we like and Republicans that we dislike. John Sullivan-R from Oklahoma is no longer a representative because he did not match our views. And although we literally BEGGED Dan Boren-D from Oklahoma to remain, he retired because the Democrats were going too far left.

So, ladies and gentlemen of Gotham, in attempting to once again label the Tea Party as dead, dying or inconsequential, the evil left has shown their biased ignorance and by their very outrage over the Tea Party, has clearly shown that we are neither. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

So what's your personal experience with the educational system lately? Are you getting your GED or something? Got any kids attending? I have and the focus is firmly on acheivement. As to your last question, you're kidding right?

Personal experience does not trump national studies. Sorry.
The fact that you cannot answer my question tells me your statement was wrong. Just admit it and move on.

Of course you think the focus is firmly on achievement! How could you imagine differently? It's the criteria of what achievement means.

An abeyance of your ignorance would help you at the ballot box, Jim. Besides, how do you know what's good for the GOP? You have no clue about what's good for our country, much less the GOP.

Templar, just to be clear then, up or down -- is it your opinion that this standoff (and similar actions over the next several months) will be a net positive for the GOP in the 2014 and 2016 elections?

In the Bizzarro World of Conservatopia, a loss is a win.

And growing too. The movement will continue to grow as long as "Main Stream" republicans continue to act like LOLberals and sell out the foundation and traditions of the country.

In case you haven't noticed. The United States has taken, as a national movement, to make "education" as easy as possible. If we aren't graduating scientists, we aren't graduating accountants either. We are graduating students who cannot read, but get degrees in Advanced Wymyn's Studies and the Transsexual Influence. They record lots of lectures. The issue in education now being debated is whether it's necessary to teach students how to write. Maybe it isn't.

It isn't at all that there are a few young people who are sharp and got out of our abysmal educational system. It's that there are few of them and fewer of them every year.

Advanced Wymyn's Studies would be a college degree which is not necessarily a public education course of study. Unless admission standards have sunk to levels I can't even imagine, the products of public education still had to pass the ACT or SAT and be able to write. No doubt, some kids today are finding that their chosen fields are not paying off in any significant way. That's just some bad counseling as far as I'm concerned.

Wow, ANOTHER TEA PARTY THREAD! I thought that the Tea Party was dead, or was dying, or at the very least, inconsequential. For something so dead, dying or inconsequential, in your opinion the Tea Party has wrought havoc and disaster!

I have news for you slick, the Tea Party is NOT REPUBLICAN. We are surely conservative and we are surely a grass roots movement, but we have Democrats that we like and Republicans that we dislike. John Sullivan-R from Oklahoma is no longer a representative because he did not match our views. And although we literally BEGGED Dan Boren-D from Oklahoma to remain, he retired because the Democrats were going too far left.

So, ladies and gentlemen of Gotham, in attempting to once again label the Tea Party as dead, dying or inconsequential, the evil left has shown their biased ignorance and by their very outrage over the Tea Party, has clearly shown that we are neither. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Next, they will start a couple of "hate Palin" threads. What a bunch of idiots.

Personal experience does not trump national studies. Sorry.
The fact that you cannot answer my question tells me your statement was wrong. Just admit it and move on.

Which question do you want me to answer? And why don't you tell me what your personal experience is with the education system is lately?

Of course you think the focus is firmly on achievement! How could you imagine differently? It's the criteria of what achievement means.

I can tell you it's not based on coddling or self esteem. My son is doing math beyond what I was doing at his age. Science, art and writing are on a par.

I always laugh at those.

Palin has ZERO power over them. She can not tax them, regulate their drug use, interfere with their abortions (which I encourage mind you) or prevent their butt piracy unions.

Yet she is satan's (though they don't believe in that either) mistress and a completely vapid imbecile who has been so totally marginalized that no one likes her.

However she's still so important to them that they have to maintain their seething hatred.

It must take massive doses of LSD to fry your brains enough to shut down all logic and be a bed wetting liberal.

I always laugh at those.

Palin has ZERO power over them. She can not tax them, regulate their drug use, interfere with their abortions (which I encourage mind you) or prevent their butt piracy unions.

Yet she is satan's (though they don't believe in that either) mistress and a completely vapid imbecile who has been so totally marginalized that no one likes her.

However she's still so important to them that they have to maintain their seething hatred.

It must take massive doses of LSD to fry your brains enough to shut down all logic and be a bed wetting liberal.

Palin is like a comedy figure for the left. Scared of her? Lol, we love her, she makes for great SNL shows and makes the tea party look even stupider then it is, which is quite an amazing feat so I have to give her credit there!

It's kinda like Michele Bachmann...not many people on the left really want to see either one of them go because they're wonderful campaigning icons to unite the public against. Those two make the democrat party a lot of money!!

Last edited:

I always laugh at those.

Yet with the help of a whole bunch of useful fucking idiots, she could be elected to an office where she could do damage to the country the likes of which the Tea Party can only dream about.

Last edited:
Cut the fucking military and welfare.

Now that is a giant effin sink.

As a Conservative, I mostly agree. I would rather at the very least see spending per capita frozen across the board. I would prefer it frozen back to 2008 levels, but that won't happen.

The military needs to be kept strong in manpower and responsive dominance abilities, but many of the posts overseas need to be vacated, and we need to get out of the stupid little wars.

Welfare is equally difficult as it is the voting strength of the dimocrats since LBJ instituted his programs in the sixties. :cool:

I always laugh at those.

Palin is like a comedy figure for the left. Scared of her? Lol, we love her, she makes for great SNL shows and makes the tea party look even stupider then it is, which is quite an amazing feat so I have to give her credit there!

It's kinda like Michele Bachmann...not many people on the left really want to see either one of them go because they're wonderful campaigning icons to unite the public against. Those two make the democrat party a lot of money!!

Either lady would be a better President than anyone available for the dims! Hillary The Hildebeast really? Why would you vote for a liar and murderer?

I always laugh at those.

Either lady would be a better President than anyone available for the dims! Hillary The Hildebeast really? Why would you vote for a liar and murderer?

Yes, we obviously need a President that doesn't know Africa is a continent and can't name any supreme court justice....

Or one that discourages you from filling out census forms because it's "Government's way to take over your life"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back