A Tale of Two Randys and a Hylandr

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
I can relate to both Randy Johnson and Randy Moss; I am Randy Johnson and Randy Moss.

Randy Moss' troubles started before he came into the NFL; the media had already made up their minds to fuck with him, early and often. Why not take advantage of it? Pertend to take a shit in the end zone and reap the benefits from it.

Randy Johnson is an extraordinary athlete; the very idea of pitching a perfect game after the age of 40, brings up memories of Leroy "Satchel" Paige. But he has one problem; he looks like a redneck; so why not fuck with him? Why not take advantage of it? Push that fucker aside, then pretend to apologize for it. If you ask me, I think he was apologizing for not punching him in the stomach, putting him face down and ass up, and kicking him dead square in the balls. If it had been me, I would had done that then said,"Welcome to Detroit and Tennessee"; then reap the benefits from it!

My mother was so wise, in her sarcasm, when she'd said that prostitution is the oldest and best occupation in the world because "at least you're being paid to get fucked over".

Once people pass judgment on you, there's really nothing you can do about it; So why bother?

Forum List

Back