A Suppressed atrocity: The day Israel attacked the U.S.A.

This has nothing to do with the Palestinian's, you fucking retarded scumbag! This is between Israel and the United States of America, you dumbass moron! You deliberately shot up one of our ships in cold blood and I wish to God we would tag one of your ships in return.
Our honorable billo really appears frustrated with soda taxes, dominating local elections. Should've stuck with SodaStream.

Zionists don't even lie well . . . I mean, given the overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence that Israel did indeed intend to attack the Liberty, one would think that at least a few of the hoodwinkers of Team Israel would, if only for appearance sake, feign the possibility that there was an ever so slight chance of her doing so but not one of them is capable of doing it. What an absolute, pathetic lot of b*ll sh*tters! ~ Susan

Zionists don't even lie well . . . I mean, given the overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence that Israel did indeed intend to attack the Liberty, one would think that at least a few of the hoodwinkers of Team Israel would, if only for appearance sake, feign the possibility that there was an ever so slight chance of her doing so but not one of them is capable of doing it. What an absolute, pathetic lot of b*ll sh*tters! ~ Susan

Can we compare that to the muslim attack on America on 9/11?

Can we compare that to the muslim attack on America on 9/11?
Pishy always has been a hoodwinker herself, making believe that she really cares about the Palestinians or any Arabs. Do you think she would ever question why the U.S. never told Israel that there was an Intelligence-gathering ship in the area? What Pishy really wants is for the American public to hate Israel, and that is not going to happen regardless of all the anti-Israel/ani-Semites you see on this forum.

The U.S.S. Liberty incident was hushed up for decades by successive U.S. governments. Seems the American people might finally get the chance to discover the truth.

The Day Israel Attacked America - Special series - Al Jazeera English

"...Fast forward to 2009 and I was a guest speaker at the NSA's biennial conference on historical cryptography, talking about an unsolved code on an 18th century monument in an English stately home.

While there, I went to two other sessions - both about attacks on American signal intelligence naval vessels.

The first was the capture of the US spy ship, the Pueblo (boarded by North Korean forces in 1968 - and never returned). The survivors of that incident were treated like heroes and feted on stage.

The next day there was a session about the USS Liberty. James Scott, who has written easily the best book on the Liberty attack, was on stage and limited to his allotted 20 minutes. Ranged against him were three Israeli apologists, all of whom were allowed to overrun their time. Survivors from the Liberty affair were allowed to sit in the audience, but they were denied any say in proceedings.

As an Englishman, I was brought up with a strong sense of fair play and I thought this was a disgrace. It was gruesome to watch. First, the crew had been attacked in broad daylight by a close ally, then they were betrayed by their government and now they were being humiliated by the same agency many had worked for back in 1967..."--- Richard Belfield

As an Englishman, I agree with him. Should be an interesting watch.
This occurred long ago, holding this kind of grudge is what muslims do and is why they can't join with the world.

if we help grudges like them, we could not be allies with; England, Japan, Germany, Libia, Italy, Spain, etc etc

however, I would like to know all the facts.

The idea of friendly fire is impossible to believe since there's a huge flag, the ship looks different, they radioed them and told them they were Americans and there's this thing we use called "IFF" Identify Friend or Foe, that is never shut off.

As an Englishman I did my own research and found that the same vessels were bought by Egypt after WW2, being a standard class of freighter made in large numbers during the war. The Americans denied they had any vessels in the area when asked by the Israeli government, leading them to believe it was an Egyptian naval vessel. The flag used was not a standard American navy issue one, but an over large one leading the Isrealis to think that it was a false flag operation. Even the American military stated that it was an accident and they should have not had the vessel so close to a war zone. The outline of the Egyptian vessels is very similar to the USS Liberty and at subsonic speeds the pilots would only have a short time to ascertain the vessels ID. Many radio requests were ignored until the first plane started firing on the vessel, that is when the "joke" flag was raised and the radio calls answered

Even with IFF there have been friendly fire accidents, many during the Gulf war when British troops were killed by American fire.

I like to try and think that this was a tragic 'accident'... And prefer to leave it that way....

My sympathy goes to those who were killed and injured during the 'accident'.

The fact that the ship was attacked in international waters is of grave concern!

What's graver is the deliberate machine gunning of the life rafts; whichever way you cut it, that act is a war crime.

What is really REALLY mind boggling, is how the US Aircraft Carrier was ordered to not send air cover, after the Israelis had apologised to US High Command and told them "the mistake" was over.

And then Israel sent another wave of attackers. If the commander of the Fifth Fleet had not eventually shown insubordination and sent aircraft Israel would likely have continued until USS Liberty was sunk, with no survivors.

So many IFS and COULD HAVES If Egypt had not instigated the war then the vessel would not have been fired on, IF the UN had placed a task force in Sinai then Egypt would have not had troops massed to invade.

I read in one article they shot all the life boats. Forgive sure, they have never forgiven Germany, they are still arresting and going after men in their 80's and still wanting money from Germany, they got some subs for way below cost, forgive,

they do not forgive, they get even and then some, and then they remind the world of it daily, The Jewish Holocaust, Nazis, as some of them go to Germany now for cheaper food, housing and free college.

They were on the vessel and not in the water, so would have been hit as the planes flew over.

How about those high cost American hospitals that get medical supplies and trained surgeons for well below cost all the way from Israel, don't see you complaining about that ?

Lets see now, just how truthful could this be. Lets start with the source which is ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA, and the poster bringing it to peoples notice ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST. So I leave it up to the decent people on here to decide just how truthful this will be. For my money it will be a pack of lies.

Leave religion out of it.

libmemorial.gif

USS Liberty Memorial[/QUOTE]

Its not religion it is ISLAMONAZI IDEOLOGY that the Germans based their third Riech on. The treatment of the untermensch is based on the pact of Omar, the dhimmi laws and sharia law. The fact is team Palestine employs pallywood productions to get across their POV even when the evidence is shown to be fabricated.

Still waiting for one of you conspiracy theorists to explain what Israel got out of attacking the Liberty.

Why should they tell the world what they got out of attacking an enemy ship that was moored of their coast ?

I suppose fact that USS Liberty was sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, was not a military threat to anyone, doesn't count for anything.

I suppose fact that USS Liberty was sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, was not a military threat to anyone, doesn't count for anything.

Any more than the Twin Towers were a threat to islam, or the London buses a threat to Palestine. But you miss the point that it was very similar to some Egyptian vessels as they were based on the same vessel. This makes them a valid military target, you know like you claim that all Israelis are valid military targets, and so can and will be fired on.

Are the Militant Muslim fifth-columnists and Hamas apologists making any headway here, with their lame-ass Divide-and-Conquer tactics, trying to trigger a split between the United States and Israel, with all this USS Liberty happy horseshit? Any change in American opinion polls yet, in connection with American support for Israel? No? Golly-gosh gee-whiz, Emmy Lou, what a surprise!

I find it quite astounding the number American's on this board that cheer and support Israel's attack on the USS Liberty and the deaths of our sailors as though it's somehow patriotic. .. :cuckoo:
It is astounding how people can put Israel before the United States can still call themselves Americans!
If these traitors really feel this way they should pack up and move to the country they feel so adamant about.

Sadly, most American citizens have been brainwashed into thinking that Israel is our 51st state.

And the U.S. is constitutionally obligated to support and defend Israel at all costs. ...... :cool:

Still waiting for one of you conspiracy theorists to explain what Israel got out of attacking the Liberty.
When the USS Liberty refused to sink in a timely manner.

The false flag operation failed and Israel gained nothing. ...... :cool:

again, not a fan of the Zionist Entity, but still not seeing what they gained. The Liberty knew who was attacking them.

Forum List

Back