A suggestion

Actually, all the jobs will still be in China and India save for the waitstaff, and pool boys, and other personal service providers.

Exactly. Because they're sure as shit not here.

Clean start. New corporations as needed. New government, not beholden to big business and Wall Street. I could see it.

You're right Mr Clean... it's like some kind of twisted race to the bottom... all for the benefit of these Alleged "job Creators".

Yup-yup! Jobs. Where are the jobs? Why aren't they creating any? What's the problem?
Luckily for those of us who value freedom, authoritarian retards like you will always be at the bottom,doing nothing more in their lives other than whining on their boss' dime.

Actually, all the jobs will still be in China and India save for the waitstaff, and pool boys, and other personal service providers.

Exactly. Because they're sure as shit not here.

Clean start. New corporations as needed. New government, not beholden to big business and Wall Street. I could see it.

Please describe this utopia w/o money.

You're right Mr Clean... it's like some kind of twisted race to the bottom... all for the benefit of these Alleged "job Creators".

Yup-yup! Jobs. Where are the jobs? Why aren't they creating any? What's the problem?

Regulation for starters. The threat of losing investment. The unkown about the effects of the two thousand yet to be implemented.

Luckily for those of us who value freedom, authoritarian retards like you will always be at the bottom,doing nothing more in their lives other than whining on their boss' dime.

At the bottom? My wife and are top 10%ers at about 100K.... I ain't worried about myself, you asshole.... never was.

You want to talk about authoritarianism? Let's talk about it. how about a country that 80% of the country can't afford to live in? People who work real goddamned hard for what little they get. yeah.. these people may not ever be able to run a company... but they are strong, hard working, loyal and deserve better than the deal they've been getting.

At the bottom? My wife and are top 10%ers at about 100K.... I ain't worried about myself, you asshole.... never was.

You want to talk about authoritarianism? Let's talk about it. how about a country that 80% of the country can't afford to live in? People who work real goddamned hard for what little they get. yeah.. these people may not ever be able to run a company... but they are strong, hard working, loyal and deserve better than the deal they've been getting.
We have a perfect example of authoritarianism in the OP. And, she is whining on her boss' dime.

It's the 800 lb gorilla.

another boss ripper offer.

how about you Willow? you have a job?

No.

Then STFU. You love to call out other people who you know... actually WORK for a living... but are taking government dollars to fund their subsistence. In short... YOU are a hypocrite who spends too much time listening to FOX telling you to blame government for your problems, AM Radio telling you to blame welfare bums for your problems... blame anyone for your problems(including yourself), but will NEVER point the finger at the Corporate system that is causing MOST of our problems.

So... unless you are independently wealthy.... you are a hypocrite... you and your buddy Daveman... who also doesn't have a job, but wants to condemn everything but the people that caused MOST of the problem of joblessness.

how about you Willow? you have a job?

No.

Then STFU. You love to call out other people who you know... actually WORK for a living... but are taking government dollars to fund their subsistence. In short... YOU are a hypocrite who spends too much time listening to FOX telling you to blame government for your problems, AM Radio telling you to blame welfare bums for your problems... blame anyone for your problems(including yourself), but will NEVER point the finger at the Corporate system that is causing MOST of our problems.

So... unless you are independently wealthy.... you are a hypocrite... you and your buddy Daveman... who also doesn't have a job, but wants to condemn everything but the people that caused MOST of the problem of joblessness.
I bet you want to send Willow off somewhere for a 'shower', too.

We have a perfect example of authoritarianism in the OP. And, she is whining on her boss' dime.

It's the 800 lb gorilla.

You know... I see a lot of Conservatives on here during normal work hours... why is it a problem when it's a progressive, but not a Conservative? Today is my day off, BTW. I don't have access at work, nor would I want it. I get one weekend off/month.. so the rest of my Breakdays are during the week... and I see a hell of a lot of People who probably should be working... posting.

Everybody wants to talk parasites, I take it. Fine. Parasite by definition would be the 1% who hoovered all the money out of America. That's your parasite.
And, you want to ship them away like the good little Nazi you are. Will they need to be deloused first?

I post between calls because all I do is take calls. No call, no work. I'm paid to sit here, answer the phone and give/take information as required.

Forum List

Back