A suggestion

No thanks. Besides you would all die a slow death since you couldn't rape the rich to survive.

No, actually. :) We'd be fine. See, we work for a living - it's what we're used to. The dollar will have nothing backing it, and the rich can trade it like monopoly money. Frankly, I don't care what they do. But us? We'll be fine.

you have a job?

Do you know you get paid by a rich person?

fukken moron

I'm at work right now, sunshine. My company is not owned by a member of the 1%.

No thanks. Besides you would all die a slow death since you couldn't rape the rich to survive.

If the rich would stop raping us...we wouldn't keep asking for a reach around.

Rape?

:lmao:

What a pathetic little fuck stain you are.

fyi; The moving picture box you are looking at, Is brought to your dumbass courtesy of the evul rich.

Brilliant in it's simplicity.

Send all the rich people to Hawaii, then reverse them being a State. Next, close our borders and rescind the US citizenship of all people not currently in our borders. Finally, make the US Dollar worthless. Set a new standard of currency. They can figure out their monetary situation over there, right? We'll all start over without them. New system of government yet to be determined.

If you hate America, leave. Simple.

Since when is calling out the wealthy "hating America"? There's a hell of a lot more of us working poor and Middle Class than there is Wealthy people. I think being a working Class or Middle Class American IS America.

So... If our wealthy people don't want to trickle down... fuck them.... let's get rid of them and let some REAL Americans step up... and believe me... they will. I'm all for it... except, let's make it somewhere interesting... like Somalia. Which BTW... are in the middle of a civil war and a drought that is the worst in 60 years... people are starving by the millions. That's a better place for them.

The truth is... the Wealthy want it both ways. They want to take as much money as they can for their Crappy Products that no one really needs(except for their marketing departments... who will tell you that you do), they want to take that money and either hoard it, or send it outside of this country. Then they turn around and want to pay less and less and less in taxes on the very Country that allows them their excesses. In short, They have no intention of trickling down even if taxes are at 0% The savings in Labor costs in these slave labor countries have them making money like never before, even at the current Tax Rate.

What they want is to have the people who buy their crap to do more and more... and receive less and less for our labors. Remember... Very few Americans are actually not working... even at the 17% real unemployment rate... that still leaves 83% still employed and working hard. Most of those 83% are struggling.... and they don't care... they don't care about Americans, or America.

How is that American? Why do you support an oligarchy?

Rape?

fyi; The moving picture box you are looking at, Is brought to your dumbass courtesy of the evul rich.

And the medium over which it transmits was made possible courtesy of the evul US Government.

Last edited:

Send all the rich people to Hawaii, then reverse them being a State. Next, close our borders and rescind the US citizenship of all people not currently in our borders. Finally, make the US Dollar worthless. Set a new standard of currency. They can figure out their monetary situation over there, right? We'll all start over without them. New system of government yet to be determined.

How is anything you just said brilliant in any way?

Rape?

And the medium over which it transmits was made possible courtesy of the evul US Government.

:gives:

that would explain why it's such a halfassed system where trees get hacked to bits so wires from the 40's don't have to compete for space.

A Nazi?

I think not.

Then Nazis exiled people to forced labor camps.

The OP author wants to exile them to a tropical paradise.

And then starve them by zeroing out our currency.

Nazi? no

Filthy mass murdering tyrant? Dead on the money.

They're smart folks. They'll figure a work around.

Actually it would be easy for them. Since anyone with a double digit IQ and is not mentally libtarded would move there with them. Since that's were all the jobs will be.

Rape?

What a pathetic little fuck stain I AM???? Riiiight. Read my next post to Cali Girl... I'm not going through this again.

But to summarize... they beg for more and more tax relief... they then move jobs outside of this country for slave labor, they have been raking it in like Never before in the history of this country... and they have NO INTENTION of bringing the jobs back. This whole talk about taxes is fucking stupid. The effective tax rate for these people is around 18% after all their loopholes that ONLY THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF.

BTW... My Computer was brought to me by Science geeks big fucking deal... I can throw it in the trash and never miss it. What's even a basic Automobile cost? How about a god damned home? How about food, Electricity, Heating oil, Health Care, education? Fucking electronics???? is that really where you want to go? It just shows what idiots people have become.

I met a person from Brazil, she told me that things like electronics are expensive and necessities are cheap... How come that in a semi-third world country, they have their priorities right? But in our country... we can get a $30 DVD Player... but for everything we NEED, we pay through the nose.... that's fucked up.... that's Capitalism... they KNOW WE NEED IT... so they jack up the price... they profit off of it... and then bawl about taxes...

I STAND by my rape accusation. fuck off.

And then starve them by zeroing out our currency.

Nazi? no

Filthy mass murdering tyrant? Dead on the money.

They're smart folks. They'll figure a work around.

Actually it would be easy for them. Since anyone with a double digit IQ and is not mentally libtarded would move there with them. Since that's were all the jobs will be.

Actually, all the jobs will still be in China and India save for the waitstaff, and pool boys, and other personal service providers.

You're right Mr Clean... it's like some kind of twisted race to the bottom... all for the benefit of these Alleged "job Creators".

Rape?

What a pathetic little fuck stain I AM???? Riiiight. Read my next post to Cali Girl... I'm not going through this again.

But to summarize... they beg for more and more tax relief... they then move jobs outside of this country for slave labor, they have been raking it in like Never before in the history of this country... and they have NO INTENTION of bringing the jobs back. This whole talk about taxes is fucking stupid. The effective tax rate for these people is around 18% after all their loopholes that ONLY THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF.

BTW... My Computer was brought to me by Science geeks big fucking deal... I can throw it in the trash and never miss it. What's even a basic Automobile cost? How about a god damned home? How about food, Electricity, Heating oil, Health Care, education? Fucking electronics???? is that really where you want to go? It just shows what idiots people have become.

I met a person from Brazil, she told me that things like electronics are expensive and necessities are cheap... How come that in a semi-third world country, they have their priorities right? But in our country... we can get a $30 DVD Player... but for everything we NEED, we pay through the nose.... that's fucked up.... that's Capitalism... they KNOW WE NEED IT... so they jack up the price... they profit off of it... and then bawl about taxes...

I STAND by my rape accusation. fuck off.

I apologise for calling you a pathetic little fuckstain

You are clearly a whiney pathetic little fuck stain.

FYI; Brazil is a shit hole, only the beaches are nice.

If you hate America, leave. Simple.

Since when is calling out the wealthy "hating America"? There's a hell of a lot more of us working poor and Middle Class than there is Wealthy people. I think being a working Class or Middle Class American IS America.

So... If our wealthy people don't want to trickle down... fuck them.... let's get rid of them and let some REAL Americans step up... and believe me... they will. I'm all for it... except, let's make it somewhere interesting... like Somalia. Which BTW... are in the middle of a civil war and a drought that is the worst in 60 years... people are starving by the millions. That's a better place for them.

The truth is... the Wealthy want it both ways. They want to take as much money as they can for their Crappy Products that no one really needs(except for their marketing departments... who will tell you that you do), they want to take that money and either hoard it, or send it outside of this country. Then they turn around and want to pay less and less and less in taxes on the very Country that allows them their excesses. In short, They have no intention of trickling down even if taxes are at 0% The savings in Labor costs in these slave labor countries have them making money like never before, even at the current Tax Rate.

What they want is to have the people who buy their crap to do more and more... and receive less and less for our labors. Remember... Very few Americans are actually not working... even at the 17% real unemployment rate... that still leaves 83% still employed and working hard. Most of those 83% are struggling.... and they don't care... they don't care about Americans, or America.

How is that American? Why do you support an oligarchy?

Could NOT have said it better myself.

Funny thing is? All these people kissing ass? NONE of them are wealthy. Not one. Never have been, never will be.

:clap2:

You mean, the rich would go broke because they wouldn't have anyone (read "slaves") to do the work for them so they can make more money. Worse, the rich would probably starve, they probably have no idea how to cook let alone how to shop for their food.

No, actually. :) We'd be fine. See, we work for a living - it's what we're used to. The dollar will have nothing backing it, and the rich can trade it like monopoly money. Frankly, I don't care what they do. But us? We'll be fine.

you have a job?

Do you know you get paid by a rich person?

fukken moron

I'm at work right now, sunshine. My company is not owned by a member of the 1%.

another boss ripper offer.

Forum List

Back