A suggestion

Right. I'm just referring to the corporate hoovers who sucked all the money and jobs out of our economy.
And, you want to ship them away. You want to strip them of their citizenship. You are a good little Nazi. Are you promising 'showers' for them, too?

Funny stuff. I was just thinking about the "rich" in my neighborhood and realized we have 2 doctors; a dentist; a builder; a plumber; an electrician; an engineer; 2 landscapers (with farms); and several teachers. We'd be ok. Lol

Then STFU. You love to call out other people who you know... actually WORK for a living... but are taking government dollars to fund their subsistence. In short... YOU are a hypocrite who spends too much time listening to FOX telling you to blame government for your problems, AM Radio telling you to blame welfare bums for your problems... blame anyone for your problems(including yourself), but will NEVER point the finger at the Corporate system that is causing MOST of our problems.

So... unless you are independently wealthy.... you are a hypocrite... you and your buddy Daveman... who also doesn't have a job, but wants to condemn everything but the people that caused MOST of the problem of joblessness.
I bet you want to send Willow off somewhere for a 'shower', too.

No... actually... I feel sorry for people like Willow. She is a victim of this shit, like MOST of our unemployed. I'm not saying that there aren't some who are true leaches, but for the vast majority of those who find themselves without work, are victims of the failed policy of trickle down economics.

Greed at the top is what is killing this country.... I know you don't believe it, I know you will probably go to your grave denying it... but it's true.

Funny that Willow Brought up Communism. Trickle Down is a lot like Communism. Communism says.. give everyone an equal share. In theory.. not a bad idea. In practice? It doesn't take into account the greed from people in power. Trickle down says.... give "job creators" huge breaks... and they will trickle down their windfalls to the working class. Only problem is that it doesn't take into account the greed of the people who control the "trickling".

Both are flawed policies, both don't work in practice.

Funny stuff. I was just thinking about the "rich" in my neighborhood and realized we have 2 doctors; a dentist; a builder; a plumber; an electrician; an engineer; 2 landscapers (with farms); and several teachers. We'd be ok. Lol
They must all be evil Republicans/righties/cons/whatever one wants to call those who aren't doe-eyed in love with Obama.

Then STFU. You love to call out other people who you know... actually WORK for a living... but are taking government dollars to fund their subsistence. In short... YOU are a hypocrite who spends too much time listening to FOX telling you to blame government for your problems, AM Radio telling you to blame welfare bums for your problems... blame anyone for your problems(including yourself), but will NEVER point the finger at the Corporate system that is causing MOST of our problems.

So... unless you are independently wealthy.... you are a hypocrite... you and your buddy Daveman... who also doesn't have a job, but wants to condemn everything but the people that caused MOST of the problem of joblessness.

No... actually... I feel sorry for people like Willow. She is a victim of this shit, like MOST of our unemployed. I'm not saying that there aren't some who are true leaches, but for the vast majority of those who find themselves without work, are victims of the failed policy of trickle down economics.

Greed at the top is what is killing this country.... I know you don't believe it, I know you will probably go to your grave denying it... but it's true.

Funny that Willow Brought up Communism. Trickle Down is a lot like Communism. Communism says.. give everyone an equal share. In theory.. not a bad idea. In practice? It doesn't take into account the greed from people in power. Trickle down says.... give "job creators" huge breaks... and they will trickle down their windfalls to the working class. Only problem is that it doesn't take into account the greed of the people who control the "trickling".

Actually, Willow is retired.

What really doesn't work is Naziism.

Most authoritarians forget that.

So... you really think that we want to actually gather up rich people, move them to Hawaii, and strip them of their citizenship? You never once thought it was even perhaps a little tongue in cheek?

I don't want to do that... What I do want is for our business leaders to start making good on the false cries of poverty when the Bush tax cuts were set to expire. I want this country to be a bit less about them and a bit more about the vast majority of our citizenry. I want them to be every bit as Patriotic as they expect us to be by accepting cuts to programs that we've paid into our whole lives. I want them stop their crying poverty while pulling money into their coffers by the truckload.

I know... that's too much to ask, isn't it?

So... you really think that we want to actually gather up rich people, move them to Hawaii, and strip them of their citizenship? You never once thought it was even perhaps a little tongue in cheek?

I don't want to do that... What I do want is for our business leaders to start making good on the false cries of poverty when the Bush tax cuts were set to expire. I want this country to be a bit less about them and a bit more about the vast majority of our citizenry. I want them to be every bit as Patriotic as they expect us to be by accepting cuts to programs that we've paid into our whole lives. I want them stop their crying poverty while pulling money into their coffers by the truckload.

I'm going with the OP's desire. The good little Nazi has yet to see any problem with it.

Or, do you have some sort of 'special' powers and can read minds?

Funny how you haven't seen a problem with it until now...sort of.

I was a housewife for 8 years, then employed for five months, then unemployed for 2.5 years. Most of that was me doing freelance work, as unemployment only lasts so long.

My sister is 54. She has worked non-stop since she was 14, with the exception of the 1.5 years of unemployment she just endured.

Not all who don't work are 'leeches'. But you knew that.

No, it's not. That's why I'm highly recommending everybody run like a bunch of lemmings to this website:

Americans Elect 2012 | The first-ever open presidential nomination

Because not for nothing, but FUCK if I have NOT had ENOUGH.

No, it's not. That's why I'm highly recommending everybody run like a bunch of lemmings to this website:

Americans Elect 2012 | The first-ever open presidential nomination

Because not for nothing, but FUCK if I have NOT had ENOUGH.
We can see that you envision a "final solution".

Sig heil.

I'm going with the OP's desire. The good little Nazi has yet to see any problem with it.

Or, do you have some sort of 'special' powers and can read minds?

Funny how you haven't seen a problem with it until now...sort of.

I was assuming that the OP's desire was a "what if" scenario to spur some interesting debate on who really is the driving force in America.

So, with me believing that our working and Middle Class is the backbone of this country, I chose to speak on her side. You, on the other hand... want to make this some kind of REAL objective and think we are Nazi's. Lighten up Francis.

Forum List

Back