A Strategic Victory In The War...

I'm with you about not interfering with the tradition of the land. And this was what the Independence was about, for having respect of the religion of the another. And more, having respect of the religion(s) of the majority in those days.

I myself and my family do not celebrate Christmas, but this won't make me to stand against it.

And because I do not celebrate Christmas such won't impede me to see how well the White House was decorated for such a celebration. I love art when art is attractive, and the decoration of Christmas shown in those videos show the great taste by Mrs. Melania, the wife of president Trump.

I won't wish Merry Christmas to you, but my hope is for you to enjoy your holidays.

It’s so nice to have Americans back in the White House and a President who gives us Christmas Greetings rather than “seasons greetings”. Compare.

DC610DB6-A94A-4123-9E36-5CA5FD19FCB4.jpeg
D599616C-8C69-4A4F-9113-298D423D3DD5.jpeg

And nice to know that the White House nativity scene is safe.

8E7539A5-FB43-4E40-9040-7741B0F99427.jpeg

Melania is such a classy First Lady. ... :thup:

This Is real class. Shows how its done.

Does 'real class' include the Mao and drag queen ornaments?

You don't have to answer.

There was NEVER a War on Christmas, its in your and the republicans imaginations. or should I say delusions.

23. "Q: Did Obama ask Georgetown University to remove all religious symbols before he would speak there?

A: A religious symbol was covered at the Catholic and Jesuit institution after the White House asked for a neutral TV backdrop." Obama at Georgetown - FactCheck.org

24. “School Bans Kids from Sending Christmas Cards To Protect Environment, Notifies Parents with Letters “So in order to be environmentally friendly in school we will not be having a post box for Christmas cards from this year onwards.”

It’s almost as if the tone-deafness here was intentional, as if this were a deliberate attempt to quash a holiday tradition and the Christmas spirit while also helping to obviate any benefits.” School Bans Kids from Sending Christmas Cards To Protect Environment, Notifies Parents with Letters

25. “Social media goes wild after Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch says “Merry Christmas” on Fox and Friends.” Social media goes wild after Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch says “Merry Christmas” on Fox and Friends. - Whatfinger News - Videos

He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight—

“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!”

Forum List

Back