a Stalinist 1930s pre - WWII GAZ AA truck, used by 🇷🇺🐷 Muscovites to assault Ukrainian positions south of Avdeevka.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
That's a Ford copy, right? In a few weeks we will have real life reenactments at this rate….have fun with those truck in the mud. Horse and carriage next?
1698001232590.jpeg

1698001179973.jpeg

a Stalinist 1930s pre - WWII GAZ AA truck, used by Muscovites to assault Ukrainian positions south of Avdeevka.

Specifically brought out to get thick idiots like you to fire at it , reveal your position and then be obliterated .
What an amateur you truly are

1698010681313.jpeg

Appears Putin has raided every military museum in his empire 🇷🇺 to equip his jailbird conscript cannon fodder.
'

Specifically brought out to get thick idiots like you to fire at it , reveal your position and then be obliterated .

Poor old man Winkle has not got a clue how the war is being fought .

Specifically brought out and re-used to get thick idiots like you to fire at it , reveal your position and then be obliterated .

Poor old man Winkle has not got a clue how the war is being fought .

Winkle doesn't know where the hole beneath his nose ends and his buttocks begins.
Depending on my mood I can find him hilariously stupid or irritatingly sad .
I am nosey enough to want know how he became this sad shell or whether he was just born missing a few cogs .

Depending on my mood I can find him hilariously stupid or irritatingly sad .
Same with me. Sometimes pity sometimes a hoot.
I am nosey enough to want know how he became this sad shell ...
Not me. Why does a fly continue buzzing around your face even with your hand batting all over the place trying to stop it?
... or whether he was just born missing a few cogs .
I don't think so. It's just that if his parents didn't know anything how could they teach him or encourage him to learn? It would be like smokers telling their children they shouldn't.

That's a Ford copy, right? In a few weeks we will have real life reenactments at this rate….have fun with those truck in the mud. Horse and carriage next?
View attachment 846949

View attachment 846948

a Stalinist 1930s pre - WWII GAZ AA truck, used by Muscovites to assault Ukrainian positions south of Avdeevka.

Yep, it is indeed a Ford copy. Ford also produced tractors in the Soviet Union for a time.

"On 31 May 1929 the Supreme Soviet of the National Economy of the Soviet Union (Russian: Высший совет народного хозяйства СССР) made an agreement with the Ford Motor Company to produce Ford Model A and Model AA vehicles, and the Soviet Metallostroy organisation[1](Russian: Металлострой) started constructing an American-designed automotive plant in Nijni Novgorod."

The Stalingrad Tractor Plant in Early Soviet Planning

It is Putin's latest insult to the NoKranium Army. "Look, Zoolinsky! We are saving our weaponry for a real opponent and defeating you using left-over scrap metal technology!" :auiqs.jpg:

It is Putin's latest insult to the NoKranium Army. "Look, Zoolinsky! We are saving our weaponry for a real opponent and defeating you using left-over scrap metal technology!" :auiqs.jpg:
Dear Uncle P is such a wit .
If only the Land of the Fatties would adopt him as US Presidential candidate with The Donald as his VP crowd pleaser .
What a wonderful change to world politics we would then have with Chess Grand Master Volodya handling the thinking and St Donald touring the world dispensing spiritual guidance .
No more troubles as China, Iran and North Korea would also join in regular meeting jamborees around the globe. .
Geo Politics is very easy once you start to think expansively and you give the Sheeple real heroes and glamour .
We need a woman for balance which means , for starters, we need Jean Marie Le Pen to get rid of that dreadful Macron Deep State piece of shite and join the new Planet Party .

Yep, it is indeed a Ford copy. Ford also produced tractors in the Soviet Union for a time.

"On 31 May 1929 the Supreme Soviet of the National Economy of the Soviet Union (Russian: Высший совет народного хозяйства СССР) made an agreement with the Ford Motor Company to produce Ford Model A and Model AA vehicles, and the Soviet Metallostroy organisation[1](Russian: Металлострой) started constructing an American-designed automotive plant in Nijni Novgorod."

The Stalingrad Tractor Plant in Early Soviet Planning

1706174498679.jpeg

Dear Uncle P is such a wit .
If only the Land of the Fatties would adopt him as US Presidential candidate with The Donald as his VP crowd pleaser .
I have often considered this very alliance with great enthusiasm, but >>>
What a wonderful change to world politics we would then have with Chess Grand Master Volodya handling the thinking and St Donald touring the world dispensing spiritual guidance .
No more troubles as China, Iran and North Korea would also join in regular meeting jamborees around the globe. .
Geo Politics is very easy once you start to think expansively and you give the Sheeple real heroes and glamour .
We need a woman for balance which means , for starters, we need Jean Marie Le Pen to get rid of that dreadful Macron Deep State piece of shite and join the new Planet Party .
>>> I have never possessed such optimistic brilliance to so dexterously have dotted all of the I’s and crossed all of the T's as well as you have. You are a prophet of significant insight. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back