A solution to Illegal immigration- A modest proposal.

Quite the contrary, the background check onus was placed on the employers, which is pretty much like putting the foxes in charge of the henhouse.
It's a federal law...Employers not complying means that it isn't being enforced.

Instead of 87,000 IRS agents bullying some waitress in Butte, MT, over her tips, how about setting those newly minted fed Stasi loose on all the illegals?

Newp....that'd be WACIS!

contheorists-jpg.897823

Actually, it's not that the OP is five years late.

Technically speaking, OP's ''solution'' is right on time. On queue, to be clear.

It's that in terms of the unscrupulous game of problem, reaction, solution, it took em about five years to purposefully create and maintain such a monumental problem and then to coerce the necessary reaction for the pro-authoritarians to break out the pom poms and start talking about hey, we need RFID for everyone, yay.

They're so darned predictable.

Five years ago I wrote that post that I linked.

And here we are now in the ''solution'' stage of the master plan revolving around this immigration problem of the purveyors' own arrangment and the cheerleading section is talking about this RFID ''solution'' like it's some kind of new idea, when really they're just right on queue in terms of their role in cheering on the shenanigans that were set in place back then.

Amateurs.

As always, folks who participate in coercion understand very little of their role in it. And absolutely nothing at all of its consequence. And those who do know and who do understand don't seem to care very much.

Last edited:
It's a federal law...Employers not complying means that it isn't being enforced.

Instead of 87,000 IRS agents bullying some waitress in Butte, MT, over her tips, how about setting those newly minted fed Stasi loose on all the illegals?

Newp....that'd be WACIS!
Nobody was going to hassle the waitress.

It's the white people who hire illegals who are the problem, not the illegals themselves.

Actually, it's not that the OP is five years late.

Technically speaking, OP's ''solution'' is right on time. On queue, to be clear.

It's that in terms of the game of problem, reaction, soluiton, it took em about five years to purposefully create such a monumental problem and then to coerce the necessary reaction for the pro-authoritarians to break out the pom poms and start talking about hey, we need RFID for everyone.

They're so darned predictable...

Yes, it's all a conspiracy to put a microchip in your ass.

I don't know why you are coming to us, you gotta get approval from The Firm first and there has to be massive grift involved.....You know money for Ukeland, and new bridges-n-shit.

Last edited:
And that's the problem. The companies that care, do it all the right way. They do background checks, to make sure that the people they are hiring are the people they are hiring. The ones that don't, they happily accept that fake SS number, and by the time they've bothered to check it out, the undocumented has moved on to a new job probably with another fake SSN.

Once you have a biometric ID in place, you punch in the card, and if that's not the same person, you know immediately.

No need to. With proper workplace enforcement, they won't be able to get jobs.

And yet people still do, so it's not adequate. I have worked at two companies where that hired undocumented people through "contract agencies." The company knew what was going on, the employees knew what was going on. No one reported it, or if they did, no one followed up on it.

We make the rich pay their fair share. That's how you solve the deficit. As for expanding the asylum apparatus, that just makes sense. A lot of asylum claims ARE bogus. But if it takes four years to get a hearing, it's kind of moot point, isn't it?

Well, how about not slapping a country with decades of economic sanctions for picking a form of government we don't like? That would cost us nothing.
Well let’s go over it again.
how do you plan to make sure that the person claiming this is there SS number or TIN is the person it is assigned to? You show a drivers license and your card. Are you planing a DNA test or some expensive retinal scan? If so you are increasing the cost to the employer and an increase to the federal government.
I get it you think that even some poor person that needs help moving from one ap to the next is going to do a retnal scan or dna test before they hire someone to help move thier furniture. Some guy that needs help unloading wood from a truck is going to punch in codes to his special laptop and wait until he gets confirmation that the person he is hiring is exactly 5’9” tall. A 185 pounds. Has three missing molars, a scare on his left back six inches above his hip.
So no one reporting it is of coarse a reason to go racist. Good for you. So why did you not report it? You claimed you were working there and were aware of what was happening? Is this someone else but me is supposed to do what I claim should be done but I want to hide my head in the sand?
So you seem to think that the rich do not pay taxes? Are you aware that together they pay the largest percentage of the total taxes? Even more than all americans combined? Are you aware that most claim exemptions allowed by law. Laws that are written and passed by rich congress critters that also use those same exemptions to keep their wealth?
So you are just wanting to pick one country over all others? Okay but that does little to stem the flood of illegals. Or are their others but you realize that they would cost and you do not want to mention them because you know that would raise the debt?

THE FUCKING EXISTING LAW ISN'T BEING ENFORCED, DUMBFUCK!!!
No, it means there are few consequences for breaking it for rich people.

The problem with the existing law is that it was flawed. It assumed every employer was sincerely interested in not hiring illegals.

During many one of my job searches, I interviewed at a distribution company that hired a lot of hispanics in the warehouse. The owner was a devout Jew, who insisted that they would stop work on Friday the minute the sun went down. The guy who interviewed me said, "Well, I check their papers, and if they look good, that's good enough for me."

Consider the contrast. Strict adherence to a law in a book of bronze age myths, but we are going to weasel our way around the law of man as written.

Biotmetric ID, strict enforcement, and you can rat out your boss. Problem solved.

First and foremost, we need to stop foolishly talking about walls, fences, and alligators in a moat. If someone has traveled 2000 miles over deserts and mountains to get here, something built by man isn't going to stop them.

Our main problem is that they have a manpower surplus and we have a manpower shortage, hence why they come here to do jobs that Americans don't want to do. Period. Our more recent troubles are caused by economic turmoil in Central and South America that we are more than a little responsible for.

So, let's look at some sensible solutions to control the inevitable.

1) Establish a national biometric ID system based on Social Security so everyone knows who they are hiring. You can't get a job or benefits without said ID.

2) Create a Guest-worker program to fill the legitimate labor needs of companies requiring low-skill jobs Americans don't want to do. Such permits will be limited (two years, only renewable after a 1 Year return to your home country).

3) Go after the white people (and yes, it's almost exclusively white people) who hire undocumented laborers who don't have the above. Not just the sweatshop owner but the clown who hires a truckload of day laborers from the Home Depot parking lot when that DIY project turns out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look. The Rich asshole (and I always love going after the rich!) who can't be bothered to raise their own spawn, so they've hired Lupe, who is just like a member of the family they don't pay taxes on.

4) Set up a 1-800 number to report people who are hiring undocumented laborers. A few visits from La-Migra and a few fines should straighten them out.

5) Here's the big one- Adequately staff the asylum system with people who can evaluate cases quickly. It should NOT take 4 years to get an asylum hearing. Like it or not, we have laws that state that anyone is entitled to an asylum hearing if they get here and ask for it. If some of those cases are bogus (and I'm sure many of them are) we need to address that quickly.

6) Stop a foreign policy that creates refugees to start with. Most of the current batch are not coming form Mexico, they are coming from Central America or Venezuela, where our policies have caused untold economic and political misery. We need to stop punishing Venezuela because we don't like the form of government they selected 20 years ago, and we need to help the countries of Central America get control over their rampant crime problems that are driving people out.
You really have no idea what you are talking about.

All these things are already in place. Except for white guys hiring illegal immigrants. That's done mostly by legal immigrants and women. Yeah....the "protected" classes are committing the worst offenses.

No, it means there are few consequences for breaking it for rich people.

The problem with the existing law is that it was flawed. It assumed every employer was sincerely interested in not hiring illegals.

During many one of my job searches, I interviewed at a distribution company that hired a lot of hispanics in the warehouse. The owner was a devout Jew, who insisted that they would stop work on Friday the minute the sun went down. The guy who interviewed me said, "Well, I check their papers, and if they look good, that's good enough for me."

Consider the contrast. Strict adherence to a law in a book of bronze age myths, but we are going to weasel our way around the law of man as written.

Biotmetric ID, strict enforcement, and you can rat out your boss. Problem solved.
It's all the same subject to you shitlib assholes....

It's the rich people!....It's the white people!

Try to take you marginally seriously, and we end up where we always do.

Fuck you.

Terrorists ARE using our open borders to gain access to America.

Any solution that includes streamlining the acceptance and processing of invaders needs to be dead aborning. Sooner than dead on arrival. Start with the hotels and homeless camps. Load up those here illegally and deport them. If they put up a fight, deport them in a body bag.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

All these things are already in place. Except for white guys hiring illegal immigrants. That's done mostly by legal immigrants and women. Yeah....the "protected" classes are committing the worst offenses.
Every job I've ever gotten, it was a white person making the decision, and with only one or two exceptions, a male.

It's not the illegals hiring each other, it's white people.

Now, funny story. I mentioned I used to work for a company that was employing illegals through a contract agency. Well, after I left, that company was bought out by a bigger company that insisted that the contract company ONLY hire Americans.

Well, the only Americans they could find had substance abuse problems and were seriously scary. To where the Office Girls wanted someone to walk them out to their cars at night. Most of them wouldn't show up the Monday following payday because they were out getting high, and they had to send in a new batch of scary-looking people.

The "solution" already exists. It is already written into U.S. Federal law.

Fine or imprison any employer who hires someone who is not legally entitled to work here. The law is already on the books. Employers have to fill out an I-9 Form for every new hire. They don't do it now, and often they accept bullshit documentation, but that is the same as not filling it out. Start arresting employers.

Reverse, by legislation, the Supreme Court decision(s) that make illegals entitled to government benefits. No school, no food stamps, no Medicaid, no housing subsidies...NOTHING!

Deport anyone arrested who is found to be in the country illegally.

And of course, seal the border.

90% of Assylum claims are manifestly bullshit, and can be rejected in a five minute interview.

Any solution that includes streamlining the acceptance and processing of invaders needs to be dead aborning. Sooner than dead on arrival. Start with the hotels and homeless camps. Load up those here illegally and deport them. If they put up a fight, deport them in a body bag.
Uh, actually, many, many legal problems with that.

You can't deport someone without a hearing. Hearing are backed up for decades because Trump didn't hire enough immigration judges and aslyum workers.

The "solution" already exists. It is already written into U.S. Federal law.

Fine or imprison any employer who hires someone who is not legally entitled to work here. The law is already on the books. Employers have to fill out an I-9 Form for every new hire. They don't do it now, and often they accept bullshit documentation, but that is the same as not filling it out. Start arresting employers.

I'm all for that, but expect to litigate it. "Hey, he gave me a legitimate SSN, are you telling me he's not Moshe Cohen from New York?"

Reverse, by legislation, the Supreme Court decision(s) that make illegals entitled to government benefits. No school, no food stamps, no Medicaid, no housing subsidies...NOTHING!

Except for education (which is in our best interests), they aren't getting those things now.

Deport anyone arrested who is found to be in the country illegally.
Again, you have to have a hearing to do that, and the system can only hear about 400K cases a year. It's like bailing out the ocean with a teaspoon.
And of course, seal the border.
Which can't be done.

90% of Assylum claims are manifestly bullshit, and can be rejected in a five minute interview.
Really, How? How do you do that without an investigation?

Uh, actually, many, many legal problems with that.

You can't deport someone without a hearing. Hearing are backed up for decades because Trump didn't hire enough immigration judges and aslyum workers.
Then change the law. Round up all those with pending hearing dates and send them back too.

Forum List

Back