A solution to Illegal immigration- A modest proposal.

The FACT is that a child raised with a married couple is far less likely to live in poverty than the child of a single parent. By the way, a child is 30 times more likely to be abused if there is an unmarried male living in the house.
Okay, you win. We need to bring back shotgun weddings.

1707508388977.png

Now, if you want to talk about THE REAL WORLD, let me know.
Of course, many couples live in the same household as a way to manipulate the system, live together, and receive taxpayer money without marriage. If you don't know a married couple gives the children a far greater sense of security than two people living together, it is both pathetic and sad.

And so what? Hey, I don't blame anyone for manipulating a bad system, because everyone does. I am sure you grab up every tax deduction you can legally claim. I know I do.

As for the poverty rate, the War on Poverty went into effect in 1965, not 1959.
Hmm, you just put up a bunch of off topic graphs, and then called me a liar. That's nice, buddy.

Here's the relevant graph.

1707508645009.png

No, I am not Asian. That’s why it made no sense for you to say that your racist Comment about Asians was mocking me. You are mocking Asians, but I don’t happen to be one. Unless you are mocking me because of all the support I’ve shown to Asians in their struggle against affirmative action?

Oh, well that certainly explains it… not!

What are you claiming? Are you claiming that military age men from China are not crossing our southern border? If so, you need to watch some other kind of news besides, Rachel Maddow, and Joe coffee or whatever his name is.

Oh, so you really are unaware?

Well, I’ve always said arguing with an ignorant person is like trying to go on a date with a pig. Some people might enjoy it, but they wouldn’t want their friends to see them doing it.
Joey is not stupid. Joey is EVIL.

Tell me you're a racist without telling me you're a racist.

or just recognize the racism.
All de wascally WAYYYYYCCCCIIIISSSSSTTTTTTSSSS wabbits be wayviss. it be started by de blonde bitch Alice. She done had a white supremacist WAYY C ISS wabbit. Now she be black n on welfare n stuff still be lookin for de white WWAYYYYCISSS wabbit.

First and foremost, we need to stop foolishly talking about walls, fences, and alligators in a moat. If someone has traveled 2000 miles over deserts and mountains to get here, something built by man isn't going to stop them.

Our main problem is that they have a manpower surplus and we have a manpower shortage, hence why they come here to do jobs that Americans don't want to do. Period. Our more recent troubles are caused by economic turmoil in Central and South America that we are more than a little responsible for.

So, let's look at some sensible solutions to control the inevitable.

1) Establish a national biometric ID system based on Social Security so everyone knows who they are hiring. You can't get a job or benefits without said ID.

2) Create a Guest-worker program to fill the legitimate labor needs of companies requiring low-skill jobs Americans don't want to do. Such permits will be limited (two years, only renewable after a 1 Year return to your home country).

3) Go after the white people (and yes, it's almost exclusively white people) who hire undocumented laborers who don't have the above. Not just the sweatshop owner but the clown who hires a truckload of day laborers from the Home Depot parking lot when that DIY project turns out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look. The Rich asshole (and I always love going after the rich!) who can't be bothered to raise their own spawn, so they've hired Lupe, who is just like a member of the family they don't pay taxes on.

4) Set up a 1-800 number to report people who are hiring undocumented laborers. A few visits from La-Migra and a few fines should straighten them out.

5) Here's the big one- Adequately staff the asylum system with people who can evaluate cases quickly. It should NOT take 4 years to get an asylum hearing. Like it or not, we have laws that state that anyone is entitled to an asylum hearing if they get here and ask for it. If some of those cases are bogus (and I'm sure many of them are) we need to address that quickly.

6) Stop a foreign policy that creates refugees to start with. Most of the current batch are not coming form Mexico, they are coming from Central America or Venezuela, where our policies have caused untold economic and political misery. We need to stop punishing Venezuela because we don't like the form of government they selected 20 years ago, and we need to help the countries of Central America get control over their rampant crime problems that are driving people out.
Walls are a force multiplier because they create chokepoints. We've only had limited iterations of border walls. More research is needed to make walls effective for the 21st century. Giving up because some drug smugglers cut holes in a wall isn't the answer and is just plain lazy.

#3 - The biggest issue regarding that isn't what you described, rather illegals on ranches that become the ranch owner's indentured servants. Some illegals have been living on ranches for decades in trailers. In big cities, code enforcement people will show up to your house because they saw something irregular on the aerial imagery. I don't why the same thing can't happen to these ranches.

#6 - It's not the USA's responsibility to fix the problem of every "sh*thole" country in Central and South America. How'd the plan to "fix" Afghanistan turn out after the USA spent trillions of dollars? The USA should be making things worse for those countries if they refuse to accept deportees. Argentina is actively fixing their own problems by themselves, so it's time to stop thinking about handing out pallets of cash that will be mostly wasted anyways.

For anyone still having their head far enough up their rear ends to not know it, Young Chinese are streaming through gaps in the border barriers, and being ignored by the overworked and stretched thin border patrol.

One minute into the video, a military aged man lists nine countries that he went through before coming to the United States. None of them notorious for violating the human rights of Chinese immigrants. He left off Mexico, which he had just come from. Also, not a death trap for Chinese.

Last edited:
Nope., the rules are the rules. I bring her up only to illustrate just how fouled up our system is. (And for all you guys who really think there's a Chinese hiding under your bed.)
You bring her up to make yourself look more knowledgeable by association

My condo and association fees alone are close to $1700. Add in food, utilities, costs of running my business. it adds up pretty quickly.
Yet, you pretend that your wife needs assylum to avoid paying a few thousand bucks for a bride's visa?

None of that makes sense. JoeBlow is full of shit.
Not at all.

He claims his wife owns a small business, but her "suffering" is that she has had eight years of uncertainty. Why did he not marry her seven and a half years ago, and get her a permanent residency? She could be a U.S. citizen by now.

No sense at all.

JoeB131?

Tell me you're a racist without telling me you're a racist.
You think that adding millions of poor foreigners with little education to our welfare system is good for America

Which is insane

Last edited:
First and foremost, we need to stop foolishly talking about walls, fences, and alligators in a moat. If someone has traveled 2000 miles over deserts and mountains to get here, something built by man isn't going to stop them.

Our main problem is that they have a manpower surplus and we have a manpower shortage, hence why they come here to do jobs that Americans don't want to do. Period. Our more recent troubles are caused by economic turmoil in Central and South America that we are more than a little responsible for.

So, let's look at some sensible solutions to control the inevitable.

1) Establish a national biometric ID system based on Social Security so everyone knows who they are hiring. You can't get a job or benefits without said ID.

2) Create a Guest-worker program to fill the legitimate labor needs of companies requiring low-skill jobs Americans don't want to do. Such permits will be limited (two years, only renewable after a 1 Year return to your home country).

3) Go after the white people (and yes, it's almost exclusively white people) who hire undocumented laborers who don't have the above. Not just the sweatshop owner but the clown who hires a truckload of day laborers from the Home Depot parking lot when that DIY project turns out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look. The Rich asshole (and I always love going after the rich!) who can't be bothered to raise their own spawn, so they've hired Lupe, who is just like a member of the family they don't pay taxes on.

4) Set up a 1-800 number to report people who are hiring undocumented laborers. A few visits from La-Migra and a few fines should straighten them out.

5) Here's the big one- Adequately staff the asylum system with people who can evaluate cases quickly. It should NOT take 4 years to get an asylum hearing. Like it or not, we have laws that state that anyone is entitled to an asylum hearing if they get here and ask for it. If some of those cases are bogus (and I'm sure many of them are) we need to address that quickly.

6) Stop a foreign policy that creates refugees to start with. Most of the current batch are not coming form Mexico, they are coming from Central America or Venezuela, where our policies have caused untold economic and political misery. We need to stop punishing Venezuela because we don't like the form of government they selected 20 years ago, and we need to help the countries of Central America get control over their rampant crime problems that are driving people out.

Give the Illegals a one way plane ticket to Beijing

I'm unfamiliar with that term Joe.....

What does your biometric mean?

It is information about an individual's external physical characteristics, such as fingerprints. It also refers to features of the iris as an example, but this is not currently used for immigration purposes. The definition can be extended by order to cover internal features as long as they can be measured externally.Oct 26, 2023

~S~

It's like Orwells 1984, only worse; it's the Ultimate Dream of Progressive Fascists

Walls are a force multiplier because they create chokepoints. We've only had limited iterations of border walls. More research is needed to make walls effective for the 21st century. Giving up because some drug smugglers cut holes in a wall isn't the answer and is just plain lazy.

The problem with walls is that they are very expensive to build. That's why Trump's so called border walls is just a bunch of metal slats. The problem with slats is that they can be cut through. It's not just drug smugglers... just smuggling the people is pretty lucrative.

#3 - The biggest issue regarding that isn't what you described, rather illegals on ranches that become the ranch owner's indentured servants. Some illegals have been living on ranches for decades in trailers. In big cities, code enforcement people will show up to your house because they saw something irregular on the aerial imagery. I don't why the same thing can't happen to these ranches.

You are making my point. There are people here who happily hire them. That's why they come. That's why I recommend steps 1-4, to dry up the demand for illegal labor.

#6 - It's not the USA's responsibility to fix the problem of every "sh*thole" country in Central and South America. How'd the plan to "fix" Afghanistan turn out after the USA spent trillions of dollars? The USA should be making things worse for those countries if they refuse to accept deportees. Argentina is actively fixing their own problems by themselves, so it's time to stop thinking about handing out pallets of cash that will be mostly wasted anyways.

Well, the problem is we ARE the problem of every country in Central America. How many times have we toppled their government because they wouldn't let big American corporations loot their countries? How many coups did we sponsor? How many dictators did we fund for years because they hated them some commies?

Yes, we have a moral obligation, but even if we didn't, it would be cheaper to fix the problem at the source.

Forum List

Back