Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moi, Dec 11, 2003.
1. What is your nickname?
3. If you could choose your name what would it be?
1. What is your nickname? - Long Dong Silver
2. Why? - Because I make horses jealous
3. If you could choose your name what would it be? - Hugh Hefner
Like the sign on his door said "If you don't swing, don't ring !"
Geez Jim.. you been hanging around gas stations and sniffing the fumes a bit too much lately?
I think all the fumes are affecting your thought process, and probably your perception of size.
I actually did just gas up my car earlier today, maybe I did inhale more than I anticipated.
Maybe horses was a bit much, let's leave it at donkeys.
1. What is your nickname? I have a few... Tall Man, Baldy, Dr. Evil, to name a few. GOP Jeff was a self-given moniker.
2. Why? I'm tall and I shave my head. And I'm a Republican!
3. If you could choose your name what would it be? In Hawaii everyone called me Eiffel (like the Tower in France). I liked that one. I like GOP Jeff but it's more of an internet thing.
I am such a lame brain that I just made the connection that GOP is Grand Ole Party!!!!!
Quite all right... here's all the other things it stands for, courtesy of acronymfinder.com.
GOP Grand Old Party (US Republican Party)
GOP Gauntlet of Power (item found in D&D-type games)
GOP General Outpost
GOP Generator Oil Pressure
GOP Gestion des Opérations et de la Production
GOP Gods of Plastic (Ultimate Frisbee team)
GOP God's Own Party (US Republican party)
GOP Government of Pakistan
GOP Government of Panama
GOP Government Of the People
GOP Gross Operating Profit
GOP Ground Observer Post
GOP Group Of Pictures (MPEG)
GOP Guidelines for Operational Planning (NATO)
I have only had 2 nicknames: Spice - because I was born a redheaded italian and raised to speak my mind (which I do) and Victoria - because I'm somewhat old fashioned, ethically, and conservative
I guess they fit so I think I'd keep them but I've always wanted to be called "Cyndi" or "Candy" or some other fluffy, sexy name. But, fluffy and sexy I ain't.
No offense, but "Candy" just screams 'airhead blonde' to me. I'd stick with Spice if I were you.
Separate names with a comma.