A simple economic lesson... raise capital gains to 43% will do what?

The debt is because we haven't taxed enough. If people had been forced to pay they would have said "enough" long ago.
you didn't write that with a straight face. We spend too much. I noticed you didn't mention the word SPEND one time. why?

I did. Think about my argument for a bit before replying.
I searched for the word SPEND, and I didn't see it. So again, why didn't you mention it? BTW, when I think about your argument, I note how fking stupid it is.

Biden: we plan to send 3 billion to Ukraine. To pay for that we will have to raise taxes on X, X and X.

Think we would then actually do it?

I searched for the word SPEND, and I didn't see it. So again, why didn't you mention it? BTW, when I think about your argument, I note how fking stupid it is.

Because you are a small thinker.

Biden: we plan to send 3 billion to Ukraine. To pay for that we will have to raise taxes on X, X and X.

it's not theirs to use. It is ours. And dude, again, that's called spending. Why do you think we should give money to Ukraine?

it's not theirs to use. It is ours. And dude, again, that's called spending. Why do you think we should give money to Ukraine?

I have had enough of your ignorance for one morning.

National flat rate, sales or consumption tax ... Balanced budget amendment to the Constitution.

Stop hating on each other, make the taxes unavoidable by anyone ...
And make those Assclowns on Capitol Hill do a better job of managing money.

The People need to stop surrendering their Power to the Establishment ...
They are lying to you, and they are screwing you over pretending they care.

Last edited:

why don't those who want to send 3 billion to Ukraine, fund it from their own pockets? It's what they want, not the country. It's not theirs to spend.

Seriously. Come on, Grandma, get off that rocking chair and start greeting at Walmart. Who cares if your deceased husband invested and gave you a good retirement and now you're 85 and living off of it.
I am retired and pay my taxes on my investments
I knew they were taxable when I made them

I am retired and pay my taxes on my investments
I knew they were taxable when I made them
And now you want to jack up Grandma's taxes on every share she sells to support herself in retirement, and tell her to get a real job. Real classy, there.

And now you want to jack up Grandma's taxes on every share she sells to support herself in retirement, and tell her to get a real job. Real classy, there.
it's who they are. they still are the kkk, they are the party of hate. Hate women, hate whites, destroy and command blacks. vile humans is all they are. Every program they create steal from everyone into their pockets. THEIR POCKETS. it's the only way to get 14 million serving in congress. Oh, oh, they are also the ones not paying their fair shares.

Just like if Grandma works

I also want to jack up what billionaires pay

Just like if Grandma works

I also want to jack up what billionaires pay
Right, you want them to pay more and don't care if that forces Grandma to work. The point is, she and Grandpa took advantage of the same things they did, just on a smaller scale. Want to leave Grandma alone while sticking it to Bill Gates? Put in a threshold of say, 5 million in share sales.

Forum List

Back