A short guide to the charges facing Manafort and Gates

Hey, you leave poor Hillary out of this.
Let the poor woman drink herself to death in peace.

Well, Toddy-baby.....since YOUR fucked up party is FULLY in charge of everything........how come Manafort and Gates are the ONLY ones facing the rest of their lives in prison???..............LOL

Well, Toddy-baby.....since YOUR fucked up party is FULLY in charge of everything........how come Manafort and Gates are the ONLY ones facing the rest of their lives in prison???..............LOL

How come no crime during the campaign?

And please, suddenly democrats are worried about criminals in campaigns? LOL!

Nothing mentioned here involves the campaign.

It is always "good practice" to hire criminals to run your campaign; kind of shows WHO you are as a candidate, don't you think?

funny how when a con troll can not find something useful to say, they simply drop back to old campaign 2016 subject matter. Then, the con troll pretends that there was a criminal charge made and that the target was found guilty. Gets one away from the subject at hand. Then, a couple of shots of 'there was no collusion" just to round things out.
The truth, which con trolls are never interested in, is we all do not know, and will not know until mueller brings forward evidence.
As to her drinking herself to death, that is a stupid effort to get away from what the actual targets of the investigation did. Oddly enough, Hillary is of no interest to anyone, as she is old news and is not charged. And will not be. So, trying to change the subject with hillary simply makes you look desperate, and like a con troll.
Really, me boy, try staying on subject. Though it is obvious that if Republicans broke the rules, you would like to keep that from being found out about. Because, as a con troll, your job is to keep republicans safe from prosecutions. And, in your mind, to hell with truth and justice.

LMAO, nothing here involves the campaign.

Moron, after "laughing" THINK about hiring crooks and traitors to run one's campaign...

Where is the criminal act by or during the campaign? Nothing yet? DERP!
I do not know. Mueller does not let me know. Is he talking to you directly?
I never, in my life, saw anyone try to hard to turn nothing into something. You are showing your desperation. I can wait, but you need to do something quick to help the criminals you are trying to support. But, here is the thing, it makes no difference. You are accomplishing nothing, and you are convincing no one of anything, The facts will come out, based on investigation and not innuendo.

Last edited:
LMAO, nothing here involves the campaign.

Moron, after "laughing" THINK about hiring crooks and traitors to run one's campaign...

Where is the criminal act by or during the campaign? Nothing yet? DERP!
I do not know. Mueller does not let me know. Is he talking to you directly?
I never, in my life, saw anyone try to hard to turn nothing into something. You are showing your desperation. I can wait, but you need to do something quick to help the criminals you are trying to support. But, here is the thing, it makes no difference. You are accomplishing nothing, and you are convincing no one of anything, The facts will come out, based on investigation and not innuendo.

I do not know. Mueller does not let me know.

What charges has he levied?
Which ones were for actions during the campaign?
None?
Weird.

you need to do something quick to help the criminals you are trying to support.

I don't support criminals.
If these guys broke the law, years before they even met Trump, throw them in jail.

If there's a grown-up around your basement, ask what the ALREADY scathing charges mean for Manafort, and HOW facing these charges may reveal what the scumbag did DURING the campaign.

Here, for everyone's reading "pleasure"

Report: Manafort offered 'private briefings' to Russian billionaire during ...

Did Manafort promise banker White House job in return for $16M in ...

AND, besides the above, Manafort Kushner and Donny-baby did something a bit suspicious at Trump Towers in 2016, don't you EVER think on your own???.....................LOL

If there's a grown-up around your basement, ask what the ALREADY scathing charges mean for Manafort, and HOW facing these charges may reveal what the scumbag did DURING the campaign.

Here, for everyone's reading "pleasure"

Report: Manafort offered 'private briefings' to Russian billionaire during ...

Did Manafort promise banker White House job in return for $16M in ...

AND, besides the above, Manafort Kushner and Donny-baby did something a bit suspicious at Trump Towers in 2016, don't you EVER think on your own???.....................LOL

President Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort offered to provide "private briefings" on the 2016 race to a Russian billionaire with close ties to the Kremlin, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

Hey, if that broke any laws, throw the fucker in jail.

AND, besides the above, Manafort Kushner and Donny-baby did something a bit suspicious at Trump Towers in 2016,

Oh, how could I forget, they talked to some Russian chick. Just awful! DERP!

Speaking of derps..........Have a good time with these emails' exchanges..............LOL

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.
Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Speaking of derps..........Have a good time with these emails' exchanges..............LOL

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.
Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Oh no!
No one has ever used negative info on an opposing candidate before.
And no one has ever been scammed by someone offering dirt on an opponent.

Bring on the hangman!!!

And when you get a chance, explain what law(s) were broken.

TIA

LOL

Several campaign funding experts say the emails strongly suggest that Donald Trump Jr. violated federal election laws by arranging a high-level campaign meeting with a Russian lawyer who promised to reveal damaging information about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to "solicit, accept or receive" a contribution or "anything of value" from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or "for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office."

Did Donald Trump Jr. break the law by meeting with Russians to gain dirt on Clinton?

LOL

Several campaign funding experts say the emails strongly suggest that Donald Trump Jr. violated federal election laws by arranging a high-level campaign meeting with a Russian lawyer who promised to reveal damaging information about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to "solicit, accept or receive" a contribution or "anything of value" from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or "for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office."

Did Donald Trump Jr. break the law by meeting with Russians to gain dirt on Clinton?

Sounds more like the DNC funded dossier than the meeting.

Forum List

Back