A shameful week for America's liberal elites. The top 10 most ridiculous liberal atta

I just love how the horrific Tucson shootings have now become about how rightwingers were called names.

Talk about shameless victimization from the right? Can you guys possiblu be bigger drama queens?

Its not about Giffords, its not about a dead 9 year old and five other victims

Its all about poor Sarah Palin and her right wing counterparts being the victims

It isn't about names, it's about being falsely accused of complicity in murder for no other reason than to vilify your foes. And then there's the whole hypocrisy issue from a bunch who spent eight years spewing the most venomous rhetoric and calling for the outright murder of a U.S. President.

So, if you want to wallow in your simplistic little world of "it's all about name calling" while simultaneously calling people names, have at it.

Last edited:
Interesting point.... the Telegraph employs quite strict journalistic standards on its bloggers. Nice list. I laughed at the shit from Jane Fonda. I had not heard that shit before. She's an ass.

SNIFF Tuna fish...................... What proof do you have that the "Telegraph employs quite strict journalistic standards on its bloggers?" I think you are full of shit, you ignorant,...tuna

I just love how the horrific Tucson shootings have now become about how rightwingers were called names.

Talk about shameless victimization from the right? Can you guys possiblu be bigger drama queens?

Its all about poor Sarah Palin and her right wing counterparts being the victims

It isn't about names, it's about being falsely accused of complicity in murder for no other reason than to vilify your foes. And then there's the whole hypocrisy issue from a bunch who spent eight years spewing the most venomous rhetoric and calling for the outright murder of a U.S. President.

So, if you want to wallow in your simplistic little world of "it's all about name calling" while simultaneously calling people names, have at it.

Poor little children....

People are dead and crippled and the story from our right wing conservatives is how THEY are the victims

Pathetic...simply PATHETIC

Poor little children....

People are dead and crippled and the story from our right wing conservatives is how THEY are the victims

Please tell me you're just obfuscating and not really this stupid.

Interesting point.... the Telegraph employs quite strict journalistic standards on its bloggers. Nice list. I laughed at the shit from Jane Fonda. I had not heard that shit before. She's an ass.

SNIFF Tuna fish...................... What proof do you have that the "Telegraph employs quite strict journalistic standards on its bloggers?"

Go and find out for yourself. Idiot. I'm not here to teach an idiot... I don't speak your language.

SNIFF No imbecile, back up what you say or simply shut the fuck up with your lies. There is no proof and the tuna is floundering on the beach. Dumb tuna,......SNIFF:lol::lol:

Poor little children....

What I find interesting is that, from Jan 08, we have had left wing media blathering and bullshitting about how the right wing caused this - with fuck all evidence to back it - because it happened (somewhat inconveniently) that the evidence doesn't exist.

Yet, when someone actually demonstrates that - outlining dates and content of the bullshit.... it's right wingers pretending to be the victims. Apparently, some people are so stupid that they cannot grasp simple logic.

Fact. The only victims are those killed or injured. Fact. With no evidence (because it wasn't true), the liberal media laid the 'blame' at the feet of the right wing. Because you cannot defend it, now you attack the right for defending itself.

You really are a ludicrous, small minded, intellectually challenged individual.

(Sarcasm)

It is nice to see that the Left and Right have kissed and made up, isn't it folks!!:tongue:

Poor little children....

What I find interesting is that, from Jan 08, we have had left wing media blathering and bullshitting about how the right wing caused this - with fuck all evidence to back it - because it happened (somewhat inconveniently) that the evidence doesn't exist.

Yet, when someone actually demonstrates that - outlining dates and content of the bullshit.... it's right wingers pretending to be the victims. Apparently, some people are so stupid that they cannot grasp simple logic.

Fact. The only victims are those killed or injured. Fact. With no evidence (because it wasn't true), the liberal media laid the 'blame' at the feet of the right wing. Because you cannot defend it, now you attack the right for defending itself.

He indeed is a "sewer dweller".

Poor little children....

SNIFF,...............tuna

SNIFF Tuna fish...................... What proof do you have that the "Telegraph employs quite strict journalistic standards on its bloggers?"

Go and find out for yourself. Idiot. I'm not here to teach an idiot... I don't speak your language.

SNIFF No imbecile, back up what you say or simply shut the fuck up with your lies. There is no proof and the tuna is floundering on the beach. Dumb tuna,......SNIFF:lol::lol:

For the final time, the Telegraph maintain a journalistic standard. You are quite capable of finding that out for yourself. It's really stupid to call someone a liar just because you don't like what they say. Find out for yourself. Idiot.

Now, you are dismissed. I cannot discuss this with you further - as I have mentioned before, I am not fluent in stupid. Since that is the only language you speak, I have no further use for you.

Poor little children....

LOL! That makes you & tunafish septic tank Smegma.

For the final time, the Telegraph maintain a journalistic standard. You are quite capable of finding that out for yourself. It's really stupid to call someone a liar just because you don't like what they say. Find out for yourself. Idiot.

Now, you are dismissed. I cannot discuss this with you further - as I have mentioned before, I am not fluent in stupid. Since that is the only language you speak, I have no further use for you.

"SNIFF" You are really ignorant to make wild claims you can't back up, knowing full they are lies. I see you have reduced your claim to "standard" from "strict,' in some wild attempt to back peddle on what you said. You realize you lied, so why not admit it tunafish? You are too ignorant of an imbecile to discuss it with me, because I have exposed you for the liar you are. Off with you smelly tuna.

Starting tomorrow,a new week.We will have had a weekend for everyone to get about doing normal everyday stuff.

Let's see the direction the Left media goes.I point out MSNBC in particular because of their hatred for Sarah Palin.What will the focus be.Will they start with the upcoming state of the Union speech.
Will they finally start to give the President a little heat for the high unemployment 2 years into his Presidency.I doubt it.But I will hold off now on where I believe they will go.Let's see.

Actually, it's about the media publishing accusations with no basis in fact. But don't let the facts get in the way of more total fucking bullshit.

Facts? What facts? All I hear is opinion. The right's opinion Loughner is "nuts" and was not influenced by anyone or anything but for marijuana; the left's opinion that Laughner is "nuts" and was influenced by the the angry rhetoric from the right.

There is one fact however. Both the right and left agree Laughner is mentally ill. The fact is, if both the left and right are correct a mentally ill/unstable man was able to buy a firearm, legally carry a firearm, purchase a couple of large capacity magazines and kill six human beings.
Isn't that the real issue here?

Actually, it's about the media publishing accusations with no basis in fact. But don't let the facts get in the way of more total fucking bullshit.

Facts? What facts? All I hear is opinion. The right's opinion Loughner is "nuts" and was not influenced by anyone or anything but for marijuana; the left's opinion that Laughner is "nuts" and was influenced by the the angry rhetoric from the right.

There is one fact however. Both the right and left agree Laughner is mentally ill. The fact is, if both the left and right are correct a mentally ill/unstable man was able to buy a firearm, legally carry a firearm, purchase a couple of large capacity magazines and kill six human beings.
Isn't that the real issue here?

Fact.... on Jan 8th (that's the day of the shooting), less than an hour after it happened... the NYT was already running with it being a 'right wing' perp. Look at the list... dates and times.... and the 'facts' that those articles contained. And the fact that each of those articles was widely inaccurate. In fact, they were devoid of facts... but they made up for the lack of fact with pure partisan bullshit. True story.

The left made them the victims when they started accusing them, purely for political gain, of having connections to this slaughter, when they knew fully well that they didn't. So if you're upset that the focus has shifted off the real tragedy, well, you have only yourselves to blame.

Poor little children....

Sewers are what made us a civilized society

The left made them the victims when they started accusing them, purely for political gain, of having connections to this slaughter, when they knew fully well that they didn't. So if you're upset that the focus has shifted off the real tragedy, well, you have only yourselves to blame.

The left turned them into a bunch of whiny little girls. How many were arrested? How many served time?

What?

Their feelings were hurt? Right wing talk radio and FoxNews spend more time whining about how their dignity was besmirched than about the fact that 6 Americans lost their lives

They are an embarassment

Forum List

Back