A sad fact of American politics.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Democrat Hillary Clinton: fired from her first law firm and her ethics called "questionable", a failure as state senator, a failure as Secretary of State, allowed four Americans to be killed in Benghazi, lied to Congress and the American people. Is the odds on favorite to be the DNC candidate for the presidency.

Republican Chris Christie: might have known when an underling closed lanes on a bridge to punish an opponent. Career is OVER.

Corruption and incompetency are desired traits for democrats.

Last edited:
Democrat Hillary Clinton: fired from her first law firm and her ethics called "questionable", a failure as state senator, a failure as Secretary of State, allowed four Americans to be killed in Benghazi, lied to Congress and the American people. Is the odds on favorite to be the DNC candidate for the presidency.

Republican Chris Christie: might have known when an underling closed lanes on a bridge to punish an opponent. Career is OVER.

Two reasons:

1.) Simplicity: the Chris Christie scandal was straightforward and incredibly easy to understand.

2.) Media Coverage: If the media wants to take someone down they can. They didn't want to take Hillary down.

Plus Christie is a prick..read his biography just another I will say anything to get elected politician. Clinton ain't no better...

Nice bs character assassination of Hillary. Pure propaganda from our only, EVER, propaganda machine. A disgrace.

Christie's fate depends on what evidence comes up. Remain calm, hater dupe. This isn't Foxworld...

Last edited:
Nice bs character assassination of Hillary. Pure propaganda from our only, EVER, propaganda machine. A disgrace.

Have you done your research? Hillary was fired by her Supervisor when she was 27 (while working on the Watergate scandal), and it was cited - by her supervisor - because of "unethical behavior". Is this not true Franco?

Also, Benghazi was a scandal partially because Hillary/Obama said the "mob" was caused by some movie when in actuality it was a premeditated terrorist attack. The admin knew - on record - the nature of the terrorist attack hours after it happened, yet they proceeded to feed us false information for about 15 days straight (during an election year).

???

Christie's fate depends on what evidence comes up. Remain calm, hater dupe. This isn't Foxworld...

The evidence already came up I thought? There was email correspondence showing one of Christie's right hand people intentionally causing the traffic.

Last edited:

Have you done your research? Hillary was fired by her Supervisor when she was 27 while working on the Watergate scandal, and it was due to "unethical behavior". Is this not true Franco?

It's not "true", it's rumor, based on interviews with one person, Jerry Zeifman.

Clinton was not "fired", she worked on the trial right up until Nixon resigned. Zeifman did not have the power to "fire" her.

Also, Benghazi was a scandal partially because Hillary/Obama said the "mob" was caused by some movie when in actuality it was a premeditated terrorist attack. The admin knew - on record - the nature of the terrorist attack hours after it happened, yet they proceeded to feed us false information for about 15 days straight (during an election year).

Not sharing confidential military intelligence with the entire country is not a "scandal", nor is it close to what the "BENGHAZI" people are shouting about.

As Hilary Clinton said, "What difference does it make" whether the attack was spontaneous or planned? The attack happened. They've happened before, and they'll happen again. What lead up to the attack is much less important than the attack itself.

The evidence already came up I thought? There was email correspondence showing one of Christie's right hand people intentionally causing the traffic.

Christie will ride this out, imo.

Last edited:

Franco... If you personally gave over $800 to a political party that would mean you obviously wanted that party to win an election. Agree?
Now if you had some negative damaging information regarding the party you gave $800 would you share the information?

It's not "true", it's rumor, based on interviews with one person, Jerry Zeifman.

Clinton was not "fired", she worked on the trial right up until Nixon resigned. Zeifman did not have the power to "fire" her.

I read that she finished the trial and afterwards Zeifman “fired her” and did not give her a letter of recommendation. Either way, he’s not just “some guy off the street” or someone loosely acquainted with her; he was her actual supervisor (but correct me if I’m wrong). Asking a person’s former boss is a credible way to inquire about a person’s ethical behavior – is it not?

Not sharing confidential military intelligence with the entire country is not a "scandal", nor is it close to what the "BENGHAZI" people are shouting about.

Saying it’s a “terrorist attack” and nothing more is disclosing confidential information? That’s a tough one for me to buy.

However for the sake of the discussion, even if that was the case – why shower us with a completely fabricated lie about some stupid movie, and then make this big show and arrest the movie maker, etc?

Can’t you just say “we don’t have any info to share”?

They lied, Doctor. They played us for idiots.

Last edited:

I read that she finished the trial and afterwards Zeifman “fired her” and did not give her a letter of recommendation. Either way, he’s not just “some guy off the street”; he was her actual supervisor (correct me if I’m wrong) and he did have some pretty inflammatory remarks about her. Asking a person’s former boss is a credible way to inquire about a person’s ethical behavior – is it not?

He was not her direct supervisor, and did not have the authority to "fire" her. He did refuse her a recommendation, though. This is as far as I know, it's not easy to find verifiable information on it.

Saying it’s a “terrorist attack” and nothing more is disclosing confidential information? That’s a tough one for me to buy. And even if that was the case – why shower us with a completely fabricated lie about some stupid movie, and then make this big show and arrest the movie maker, etc?

Can’t you just say “we don’t have any info to share”?

They lied, Doctor. They played us for idiots.

First of all, no one ever denied that it was a "terrorist attack". Whether or not it happened because of the video is irrelevant - it was a terrorist attack, whether it was "spontaneous" or planned for months - and Obama said as much the day it happened.

Nor was the story about the movie "completely fabricated". There were protests all over the middle east about the "film", and it's a fairly safe bet to assume that the people who attacked the Benghazi consulate used the "film" to rile people up for the attack.

Politicians lie, all the time. It's silly to expect any differently, particularly where national security is involved.

A sad fact of American politics is that people like you complain about false equivalents while screaming nothing is equal

First of all, no one ever denied that it was a "terrorist attack". Whether or not it happened because of the video is irrelevant - it was a terrorist attack, whether it was "spontaneous" or planned for months - and Obama said as much the day it happened.

Nor was the story about the movie "completely fabricated". There were protests all over the middle east about the "film", and it's a fairly safe bet to assume that the people who attacked the Benghazi consulate used the "film" to rile people up for the attack.

Politicians lie, all the time. It's silly to expect any differently, particularly where national security is involved.

My point is that we now know that Pres. Obama was well aware that it wasn't a mob fueled by rage from a video within hours of the attack, and I thought it was extremely bizarre and dishonest to trick the American people into believing that was the case.

It was just a little suspicious - Doc - given the timing of the comments and the imminent election. It felt like he was downplaying the whole thing intentionally so that he wouldn't hurt his image.

I get it in that the American public doesn't need to know every piece of confidential military info, but why make up a story and lie about it repeatedly for almost 2 weeks? Tell us "we don't know the cause", or it's "still being investigated"..

Anyways..

Last edited:
As Hilary Clinton said, "What difference does it make" whether the attack was spontaneous or planned?
It makes a big difference to the family members of the 4 Americans who were killed including Ambassador Stevens.

As Hilary Clinton said, "What difference does it make" whether the attack was spontaneous or planned?
It makes a big difference to the family members of the 4 Americans who were killed including Ambassador Stevens.

No it doesnt...it doesnt matter or it doesnt bring them back.

The only reason it could matter is....I dont really know and no one has explained it either

Forum List

Back