A restaurant must pay workers $140,000 after allegedly hiring a fake priest to extract confessions of workers’ ‘sins’

We'll all wait patiently while you edit the title of your thread. You have 10 minutes.

HOLD YOUR BREATH :badgrin:

You as well DUNCE! Go to the corner

"No real priest asks if you committed specific sins during confession."

who would you ask to confirm? and how would you confirm whom you asked to confirm

we are not talking about confession. Keep up, if you can.

HOLD YOUR BREATH :badgrin:

You as well DUNCE! Go to the corner

who would you ask to confirm? and how would you confirm whom you asked to confirm
Be patient folks. Sergeant Bill is just having a little episode. Give it a little time and it should pass -- or maybe not.

He starts a thread specifically about people being faked into giving their "confession" then announces to the world that the thread is NOT about "confession."

Poor guy. His life has to be pretty tough.

Be patient folks. Sergeant Bill is just having a little episode. Give it a little time and it should pass -- or maybe not.

He starts a thread specifically about people being faked into giving their "confession" then announces to the world that the thread is NOT about "confession."

Must have been some pretty dumb "cathoilics", I've never had a priest ask me what sins I've committed during confession. That's the entire point of confession.

End your misery :badgrin: Do it Trump style with bleach.

Cellblock2429 said "/——/ No real priest asks if you committed specific sins during confession."
RoshawnMarkwees sad "Confession is usually a proactive, voluntary activity, not something coerced."
I asked

1. who do you ask to confirm if a Priest is real?
  2. and how would you verify the person that you asked how to verify a Priest is not lying to you :badgrin:

GO!

Seems like Catholicism is in the news just about every week. Priest wants you to voluntary give up 2A, and them Catholics blocking the Dodger stadium baseball game and of course the ongoing issue of the priests doing bad things with the children. They are saying the Priest was not real, but who knows? I mean a guy hires a Priest, would a priest lie about not being a Priest?
This is not rocket science or science for that matter. It is no like talking about gender vs. sex.
What do you think about this one?

A restaurant in California has been ordered to pay $140,000 in back wages and damages to employees after it hired a priest to extract workers’ confessions, in what federal investigators are calling “the most shameless” acts of corruption an employer has taken against its staff.

The US Department of Labor said an employee testified that owner Che Garibaldi, who operates two locations of Taqueria Garibaldi in northern California, hired a fake priest to hear confessions during work hours and “get the sins out,” including asking them if they had been late for work, stolen money from the restaurant or had “bad intentions” toward their employer.

The Catholic Diocese of Sacramento confirmed that they found “no evidence of any connection” between the fake priest and their diocese. “While we don’t know who the person in question was, we are completely confident he was not a priest of the Diocese of Sacramento,” a diocese spokesman told the Catholic News Agency last week.

I bet he didnt ask them their immigration status

Because chances are most of them are illegal

End your misery :badgrin: Do it Trump style with bleach.

Cellblock2429 said "/——/ No real priest asks if you committed specific sins during confession."
RoshawnMarkwees sad "Confession is usually a proactive, voluntary activity, not something coerced."
I asked

1. who do you ask to confirm if a Priest is real?
  2. and how would you verify the person that you asked how to verify a Priest is not lying to you :badgrin:

GO!
/——-/ Just say Dóminus vobíscum. If the reply isn’t instant then you know he’s a fake. In case you’re not up to speed on your Latin, there are many Catholic related questions you could ask. Again, a priest won’t go fishing for sins.

WTF say what?
/——/ GEEEZ Do you ever read past the headline? Post #1 link:
A restaurant in California has been ordered to pay $140,000 in back wages and damages to employees after it hired a priest to extract workers’ confessions, in what federal investigators are calling “the most shameless” acts of corruption an employer has taken against its staff.

/——/ GEEEZ Do you ever read past the headline? Post #1 link:
Yes, what is your point?

I'm not Catholic and I disagree with them on many religious and spiritual issues -- but:

1) I'll venture to say that the vast majority of priests are NOT pedophiles. Just a guess. Are there too many? Yes! But we can't judge the whole by the actions of a few.
2) If the Dodgers hired two freaks to make fun of the Islamic religion, all hell would break loose. Or if a couple of dudes made fun of queers, it would be called a hate crime. I'm not a fan of double standards.
3) The restaurant owner is getting off lightly, in my opinion. He deserves to pay the fine and get his ass whipped by the employees and their family members.

1) I'll venture to say that the vast majority of priests are NOT pedophiles. Just a guess. Are there too many? Yes! But we can't judge the whole by the actions of a few.

So far, zero drag queens have molested kids while reading them books ......but that doesn't mean all trannies aren't child raping pedos tho....they are.....

That is probably because they had powerful organizations hide and cover up the abuse for decades, oh wait!

The lack of self awareness you morons have is astronomical....

• Fact
Reactions: iku
So far, zero drag queens have molested kids while reading them books ......but that doesn't mean all trannies aren't child raping pedos tho....they are.....

That is probably because they had powerful organizations hide and cover up the abuse for decades, oh wait!

Thanks for setting them straight. You are better at it than I am.
Fake or not, I don't know.

How the hell do you know what drag queens are doing?

iu

Who the "F" groomed this poor little boy?

Forum List

Back