Oh, be swift, my soul
To answer him be jubilant, my feet
Our God is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on
His truth is marching on

There is no such thing is a Christian Soldier. It's impossible. One or the other, never both.

BS

Nope. That's why early Christians refused to serve in Rome's army. They were following the teachings of Jesus.

I think jews refused to serve in rome's army well before jesus

They were usually at war with Rome, and getting their asses kicked of course.

sometimes they won sometimes they lost

otherwise they're wouldn't have been a second temple for rome to destroy

The Battle Hymn of the Republic.

Mine eyes have seen the glory
Of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage
Where the grapes of wrath are stored
He has loosed the fateful lightening
Of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on

I have seen him in the watch-fires
Of a hundred circling camps
They have builded him an altar
In the evening dews and damps
I can read his righteous sentence
By the dim and flaring lamps
His day is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on

I have read a fiery gospel
Writ in burnish`d rows of steel
As ye deal with my condemners
So with you my grace shall deal
Let the hero, born of woman
Crush the serpent with his heel
Since my God is marching on

He has sounded form the trumpet
That shall never call retreat
He is sifting out the hearts of men
Before His judgment-seat
Oh, be swift, my soul
Our God is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on
His truth is marching on

There is no such thing is a Christian Soldier. It's impossible. One or the other, never both.

BS

Nope. That's why early Christians refused to serve in Rome's army. They were following the teachings of Jesus.

Guess you never heard of Crusaders? Gawd, you're too fucking stupid to live. It's no wonder nobody takes you serious

Other than the name what the fuck do you know about the crusades?

BS

Mostly, they lost, and got kicked out the Holy Land, several times.

His truth is marching on

His day is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Before His judgment-seat
Oh, be swift, my soul
Our God is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on
His truth is marching on

BS

Guess you never heard of Crusaders? Gawd, you're too fucking stupid to live. It's no wonder nobody takes you serious

Anytime you want to debate them bring it on. You and your stupid avatar LMAO

His truth is marching on

His day is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Before His judgment-seat
Oh, be swift, my soul
Our God is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on
His truth is marching on

BS

She thinks the sand ******* started it, by invading Europe, even though it took the Crusaders three years of travel to get to the Holy Land to fight the invaders. And when they got there Jerusalem had been taken over, again, the year before and Christians were allowed but they slaughtered the place anyway.

His truth is marching on

His day is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Before His judgment-seat
Oh, be swift, my soul
Our God is marching on

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
His truth is marching on
His truth is marching on

BS

PaintMyFuickingHouse is a troll.

You waste your breath on that shithead.

that's funny... I thought you're the troll.

but then again, rightwingnut loons think anyone who points out their idiocy is a troll.

that would be incorrect... I think he's just pointing out your idiocy.

and what is it you think you're reminding us of?

I dunno....that our allegedly "free" country had to be held together by the barrel of a gun?
Only because your kind fought against your own nation, trying to keep humans as property.

My kind? Uh I'm from Ohio...the same Ohio that fought to free the slaves, but interestingly didn't really want to think of blacks as equal...and still don't in way too many cases. Wacky stereotypes only show your ignorance, boy, they don't make you look smart.

We stopped slavery of one group by enslaving another...that's the fact, jack.

BS

She thinks the sand ******* started it, by invading Europe, even though it took the Crusaders three years of travel to get to the Holy Land to fight the invaders.

They did...see you're ignorant. As I said...just too fucking stupid to live. Nobody takes you serious, loon Now run along and troll someone else, I have no patience for your ignorance. Old fool

BS

Lol, I get the feeling dawsthedumbass wont be debating you, roflmao

libtards dont do so well when people can answer back.

Mostly, they lost, and got kicked out the Holy Land, several times.
The crusades lasted 200 years the Christians got so desperate they sent children .

I've got the twit on ignore, the only reason I saw it was to slap paintbynumbers around a bit

and what is it you think you're reminding us of?

I dunno....that our allegedly "free" country had to be held together by violently preventing people from leaving?

funny. I thought you violently want to keep people from coming in... make up your wacky little minds

Another one with ignorant stereotypes. The world is made up of more than black and white, toots...your attempts to put me into some neat little box are doomed to fail.

She thinks the sand ******* started it, by invading Europe, even though it took the Crusaders three years of travel to get to the Holy Land to fight the invaders.

They did...see you're ignorant. As I said...just too fucking stupid to live. Nobody takes you serious, loon Now run along and troll someone else, I have no patience for your ignorance. Old fool
I have not yet met a libtard that knows that the Crusades were initiated by the Muslims attacking pilgrims to the Holy Land, that the North fired the first shots in the Civil War nor that Greek philosophers using reason alone proved the existence of a Creator hundreds of years before Christianity.

Libtards dont think, they just regurgitate bullshit their handlers tell them.

That whether we like it or not....realize it or not....the disaster that is Barack Obama being elected was a dominoe that has set off a chain reaction this seems like it is leading America into the 3rd World War. Warfare like we haven't seen since the 1940s. Against actual capable Navy and Army forces of powerful nations rather than guerrilla wars.

Laugh it it. But....you libtards enabled it. Paris was the Frans Ferdinand of this era.

We will likely get to see that Terrible Swift Sword up very close again in our life times.

Our children will hate us for seven generations for fucking this nation up so badly. We are the first generation of Americans to pass on to our kids a nation far worse than we got from our parents..

only if the white Christian supremacists can't control their idiotic selves.

wacky neo-confederate insurrectionists. :cuckoo:
if you think they lost big in the last civil war, think of the carnage if it happened again.
The op and ilk would be hiding under their beds.

skankyirishlass has never said anything worth "debating".

you have to have a brain before you get a discussion... which explains why you're largely ridiculed too.

I have not yet met a libtard that knows that the Crusades were initiated by the Muslims attacking pilgrims to the Holy Land, that the North fired the first shots in the Civil War nor that Greek philosophers using reason alone proved the existence of a Creator hundreds of years before Christianity.

Yep the Crusaders said enough was enough and proceeded to kick Muzzie ass back to where they came from. That's a fact :)

Being a bit of a civil war history buff, I'm interested to hear about the Union firing the first shots.

False! the muslims in Spain were not the cause . Neither was the attack on Jerusalem.
Those are classic examples of conservative attempts at re writing history.

Forum List

Back