Zone1 A recommended read for to USMB management

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

The ^ piece is cited for one basic reason. My perception is that mods have maybe become a little bit less ban happy. But when the ban hammer strikes, there is a perception that it is not being applied equally.

To the extent it is being viewed as censorship, the study suggests it is a terrible business model. It could lead to this place becoming a mere liberal echo chamber. And then, inevitably, this board will wither and die.

It could lead to this place becoming a mere liberal echo chamber.

I say let them do it. Lots of political suicide by the left happening all over the place.

We are moving away from this board as an axis anyway, and we will recover and reshape the dialogue.

Tomorrow is the day. I hope the mental institutions have been making room for all the leftists' meltdowns.

:)

This place is so much more pleasant when folks use the iggie feature. Someone getting banned has to have done something totally off the wall BAD. And for that to be known, someone would have to report it. And face it..there are a buttload of karens in this place.
On top of that, you have the ones that just can't resist dissing those who DO use the ignore function. Instead, they want to create more chaos because they need to whine instead of just muting the person.

USMB will be fine. We have a mishmash of everyone here. It's what makes it USMB

JMHO

On the list of problems one has, having something you posted on a site like this addresses by a mod is likely far, far, far down the list.

No shit. Posters will spend less time on a social media site if they disagree with the topic. When did this revelation sink in? If you quit whining you might enjoy the forum more.

The ^ piece is cited for one basic reason. My perception is that mods have maybe become a little bit less ban happy. But when the ban hammer strikes, there is a perception that it is not being applied equally.

To the extent it is being viewed as censorship, the study suggests it is a terrible business model. It could lead to this place becoming a mere liberal echo chamber. And then, inevitably, this board will wither and die.
Oh God, another whinger.

“Chiefly British.” 🙄

The language is named after them; and yet still they can’t spell for shit.
The English speak and spell the Queen's/Kings English, and not a retarded version. If you need lessons, just ask.

Colin, oregano, Nissan, stalactites, basil, multi, semi, Jaguar, worcestershire sauce etc.. Don't worry, my North Carolina relatives pronounce the mong version too.

The English speak and spell the Queen's/Kings English, and not a retarded version. If you need lessons, just ask.
Nah. You idiots call a car “trunk” a “boot” as if cars had feet.

And, of course, the engine is found not “under the hood” but in the “bonnet.” 🙄

You carelessly toss in lots of unnecessary letters. Like “humor” becomes “humour.” “Honor” becomes “honour.” And “whiner” (which obviously includes no “g”) becomes “whinger” because you’re a nation of illiterates.

Yet when I watch British Baking, literally no one ever has the same accent. Whats up with that?
Accents are different to pronunciation, we get regional variations, but not total mispronunciation.

I watch a lot of American YouTube channels, my girlfriend climbs the wall when the American speak comes across.

Nah. You idiots call a car “trunk” a “boot” as if cars had feet.

And, of course, the engine is found not “under the hood” but in the “bonnet.” 🙄

You carelessly toss in lots of unnecessary letters. Like “humor” becomes “humour.” “Honor” becomes “honour.” And “whiner” (which obviously includes no “g”) becomes “whinger” because you’re a nation of illiterates.
You suffered Mierrian-Webster. He detested the Brits, and so came up with a dictionary that had no logic, other than try to speak the word how it's spelt without any logic rules. Plus, it's a lazy version. In the UK, you obtain an alcohol licence to be licensed to sell alcohol. In the us, licence and fuck all else. We can check various things and write a cheque out to pay a bill. In the us, you can just check. So if we wrote licence or cheque, we know it's a physical piece of paper.

People ride a horse, but you need to be told where to sit in the US, so it's horseback riding. People wear glasses, but Americans need to know they're called eye glasses, just in case you put them on your arse or something.

English is very much German and French origin, thus it has grammar rules.

I nearly fell of my chair when I heard an American pronounce stalactites on YouTube, couldn't believe my ears.

I had a great aunt that moved to Jacksonville donkey years ago, but then moved to North Carolina with her husband in their latter days. We keep in touch with relatives from their side of the family, and thus here the American twang quite often.

Forum List

Back