A Really Mediocre President

After one year...

- Economy has rebounded from near total collapse
- US has re-emphasised Afghanistan in the war on terror
- President Obama has engaged the entire world in diplomatic discussion
- Won a Nobel Prize
- Moved farther on healthcare than any previous president

Obama is shaping up to be a top ten President and will be rated higher than Ronald Reagan
- Economy still in the tank. No new jobs. Unemployment at 10+%. No shovel ready jobs. No green jobs.
- President couldn't make a balls up decision on troop surge in Afghanistan. Thereby causing our troops to die in record numbers.
- Won a Nobel prize that was totally unearned, even by his own admission, tarnishing the validity of that prize forever . As if Al Gore hadn't tarnished its validity enough already .
- Moved farther on healthcare, and failed miserably.

Obama has pretty much taken the worst president in history award from Jimmah Cahtah in record time.

Last edited:
I'm perplexed by this sentiment.

How does bush being a crappy president make obama being a crappy president any better?

Fallacy: Two Wrongs Make a Right

I know you get a kick out of playing stupid but do you really want to compare Bush and Obama as presidents?

Sure which list of horrible decisions would you like to start with? Bush's or Obama's? I've got several for each.

And you still didn't answer me. How does pointing out that bush sucked as a president make Obama sucking any better for the country?

It does not make sense for Republicans to criticize Obama the way they do when they never, ever, criticized the stupid crap that Bush did.

And the point is that Obama is a better president on his worst day than Bush ever was on his best day.

I know you get a kick out of playing stupid but do you really want to compare Bush and Obama as presidents?

Sure which list of horrible decisions would you like to start with? Bush's or Obama's? I've got several for each.

And you still didn't answer me. How does pointing out that bush sucked as a president make Obama sucking any better for the country?

It does not make sense for Republicans to criticize Obama the way they do when they never, ever, criticized the stupid crap that Bush did.

And the point is that Obama is a better president on his worst day than Bush ever was on his best day.

Have something--anything to back that up, hair boy?
Republicans criticized Bush all the time. I've posted links to criticism from Jeff Flake on the prescription drug benefit.
But even if they didnt, so what?
It makes sense for Republicans to criticise policies that are driving us into the ditch economically and endangering us worldwide. that's called taking responsibility. If they dont, who will? MSNBC??
Bush was faced with far more difficult problems than Obama. And while he had a mixed record some of his decisions were excellent. He surrounded himself with smart people and took their advice.
Obama has surrounded himself with yes-men. he doesn't know what he doesnt know. he still doesnt get it, despite getting drubbed in 3 elections.

Have something--anything to back that up, hair boy?
Republicans criticized Bush all the time. I've posted links to criticism from Jeff Flake on the prescription drug benefit.
But even if they didnt, so what?
It makes sense for Republicans to criticise policies that are driving us into the ditch economically and endangering us worldwide. that's called taking responsibility. If they dont, who will? MSNBC??
Bush was faced with far more difficult problems than Obama. And while he had a mixed record some of his decisions were excellent. He surrounded himself with smart people and took their advice.
Obama has surrounded himself with yes-men. he doesn't know what he doesnt know. he still doesnt get it, despite getting drubbed in 3 elections.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?? I hate your posts. They are always full of lies, things you just make up. And your hostility is ridiculous. I think you're a serial killer or something. Weirdo.

The absolute worst used to be President Carter.

Already, though, that's changed.

In my lifetime (after, but not including, President Eisenhower who I was too young to remember):

The worst is President Obama. He is an unmitigated disaster.

Then, it is President Carter. He was close to being a true disaster.

Then, maybe Nixon. He messed up -- badly.

Then, maybe President Johnson. (He coulda been a contender, but like President Nixon, his hubris brought him down.)

Then probably President Ford. Largely bumbling and ineffective. WIN buttons? Really?

Then President Clinton. A liar and a degenerate and a cheesey opportunist.

Then President Kennedy. Some veins of old fashioned conservatism and balls and brains bring him up a notch.

Then President Bush (the elder).

Then President Bush the younger.

And the best, bar none, is President Reagan.

Hard to say who is the worst, as there haven't been any good ones.

But the three worst in my lifetime are:

LBJ: That prick killed all those kids in SVN for nothing, I hope he is still burning in hell.

Carter: If you lived through it, you'd know.

The third spot is a three way tie between the 2 Bushes and barry.

The absolute worst used to be President Carter.

Already, though, that's changed.

In my lifetime (after, but not including, President Eisenhower who I was too young to remember):

The worst is President Obama. He is an unmitigated disaster.

Then, it is President Carter. He was close to being a true disaster.

Then, maybe Nixon. He messed up -- badly.

Then, maybe President Johnson. (He coulda been a contender, but like President Nixon, his hubris brought him down.)

Then probably President Ford. Largely bumbling and ineffective. WIN buttons? Really?

Then President Clinton. A liar and a degenerate and a cheesey opportunist.

Then President Kennedy. Some veins of old fashioned conservatism and balls and brains bring him up a notch.

Then President Bush (the elder).

Then President Bush the younger.

And the best, bar none, is President Reagan.

Reagan's the best? The guy who said "Trees cause air pollution"?

I love it! :udaman:

Mediocre is putting it nicely when describing the current administration, in my eyes. I'm utterly disgusted by how things have been dealt with thus far. Marxism = FAIL!

Forum List

Back