A Really Mediocre President

The only ones who have no respect for the Nobel are those whose policies could never win one....The Republicans

Arafat

The name just demands respect in the name of peace :rolleyes:

epic fail

The rest of your shit is just lies you keep telling yourself in the hopes that if you say them enough, someone will assume what you are saying is true.....

Obama spent 10 years TEACHING Constitutional Law at the University Level.

Until you get your GED, what could you possibly know about education?

Thanks rdean for this finely crafted pile of poo. Not sure where rdean thinks one would be teaching constitutional law if not at the university level!

The only ones who have no respect for the Nobel are those whose policies could never win one....The Republicans

Arafat

epic fail

The rest of your shit is just lies you keep telling yourself in the hopes that if you say them enough, someone will assume what you are saying is true.....

Arafat won along with Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin for moving the Palestine?Israel peace process along. In 1994 it appeared to be valid progress towards peace.

Who was the last Republican to win?

Teddy Roosevelt?

"You're right.. W Bush was an average to mediocre President who had his worst at the end of his time in office"

LOL - he had his worst at the end?...... - more like he had done his worst and then it ended for him but not for America sadly.

I'm perplexed by this sentiment.

How does bush being a crappy president make obama being a crappy president any better?

Fallacy: Two Wrongs Make a Right

I know you get a kick out of playing stupid but do you really want to compare Bush and Obama as presidents?

Republicans are always criticizing President Obama for using the teleprompter. Is that a big deal? After eight years of George Bush, I’m glad we have a president that can read.

Jay Leno
January 28,2010

After one year...

- Economy has rebounded from near total collapse
- US has re-emphasised Afghanistan in the war on terror
- President Obama has engaged the entire world in diplomatic discussion
- Won a Nobel Prize
- Moved farther on healthcare than any previous president

Obama is shaping up to be a top ten President and will be rated higher than Ronald Reagan

Are you talking about this Preisdent??? If so. Whatever your smoking you need to pass that shit around. He'll rate higher that Reagan. Don't think so. Not in a million years. This guy will go the way of Carter. A President best forgotten. Jeeze.

Last edited:
After one year...

- Won a Nobel Prize

Obama is shaping up to be a top ten President and will be rated higher than Ronald Reagan

Are you talking about this Preisdent??? If so. Whatever your smoking you need to pass that shit around. He'll rate higher that Reagan. Don't think so. Not in a million years. This guy will go the way of Carter. A President best forgotten. Jeeze.

Obama is shaping up to be a top ten President and will be rated higher than Ronald Reagan.

The statement in bold type is the funniest thing I have heard all week!!!
:rofl:

Arafat

epic fail

Arafat won along with Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin for moving the Palestine?Israel peace process along. In 1994 it appeared to be valid progress towards peace.

Who was the last Republican to win?

Teddy Roosevelt?

Which says more about the Nobel than Republicans.
That puts Obama right in company with Rigoberta Menchu, a fake and phony. Perfect.

"You're right.. W Bush was an average to mediocre President who had his worst at the end of his time in office"

LOL - he had his worst at the end?...... - more like he had done his worst and then it ended for him but not for America sadly.

I'm perplexed by this sentiment.

How does bush being a crappy president make obama being a crappy president any better?

Fallacy: Two Wrongs Make a Right

I know you get a kick out of playing stupid but do you really want to compare Bush and Obama as presidents?

Sure which list of horrible decisions would you like to start with? Bush's or Obama's? I've got several for each.

And you still didn't answer me. How does pointing out that bush sucked as a president make Obama sucking any better for the country?

Last edited:
What??? Change is what caused all of this mess.

he could change and be a good president, there is still time.
That would require change.

don't hold your breath it appears he is only a politician like the rest of them.
I wonder how that happened?

I know, I know. It's tough to be optimistic, even for me.
but it could happen, granted, it's not likely to happen, but it could.
It's not like I am looking for hell to freeze over, errrr........well, maybe I am.

After one year...

The Economy hasn't bounced back at all and is only now showing signs of life. Just as the economists predicted would happen should we have done nothing at all.
Thanks to the Republican tenacity and the American people's will to win.
They were engaged before and guess what? Mr. Obama is not getting treated any better. America is and always has been, hated.
- Won a Nobel Prize
For doing absolutely nothing. What does that tell you about the Nobel Prize?
And with a super majority, fucked it up and managed to fail at passing it.
Mr. Obama is going to be lucky to get above Nixon at this rate.

Mediocre appears to be to high a bar for Barry.

After a year, 'failure' is the word that clings to him.

And he managed to outdo Bush in one thing, he is actually a bigger devider then Dumbya was.

Forum List

Back