A REAL Mans Grill

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... and I want one... :D

4007855627_0f0ddd683c_o.jpg

Big toys for big boys... sissies and punks stand back with tail tucked neatly between your legs where it usually is.

it would be hilarious if that were a propane grill. Otherwise, the fabrication looks good. It would be fun to rock that bitch at a bbq event.

that is great...i would have it in a heart beat toss a pig on it...call everyone up....tell them to bring their own booze...chop up some cabbage...bake some beans...and the rodeo is on

Looks like it takes briquettes, but yeah the fabing does look good.

I'd imagine that thing gets it's share of attention where ever it goes... :D

Are you sure that's a grill and not a smoker?

Probably could be either, but the caption with the email said "a real mans grill."

It's a grill. Anyone who smokes can tell you that.

I've already been figuring how to build one. Start with a 55 gallon drum, pipes for the barrel and ejector slide, sheet metal for the rest, some paint, an old truck axle, all things I could lay my hands on.... :neutral:

Probably could be either, but the caption with the email said "a real mans grill."

I've already been figuring how to build one. Start with a 55 gallon drum, pipes for the barrel and ejector slide, sheet metal for the rest, some paint, an old truck axle, all things I could lay my hands on.... :neutral:

You need a 55 gal drum, and a 10 gal drum. Connect the two with a short piece of 3 inch. You build your fire in the 55 gal, and put what you are smoking in the 10 gal. The stovepipe is in the 10 gal.

Works like a charm.

You need a 55 gal drum, and a 10 gal drum. Connect the two with a short piece of 3 inch. You build your fire in the 55 gal, and put what you are smoking in the 10 gal. The stovepipe is in the 10 gal.

Works like a charm.
Sounds like a winner. What do you smoke? (In the grill?... :D)

it would be hilarious if that were a propane grill. Otherwise, the fabrication looks good. It would be fun to rock that bitch at a bbq event.

Propane grill? Aren't those illegal?:eusa_eh:

How the fuck do you smoke brisket with propane?
Not very well!

Are you sure that's a grill and not a smoker?

Hey! I smoke!...and I thought it was a big gun!

It is a cool grill...and the drums do make a good smoker. However, in the spirit of one-upmanship, I offer the following worn out link.

Top 10 Coolest BBQ Grills (And Then Some!) – Neatorama

Scroll way down and see a grill well suited for a lot of people here. I think it's pink and called the Barbie Barbeque. You may find a favorite amongst those shown.

Mine is the chopper side car.

Forum List

Back