It is a privilege to be black

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I want to present a black mans view of America. And why he finds the Democrats to be disgusting to him.
But will blacks agree? Will whites deny it is a privilege to be black?

I want to present a black mans view of America. And why he finds the Democrats to be disgusting to him.
But will blacks agree? Will whites deny it is a privilege to be black?

Moved to General Discussion, as there is no way, I am letting a thread with that title and Tucker vid claim George Floyd was a lie start in Zone 1 Race.

If you want it moved back, talk to a Senior Mod.

Moved to General Discussion, as there is no way, I am letting a thread with that title and Tucker vid claim George Floyd was a lie start in Zone 1 Race.

If you want it moved back, talk to a Senior Mod
I truly see nothing wrong with the title, and if it is in General Discussion, please open it up so it can be discussed. The forum mods know what they want in every thread, I however do not know what mods want. I do my best to see what posters make of topics and try to get their side of what they think about topics.

I truly see nothing wrong with the title, and if it is in General Discussion, please open it up so it can be discussed. The forum mods know what they want in every thread, I however do not know what mods want. I do my best to see what posters make of topics and try to get their side of what they think about topics.
Dude. Look around. It isn't locked. You are posting on it. There has only been 8 minutes when it ever was locked. Locked yesterday and 5:18, unlocked yesterday at 5:26. Here is the log. See for yourself.
1701315572524.png

Enjoy the thread.

This thread is really not about Tucker Carlson. It is out of respect to the black man talking to Carlson it is here. He stands up for himself as a black. On his own two feet he tells his story of being disgusted with the shit Democrats pull on blacks. His talk will inspire any black to stand on his or her feet and stop letting Democrats downplay blacks by daily telling them they are held down by whites. Whites simply are not interested in holding blacks down. Want to know some reasons? If we can reduce the black crime rate, it not only helps whites, it is what is best for blacks. What black wants to be bogged down in talking of crime rates. We can't stop black crime rate but it can be vastly improved. First stop Democrats from trying to persuade them they are victims. We must break this cycle for the sake of black children. When one is born, chances are his or her role models are those like George Floyd than of Arthur Ashe or Justice Clarence Thomas.

I am surprised the republicans here have not spoken up about the merits of what it means to have black privilege.

Only in America can be a dumb thug criminal felon dopehead piece of black shit can comitt a crime, die because of his life's choices, be called a hero. Then have a whole bunch of other dumb blacks steal, terrorize innocent people, burn buildings and attack others and be encouraged in doing so all in the name of the first dumb nword piece of shit.

Only in America can be a dumb thug criminal felon dopehead piece of black shit can comitt a crime, die because of his life's choices, be called a hero. Then have a whole bunch of other dumb blacks steal, terrorize innocent people, burn buildings and attack others and be encouraged in doing so all in the name of the first dumb nword piece of shit.
I blame Democrats for almost all of that. They actually crap all over blacks by claiming they can't vote or be successful. Yes, Democrats celebrate crime and that also harms Blacks.

I blame Democrats for almost all of that. They actually crap all over blacks by claiming they can't vote or be successful. Yes, Democrats celebrate crime and that also harms Blacks.

The best thing they could do for them is to ignore them when they yell racism, take away dumb shit like affirmative action, tell them to be responsible for themselves, treat criminals like how criminals should be treated even if they are black, tell them all no one is ever getting reparations, publicly say white people have nothing to feel bad or guilty about and so on.

If they want to be equal then they should be treated like equals, then let them make their own way just like whites, Asians, Mediterraneans and everyone else does

Let them sink or swim all on their own.

The best thing they could do for them is to ignore them when they yell racism, take away dumb shit like affirmative action, tell them to be responsible for themselves, treat criminals like how criminals should be treated even if they are black, tell them all no one is ever getting reparations, publicly say white people have nothing to feel bad or guilty about and so on.

If they want to be equal then they should be treated like equals, then let them make their own way just like whites, Asians, Mediterraneans and everyone else does

Let them sink or swim all on their own.
I rate that as factual. It is like when a child whines, first verify the child really is not in danger, nor is harmed, and then prove to the little brat that they can bawl all day long and it does not work. Of course the welfare of the child is very important. But what we hear from Democrats is how boo hoo, bad off Blacks have it. This promotes bad behavior.

When I visited family in Hawaii this past Summer, a good example is my grandaughter. I said to her, do you want me to hold you? She is very cute and almost 3. She instantly bawled her eyes out and I looked at her and said STOP! She instantly stopped crying. I told my daughter I did not want to make her cry so unless the girl approached me in a way I figured she wanted grandpa to hold her, I would do that. But don't take me not holding her as a sign granddaughter is not loved by me. She is such a darling.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back