A real look at ethnic cleansing in the Holy land... decide for yourself

Map_GreaterIsreal.gif

Indeed. Can you show us the borders of Gaza'istan recognized by your Islamic terrorist heroes?

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).
Gaza borders with Egypt.

Egypt is thrilled.

Egypt army destroys dozens of Gaza tunnels
Indeed, and the US pays them well to do it.

Indeed. Can you show us the borders of Gaza'istan recognized by your Islamic terrorist heroes?

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).
Gaza borders with Egypt.

Egypt is thrilled.

Indeed, your goofy conspiracy theories are a hoot.

Gaza borders with Egypt.

Egypt is thrilled.

The US has been paying Egypt a billion or so every year since 1979 to side with Israel. Look it up.

You should read the 1949 UN Armistice agreements. You might (or might not) learn something.

What does that have to do with the imaginary country of Palestine?
It might (questionable) keep you from asking stupid questions.

You should read the 1949 UN Armistice agreements. You might (or might not) learn something.

Your fake country will change the questions I ask? LOL!

Gaza borders with Egypt.

Egypt is thrilled.

I'm sure that al-Sisi also doesn't want to be overthrown by those crazy Gazan Islamists.

Gaza borders with Egypt.

Egypt is thrilled.

I'm sure that al-Sisi also doesn't want to be overthrown by those crazy Gazan Islamists.
The Palestinians are no threat to Egypt. They have always tried to stay on friendly terms.

Thanks!
Where on that map is the country of Palestine?

No but your knowledge might. Look up those armistice agreements. I can post links if you do not know how to find them.

Thanks!
Where on that map is the country of Palestine?

No but your knowledge might. Look up those armistice agreements. I can post links if you do not know how to find them.

Look up those armistice agreements.

Are there agreements with an imaginary country?

Gaza borders with Egypt.

Egypt is thrilled.

The US has been paying Egypt a billion or so every year since 1979 to side with Israel. Look it up.

I'd suggest you stop trolling "youresostupidyoullbelieveanything.com" for your news.

They are between the countries at war.

Your invented country of Islamic terrorist'istan?

I'd suggest you stop trolling "youresostupidyoullbelieveanything.com for your news.
You don't want to look it up because it will show that I am right.

The country of Palestine was at war?

Your invented country of Islamic terrorist'istan?
Do you have a map for that?

The country of Palestine was at war?
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

P F Tinmore

I am not following your logic here. You are trying to say that the 1949 Armistice agreements between Israel and Jordan and Egypt somehow "prove" that "Palestine" was a State in 1949? How so?

P F Tinmore

I am not following your logic here. You are trying to say that the 1949 Armistice agreements between Israel and Jordan and Egypt somehow "prove" that "Palestine" was a State in 1949? How so?

Because the Agreements refer to Israeli and various Arab countries' lines in the area of "Palestine." He thinks that since the Agreements refer to a "Palestine", that that makes Palestine an independent country, instead of a geographic area (such as the Iberian Peninsula).

Forum List

Back