A REAL Christian

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Touching moment five-year-old boy begged his mother to buy a homeless man dinner... and then brought the entire restaurant to tears when he said grace with him
  • Josiah Duncan saw a disheveled man outside a Waffle House in Prattville, Alabama and his mom Ava Faulk explained he was homeless
  • When 'nobody waited' on him inside Josiah asked if he needed a menu
  • Faulk said the man insisted on getting a simple cheeseburger but she told him to get anything he wanted
  • Josiah insisted on singing a blessing with the man before he began his meal
28D685D200000578-0-image-a-1_1431999792963.jpg

This is the moment Josiah Duncan, 5, brought a group of Waffle House diners to tears when he asked his mother to buy dinner for a homeless man he saw outside - and then sang a blessing with him at the table

Read more: Josiah Duncan begs mother to buy homeless man dinner at Waffle House Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Of the adults who passed him by, looked the other way, ignored him and refused to wait on him - how many of them would say they are "christian"?

What's really sad about this is that its so rare for a homeless person to be helped, or even noticed, it makes headlines when it does happen.

Touching moment five-year-old boy begged his mother to buy a homeless man dinner... and then brought the entire restaurant to tears when he said grace with him
  • Josiah Duncan saw a disheveled man outside a Waffle House in Prattville, Alabama and his mom Ava Faulk explained he was homeless
  • When 'nobody waited' on him inside Josiah asked if he needed a menu
  • Faulk said the man insisted on getting a simple cheeseburger but she told him to get anything he wanted
  • Josiah insisted on singing a blessing with the man before he began his meal
28D685D200000578-0-image-a-1_1431999792963.jpg

This is the moment Josiah Duncan, 5, brought a group of Waffle House diners to tears when he asked his mother to buy dinner for a homeless man he saw outside - and then sang a blessing with him at the table

Read more: Josiah Duncan begs mother to buy homeless man dinner at Waffle House Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Of the adults who passed him by, looked the other way, ignored him and refused to wait on him - how many of them would say they are "christian"?

What's really sad about this is that its so rare for a homeless person to be helped, or even noticed, it makes headlines when it does happen.

What I find sad is the news media using even a testimony of God's goodness to attack His own people with. Christians helping homeless people is not rare - it is happening in cities across America every single day but admitting this would not be convenient to those who hate God. It is certainly a sign of the times when we see such a report as this one. Yet? God is in it still! What I found remarkable was the boys name. Josiah. This is a Christian name. Josiah was appointed the king of Israel at the age of 8 years old. He eliminated pagan worship and called for the people to renew their covenant with God. He tore down and destroyed the high places (shrines to Baal) and celebrated Passover.

He found a Bible and read the first five books out loud to the people (First five books of Bible we have today) and called for the people to return to the LORD. It was a great time of revival! Unfortunately when he died the people returned to their sins and the judgment of God fell on Judah - she was no more. (gone) Interesting fact - Josiah removed the shrines to Baal and Asherah in Jerusalem. He fulfilled the prophecy given 300 years earlier in king Jereboam's day and shut down the shrines to temple prostitution and human sacrifice. Today if one examines Obama's administration you cannot miss the similarities between him and Jereboam. Josiah was the final sign of God's kindness - before judgment fell on Judah.

Another thought - California is now on their 3rd year of a drought. Before Elijah was sent to challenge the false prophets of Baal and destroy the stronghold of the occult over Israel and bring it to an end - Israel was already in 3 years of drought. It was after Elijah slew the false prophets of Baal - openly showing God is alive and all powerful while the false prophets of Baal were unable to obtain help or any answer - that the rain fell - and Baal worship was erased from the land.

Luddly, if you believe there are real Christians (as this thread proves) and that Jesus showed compassion on the poor and His followers will walk as He did - than the kingdom of heaven isn't too far from you now. To know that God is - is first. To know His Word is true - is one step towards receiving and following Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth and the Life.

luddie if you are searching...this is not the place to do it....she is as false as scientology

No, I'm not searching.

I just believe that there are real Christians and phonies who use their religion as a club to beat up others.

I also believe that children are born "good".

well, who made you the judge and jury of what a REAL Christian is?

you should try being one
The Bible did...

"By their fruits ye shall know them."

And...

"Whatsoever ye do unto the least of these, ye do unto me."

You really should read, and most importantly, PRACTICE the Word.

Of the 2 entities, atheist and Christian, only the Christian fed that man. Where were all the born good atheist kids? It was a Christian boy that asked God to bless the man's food.

So if you are in need of charity, which of the two would you rather have notice your plight?

Last edited:
That is an example of what true Christians do...their actions speak louder than words.

Teapers and such pervert true Christianity.

Of the 2 entities, atheist and Christian, only the Christian fed that man. Where were all the born good atheist kids? It was a Christian boy that asked God to bless the man's food.

So if you are in need of charity, which of the two would you rather have notice your plight?
Only one "christian" fed the man. If I'm in need of charity, I suppose I shouldn't expect a charitable bite of food from the overwhelming majority of Christians.

Only one "christian" fed the man. If I'm in need of charity, I suppose I shouldn't expect a charitable bite of food from the overwhelming majority of Christians.
You would...tell me about all of the Atheist food kitchens and pantries that serve the poor throughout America.

No matter what city you live in...there is a Christian church or organization helping the needy n a number of ways from food to workplace training to benevolence funds to get electricity and water turned back on.

Where are the athieists?

In other words...if you need charity, you would seek out Christian organizations...not atheists,

You would...tell me about all of the Atheist food kitchens and pantries that serve the poor throughout America.

No matter what city you live in...there is a Christian church or organization helping the needy n a number of ways from food to workplace training to benevolence funds to get electricity and water turned back on.

Where are the athieists?

In other words...if you need charity, you would seek out Christian organizations...not atheists,
There are non denominational agencies that offer assistance to the needy.

Where were all the benevolent Christians that failed this man till now?

Are you suggesting that christian charities will suddenly flock to assist this man?

Where are the athieists?

There are non denominational agencies that offer assistance to the needy.

Where were all the benevolent Christians that failed this man till now?
What non-denominational agency exists for this man outside of government.

And...where were the Christians that failed this man...how do you know they did? Are Christians supposed to follow this man around and serve him?

Forum List

Back