A QUICK LOOK BACK at AUTO AND TRUCK SALES.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE NOT MUCH OFF OF THE BOTTOM.

I CHOSE DECEMBER AS THE REFERENCE MONTH BECAUSE THE DATA WAS THERE, BUT ANY MONTH WILL DO FOR SEVERAL YEARS BACK.

...............AUTO SALES......... TRUCKSALES

DEC 2009.......... 4.14 M .......... 4.49 M

DEC 2008.......... 3.60 M.......... 4.20 M

DEC 2007 .......... 5.50 M.......... 6.90 M

DEC 2006 .......... 5.60 M.......... 7.20 M

DEC 2005 .......... 5.90 M.......... 8.20 M

DEC 2004.......... 5.90 M .......... 8.70 M

DEC 2003 .......... 5.80 M.......... 9.10 M

DEC 2002 .......... 6.10 M.......... 8.70 M

I still have not seen today's full numbers, but when they are posted, I will put them here for reference.

As I keep on saying, "What recovery?" Lots of hype and talk from Washington, but I do not see the economic turnaround. Do you?

Last edited:
Twenty views and no comments. Most people want to believe in recovery, but there is no recovery. As I have done dozens of times, show the sheeple the reality and they tend to deny it. There is no recovery in automobile sales, just the typical hype. Auto and truck sales have fallen by thirty percent and have not recovered. THAT is the reality. We are in a Depression and that is a reality. Deny it all you want, the truth is there for all to see.

I have received over fifty emails about how auto sales have doubled and tripeled in the past six months, or so.

That, of course is not true. It is hype from Washington that says that sales have soared. They have not soared. In fact they have continued to reflect the total economic collapse with remarkable consistency. .

Forum List

Back