A question for the Obama lovers who hated GWB or the GWB lovers who hate Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LibertyLemming, Jan 9, 2013.

1. LibertyLemming

LibertyLemming VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    I'd like you to list, specifically, the difference between these two Presidents.

Off limits differences that I will concede:

Taxes (obama wants more mainly on "rich")
    Don't Ask Don't Tell

Besides that show me how they are so vastly different that you can LOVE one of them and HATE the other.

Both are warmongers (for profit).
    Both are big spenders.
    Both grow government.
    Both infringe on the rights of citizens.
    Both received campaign donations from the exact same companies.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  2. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,840
    A) Bush LOVES the USA.. Obama hates the USA
    B) Bush faced and YOU can't DENY this..these events that NO PRESIDENT HAS EVER FACED!!!
    YET Idiots DENY the following and If YOU are an honest person who was around when these 3 EVENTS that have NEVER happened to any President occurred you must agree!

A) Didn't the marvelous dot.com ( that Clinton phony surplus bubble)* bust occur? YES! What did it cost?
    1) $5 trillion in market losses which meant the taxpayers who had tax liabilities of $60 billion from 2002 and beyond GONE!
    2) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts....billions in payroll taxes!!!

Do YOU think those people that had $5 trillion in losses DIDN"T report those losses in their ADJUSTED TAX INCOME over the next 30 years which is what IRS allows?
    For example if a Dot.com investor loss $1 million of that $5 trillion that means the investor has 30 years to write off against taxable income $33,000.
    So Instead of having a tax on $1 million or at 35% $350,000 by subtracting $33,000 from $1 million that means taxes of 35% on $966,000 or $338,000 a loss to the US treasury of $12,000 from just this $1 million of the $5 trillion!
    Or for every $1 million in losses $12,000 loss in tax revenue or on the $5 trillion nearly $60 billion in tax revenue for each year from 2003 and 30 years forward.

B) Did 9/11 happen??? YES what did that cost?
    1) Then we had 9/11 which cost $2 trillion or at the above example another $24 billion in loss tax revenue from 2004 and next 30 years.
    2)145,00 jobs lost in NYC alone due to 9/11... what did that cost? Billions in payroll taxes!

and regarding hurricanes... THE WORST SEASONS not hurricanes like Sandy SEASONS!!!
    C) DID the worst hurricane SEASONS not hurricanes SEASONS occur? YES what did that cost?
    Hurricanes cost $1 trillion.. at the above another $12 billion in loss tax revenue.
    Collectively Federal tax revenue Loss due to the $8 trillion in losses nearly $100 billion a year from 2003 and next 30 years!

Then payroll taxes
    Assuming 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com bust -- 145,000 lost due to 9/11 (remember airlines didn't fly for 3 days!) 400,000 jobs lost due to hurricanes..
    850,000 jobs lost.
    So at say an average of $30,000 per job and Social Security and Medicare EMPLOYEE pays 7.65% or $2,295 paid by employee.. BUT I imagine you and many like you forget the EMPLOYER matches that and also pays $2,295 or a total of $4,590 paid in by Employee and Employer!
    $4,590 times 850,000 jobs or near $4 billion a year due to those LOST jobs in Federal REVENUE!

AND ALL of this with a MSM that hated him!
    Proof???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
    Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
    February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
    Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
    Newsweek

NOW you tell me if the MSM 's job per Thomas was to BASH BUSH... yet they think OBAMA is "sort of God"?????

THESE ARE the reasons that more and more historians when reviewing Bush and later Obama the STARK differences will become MORE Apparent!

3. LibertyLemming

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    iso rational non-copy and paste replies please

4. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,840
    NOT much of a refutation of the facts!
    NO president EVER faced the crisises and catastrophes Bush did!
    No President ever faced such a hostile, hateful MSM.

5. LibertyLemming

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    What the fuck is your point? You act like FDR didn't have a recession and war? Other Presidents did too. The point is that all of them, Bush too buddy, handled is like shit. So bad things happen and the President gets a pass for killing innocent people and waging war for profit? For taking tax money and literally handing it to CEOs lol? For stripping American's of massive amounts of liberty? I could go on, but I won't.

6. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,011
    I don't really agree on warmonger but the other's I do. Bush was never a fiscal conservative and Obama is not moderate both got two terms mainly because they faced weak challengers than because they were great Presidents.

7. LibertyLemming

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    What if I told you I could prove to you (as much as one can rely on the media) that we are bombing more countries under Obama than ever under Bush? Our drone program is also much more active, they drop bombs though so same same.

8. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    Bush wasn't the race baiting class warfare king the Obama is,nor the gun graber,or the abortionist.Don't think he used a drone to kill a US citizen and his young son without due process,just some minor things like that.

Other than that about the same

9. OKTexas

OKTexas New Life Member of the NRA 12/15 Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,128
    Seems you've already discussed it among yourself, I wouldn't want to intrude.

10. LibertyLemming

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    You kinda got me on the gun grabber although there were certainly weapons that I wasn't able to possess, weapons I might add that are used to protect Mr. Bush. I think I should be able to protect myself with the same means.