A question for the Obama lovers who hated GWB or the GWB lovers who hate Obama

NEW RULES of NOT killing civilians is making our military the laughing stock to the enemy!

You seem to keep trying to justify why it is okay to kill innocent people and line the pockets of corporate buffoons with tax payer money. I doubt we'll continue talking since your last sentence basically said that you want us to murder tuns of innocent people so that the world thinks we are hard as fuck.

NEW RULES of NOT killing civilians is making our military the laughing stock to the enemy!

You seem to keep trying to justify why it is okay to kill innocent people and line the pockets of corporate buffoons with tax payer money. I doubt we'll continue talking since your last sentence basically said that you want us to murder tuns of innocent people so that the world thinks we are hard as fuck.

IDIOT... it is "tons" NOT "TUNS" First... geez how believable can you be if you can't even spell a simple word like "tons"??

IDIOT...
I'm taking the position the enemy takes! If you don't you become the loser!
Do YOU honestly think the taliban/al-queda give a shit about the little kid they strap bombs on to go off when our troops hand out candy???

And tell me your f...king proof of such a stupid asine statement " line pockets of corporate buffoons" IDIOT!!!!
Somewhere today your pockets were lined because you either own stock in 401K, IRA, pension that earns dividends from the same "corporate buffoons" you are so f...king stupid to think you are an innocent blameless person!

It is totally useless to communicate with people like you that would be the FIRST to die when any enemy attacked!
Because you wouldn't fire at that mosque where they had innocent children out front while the terrorists were hiding inside!
WUSSIES like you die first!
AND that's our problem we have The Wussie-in-Chief commanding our national security! And he really doesn't care about innocent women and children by the way.. it is
votes he is looking for.

AND anyway... WHY should we care about "innocent women and children"... after all our leaders called our troops...
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D)
"The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "
Great for our troops moral and especially the terrorists!!!)

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Kerry called our troops "TERRORISTS"...
I wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden had said:
"brothers .. even an evil American Senator calls his OWN soldiers "terrorists"!
Allah be praised!
This evil Senator is so right!
Your killing US-baby-killing-troops is justified by Kerry!"

Last edited:
Looks like I was right. Good catch on the typo though

Of course you didn't acknowledge that YOU are a beneficiary of the corporate "buffoons" did you?

And even if you don't own any stock YOU still benefit!
If you have any insurance, car,health life... what do you think they invest YOUR premium dollars in so they can have money to pay the claims you submit??? You think THEY don't use your premiums to buy stocks that pay dividends from those "evil corporate buffoons"???

Or your checking account! Those funds are used!

NO you are NOT innocent either because YOU benefit from all of the above that do as you naively though "stuff the pockets of corporate buffoons"!!!
You know what is worse then a corporate buffoon? An idiot like you who doesn't even know he is benefiting from the killing of innocent women and children!

My point is the USA HAS killed innocent people...no question.. Hiroshima/Nagasaki... 300,000 BUT WHAT YOU ignorantly don't consider is there were over a MILLION people's lives saved because of that!

Then you go on and make your ignorant observations about Korea, Vietnam, Iraq... and again so naive!

I could live a very pleasing life without these benefits and without the death of innocent people and the theft of money from citizens and the Statism. How do you ignore people on here?

The drone attacks are part of a war against terrorism that began when we were attacked on 9-11 more countries are being hit with drone strikes under Obama because Al-Qaeda and more of their off shoots are showing up in them. It seems we may have different views of what a warmonger is if we had never had a 9-11 which brought about the drone attacks and were still doing drone attacks I would be more apt to agree on the warmonger one. I suspect we will have to agree to disagree on that one outside of the one's you listed in your OP there really is not much if any difference between Obama and Bush.

Well, in my humble opinion, the problem is that we are also killing massive numbers of innocent people, women and children included. I'm also not 100% comfortable with 1 guy having the say over who dies. The whole process is very secretive and very disconnected from the public because it is done largely outside of the Legislative Branch. When does it end? When one man decides there are no more people thousands of miles away who would want to hurt us? Likely it stops when it quits being lucrative, which is never since every time some 4 year old kid dies and his brother lives we've created another "terrorist".

These anti drone demonstrators were planning to walk from Baltimore (near Johns Hopkins University) down to the CIA headquarters in Washington, dragging this model of a drone the entire way. The walk is to honor Brian Terrell, who was imprisoned because of his protests against the US drone program*and is currently serving six months in the federal prison in Yankton, S.D.(The images were taken today)

No Drones Walk 5

No Drones Walk 1

Forum List

Back