A question for the anti-abortionists?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
NY carbineer brings up a great point in this thread, what would you charge the mom with if abortion some how became illegal, the electric chair? Life in prision, if a fetus is a human being?

What the poster said......

Can we just accept that the left is never going to understand biology Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

NYcarbineerDiamond Member
The anti-abortionists keep throwing it into the faces of the pro-choicers saying that they are killing innocent human life.

But 99% of those same anti-abortionists cannot bring themselves to call for the appropriate punishment of women who have abortions,

which would be in most cases life in prison.

Why are you people pretending you believe that the fetus is a person

The anti-abortionists keep throwing it into the faces of the pro-choicers saying that they are killing innocent human life.

But 99% of those same anti-abortionists cannot bring themselves to call for the appropriate punishment of women who have abortions,

If abortion were illegal, and abortion considered murder, the women getting abortions should receive voluntary manslaughter charges. Why would it be any different than the murder of a human being of any other kind?

I think if there are complications where the choice is mother or child, the Drs. need to make that call with the input from the family (if there is time for that) - because if one person or the other is going to die, you have to save the life you can.

Women I suppose would either go back to self-aborting or maybe they would just be more careful. You have to remember, before abortions were legal, it was shameful to have children out of wedlock or as a teenager. Now, it is commonplace. I don't think you would see as many "backstreet" abortions as you did prior to abortion becoming legalized.

NY carbineer brings up a great point in this thread, what would you charge the mom with if abortion some how became illegal, the electric chair? Life in prision, if a fetus is a human being?

What the poster said......

Can we just accept that the left is never going to understand biology Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

NYcarbineerDiamond Member

Why are you people pretending you believe that the fetus is a person

Sterilization works. If you obtain an abortion, and abortion were illegal, you shouldn't get to get pregnant again for fear of a repeat offense.

If abortion were illegal, and abortion considered murder, the women getting abortions should receive voluntary manslaughter charges. Why would it be any different than the murder of a human being of any other kind?

I think if there are complications where the choice is mother or child, the Drs. need to make that call with the input from the family (if there is time for that) - because if one person or the other is going to die, you have to save the life you can.

Women I suppose would either go back to self-aborting or maybe they would just be more careful. You have to remember, before abortions were legal, it was shameful to have children out of wedlock or as a teenager. Now, it is commonplace. I don't think you would see as many "backstreet" abortions as you did prior to abortion becoming legalized.
thank you for that well thought out post.

Pre-meditated murder is the appropriate charge. If an abortionist is involved, it's murder for hire and both the woman and the abortionist are indictable.

Almost every anti-abortionist knows someone personally who's had an abortion, as almost all of us do.

You call abortion murder. Would you sign the papers that put that woman you know away for life?

thank you for that well thought out post.

No problem. It was an interesting questions/conflict to present. Like most hot topic issues, very complex and volatile!

Almost every anti-abortionist knows someone personally who's had an abortion, as almost all of us do.

You call abortion murder. Would you sign the papers that put that woman you know away for life?

Of course! Right to live/life is first and foremost. A living human being inside you is totally vulnerable and has no voice, no choice, didn't ask to be conceived.... how cruel is that to get to decide that human being's fate just because it has the misfortune to be inside someone that doesn't want you? Is 9 months that big of a sacrifice?

Yes....it would be a murder charge for both the mother and the Doctor who performed it for any reason other than the life of the mother. Making a decision to save the life of the mother instead of the baby would be triage, trying to save a life. The way to help ease the problem.....free delivery and adoption services...since if the mother does not want the baby, then it would be ward of the state when it was born.

I wouldn't not even for a day, I would serve time before her.

By saying that a long story short, back in 1996 the doctors suggested my now healthy 18 year old daughter should of been aborted (do to she was small in the womb, they thought she was a down syndrome baby) I told my first wife it was her decision, but I guess I had input because I hate abortion, but to me regardless of the law it was my wife's decision.

At the time these women had the abortion it was legal. When the law was changed then it would be illegal and it would be murder after the law was changed. You can't prosecute people for actions taken before they were illegal.

At the time these women had the abortion it was legal. When the law was changed then it would be illegal and it would be murder after the law was changed. You can't prosecute people for actions taken before they were illegal.

You can approach it from a moral/immoral perspective.

Yes....it would be a murder charge for both the mother and the Doctor who performed it for any reason other than the life of the mother. Making a decision to save the life of the mother instead of the baby would be triage, trying to save a life. The way to help ease the problem.....free delivery and adoption services...since if the mother does not want the baby, then it would be ward of the state when it was born.

There. We are at 2 out of all the anti-abortionist on this forum who would act on what they believe. lol

The rest are frauds.

Obviously, those who claim to believe abortion is murder do not act as if they did. Otherwise, they would physically go and occupy all abortion clinics in order to stop them. They would offer to pay women to bear the child and then support it.
Making it a ward of the state is obviously involving government where it doesn't belong. Religions and their believers should be doing this, as it is part of their belief.

There. We are at 2 out of all the anti-abortionist on this forum who would act on what they believe. lol

The rest are frauds.
true because I am not a girl, there is no way you could throw a woman in jail for having an abortion, no matter how much one hates it.

Thank you NY.....

Great post, the best one I read on the abortion debate in 20 years on the net.

Obviously, those who claim to believe abortion is murder do not act as if they did. Otherwise, they would physically go and occupy all abortion clinics in order to stop them. They would offer to pay women to bear the child and then support it.
Making it a ward of the state is obviously involving government where it doesn't belong. Religions and their believers should be doing this, as it is part of their belief.

Religious institutions do have adoption services...moron. And if a child is abandoned by his/her parents then the government stepping in either temporarily, till they can hand them off to a religious adoption agency, or on a long term basis. No one has a problem with it, except for the ghouls who would rather see a baby killed than adopted.

There is more to this than that - but I do agree with you that Christian's and defenders of life should be doing more to step up to the plate... in what way would require more thought, but they should be active and vocal in their belief/cause.. no doubt.

There is more to this than that - but I do agree with you that Christian's and defenders of life should be doing more to step up to the plate... in what way would require more thought, but they should be active and vocal in their belief/cause.. no doubt.

How do you know we are not?

Religious institutions do have adoption services...moron. And if a child is abandoned by his/her parents then the government stepping in either temporarily, till they can hand them off to a religious adoption agency, or on a long term basis. No one has a problem with it, except for the ghouls who would rather see a baby killed than adopted.
Well, Norom, you're backwards, as usual.

wow, how about we charge them with the same thing people are charged for ANIMAL CRUELTY?

what a sick Society we have become... when we get threads like this about causing the death your own child you created

Forum List

Back